New Kiss book - The first masked years (1975 - 1983) - in german!

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

Bebbl
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER

New Kiss book - The first masked years (1975 - 1983) - in german!

Post by Bebbl »

Hello Kiss fans,

I once presented the books I created in a thread. Here is the thread:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16728

You can also view the books on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK36oh-3_2k&t=52s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yOVBi9Ii9Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-zzpuwfxw0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrJ5wbT0jts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipBF4Nv9TmU

Because of the great interest, I wanted to offer the books at the time. Unfortunately, the offer at that time was not extended or reissued by the printing company. Since I had created the books with their software, I now had to revise and recreate everything again.
I have now finally managed to implement the first book (The first masked years 1975 - 1983) so that I can work with another printing company.
I have also received many more articles and reports from this time in the meantime. I have therefore revised the layout again. But all the articles that you find in the video are also available in the new edition.
Einband.png
The books include reports and articles from 1975 - 1983 from Bravo, Pop/Rocky/Das Freizeit Magazine, Musik Express, Popcorn, etc. Posters are also included (if larger than DIN A3, not in the original size). I revised all reports and cleaned them up as much as possible. All articles and reports are in German!

The first book (The first masked years 1975 - 1983) now has 334 pages (!) and not 200 as before. I will also divide the following books differently.
There will probably only be 5 books, but with a higher number of pages. The number of pages then depends on the number of articles and reports. I have received many other reports for the other years as well. The books contain all the articles and reports from the relevant years that I was able to find.

Book 1: The first masked years (1975 - 1983 + 2 BRAVO autograph cards)
Book 2: The unmasked era (1983 - 1995)
Book 3: The second coming (1996 - 2004)
Book 4: Kissworld (2004 - 2018)
Book 5: The end of the road (2019 - 2025)
Subject to change!

The first book is now finished and can therefore be pre-ordered! This pre-order is not yet a final order and is subject to all unforeseeable complications.

The less good news:

Due to the price increases everywhere after the Corona pandemic and the increased number of pages, I or the new printing company cannot maintain the previous price.

The previous price was around €50 for a book with 200 pages. The new price is €72.90 (including 2 BRAVO autograph cards) for a book with 334 pages (each plus postage - however, it still needs to be clarified in detail. These are only guide values). You have to take care of any applicable taxes or customs fees yourself.:

USA: ca. 29,90€

South America/Asia: ca. 69,90€

Swiss, Norway, Spain, Greece, Portugal: ca. 29,90€

Schweden, France, Poland, Finland, Denmark, Croatia, Slowak: ca. 21,90€

Netherlands, Cesk, Austria: ca. 14,90€

Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria: ca. 24,90€

Great Britan: ca. 33,90€

If your country is not in this list, don´t hesitate to ask :-).

I have finalized the first book and if the feedback is positive, I will also offer the other books after I have finished editing them. However, that will still take some time. I'll offer it when I've finished editing it. However, the prices for later books may vary depending on the number of pages.

The total edition is limited. If the books are out of stock, there is no option to reorder them. Everyone now has the opportunity to place a pre-order by February 18, 2024. THIS IS NOT A FINAL ORDER! The order of the pre-orders is based on the date of receipt of the email. Then I can see how many pre-orders have been received. I will then write to everyone who has pre-ordered and ask for a final order. You then have about 1 week to transfer the money. No returns possible! Please pre-order to:

bloody_gene@yahoo.de

Since I too am a burnt child about the "Magic Kiss Chronicles" and have (probably) lost my money, I don't want any advance payment years in advance. The difference here is that this book is finished and ready to be printed. I don't know how long it takes the printer to print, but I don't think it's too long. I assume that the books can then be sent out at the end of March/mid-April. But I'll keep you updated on this. I realize that all of this requires a huge leap of faith, but unfortunately I can't handle it any other way. I don't have the resources to spend the money on printing. Therefore, you must transfer the money in full by the specified date. If the money isn't there by then, the next person on the pre-order list will move up and I will have to irrevocably cancel your order. The transfer is made via Paypal as friends/family, otherwise you have to pay the Paypal surcharge yourself (2.49% + €0.35 = €2.50 for one book + the same of the postage)

Please write your complete address in the pre-orders, as I should later transfer it to the package, and the desired number of books. If you order several books, the postage may increase! I do not accept any guarantees in the event of non-delivery if you do not provide me with the correct address.

Since no one wants to buy something they don't know, you can find a few pages below as a visual sample. The original book is of course in color!

Of course, all of this is still subject to final clarification with the printer! If too few pre-orders are received, I will not have the book printed and will cancel the pre-orders.
At the moment I only offer it at kissnews,de. So you have an order lead. From February 11th, 2024 I will also offer them on various Kiss Facebook pages. The limited edition will probably sell out quickly. So don't think about it for too long!

If you have any questions, please feel free to write to me at bloody_gene@yahoo.de.

German version can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17301

Leseprobe 1.jpg
Leseprobe 2.jpg
Last edited by Bebbl on Mon 29. Jan 2024, 19:20, edited 2 times in total.

Bebbl
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER

Re: New Kiss book - The first masked years (1975 - 1983) - in german!

Post by Bebbl »

Leseprobe 3.jpg
Leseprobe 4.jpg
Leseprobe 5.jpg

Bebbl
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER

Post by Bebbl »

Leseprobe 6.jpg
Leseprobe 7.jpg
Leseprobe 8.jpg

Bebbl
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER

Post by Bebbl »

Leseprobe 9.jpg
Leseprobe 10.jpg

Bebbl
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER

Post by Bebbl »

Here is a link to watch the book in youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3x8j5hMwhs