New Ace Fehley Book.

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

acesmiddlefinger
New Ace Fehley Book.

Post by acesmiddlefinger »

Well surprise surprise another book that reveals all about Ace being a junkie......
How many more times is this gonna be dredged up.Ace has his addictions and its real old news,but yet another ex friend or lover has to make a quick buck.Not sure who wrote the news on the front page about this book but you should be hanging your heads in shame......
You quote no wonder Gene and Paul dont work with him anymore....bullshit!!!!!!!!!
Ace doesnt want to be in KISS anymore so dont try to use his past as an excuse.Gene and Paul have moved on and realise that KISS will continue without Ace.Miss Moore has blamed Ace for all her problems,but i think she is a pretty shallow person for apportioning all the blame to the spaceman.Every human being has imperfections,but why oh why are Aces readily brought up again and again.Maybe if these so called friends had given Ace the correct guidance and sought him help years ago then he could have been helped.
As it is Ace is doping pretty well these days and according to latest reports is staying away from the drugs..........Lets just leave him be!!!!!!!!!!

LadySpace
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER
Brazil

Post by LadySpace »

I say a dumped woman is trouble..
and the book proves it :)

RT Rocker

Post by RT Rocker »

I think the book should be some interesting reading. So I will probably get it eventually. And yes, I think Ace has his troubles, but you cannot deny his, or any other band members contributions to the band.

kissfreakmike
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
United States of America

Maybe Gene Helped Write This.....

Post by kissfreakmike »

To me, all this sounds like someone making money off of an old friend. Maybe that friend had some demons in the past; pun intended; but dont we all. Maybe someone with a sex addiction sees it differently since that is not illegal like drugs are. Drug addiction is viewed much differently than sex addiction. Many people do not even know SA exists. I have never heard or saw Ace say anything bad about Kiss, while over the many years he has had plenty of chances. In contrast, Mr. Simmons seems to find it necessary to let everyone know his OPINION of Ace and the whole situation and to criticize and degrade him at every opportunity. I knor this post started about the new Ace book by Wendy Moore but try to remember that there are usually 3 sides to every story.

Your Side :genetongue:

My Side :Ace:

The Truth :OK:

:Paul live: "I know a thing or two about her, I know she'll only make you cryyyyyy........" :freak:

RT Rocker

Post by RT Rocker »

Gene usually always has to talk about Ace's demons, because fans keep asking why Ace and Peter are no longer in the band. So, he comes out telling the truth, hoping people will understand. Then peole get mad because they think that Gene is slamming his former bandmates! But if Gene never explained why they are no longer in the band, fans would think that Gene and Paul were assholes for firing them for no reason. Know what I mean? :paulsad:

KISSmygrits
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER

Re: New Ace Frehley Book.

Post by KISSmygrits »

hi

KISSmygrits
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER

Where can I get the Into The Void book?

Post by KISSmygrits »

Where can I get this book?

derFAN
Germany

Re: Where can I get the Into The Void book?

Post by derFAN »

[quote="KISSmygrits";p="17275"]Where can I get this book?[/quote]

i hope at www.kissfanshop.com

greetings, derFAN :wave:
[size=84]der admin & die moderatoren - dafür stehen wir
- [url=http://kissfanshop.ki.funpic.de/phpbb2/faq.php]um euch überblick zu verschaffen[/url]
- [url=http://kissfanshop.ki.funpic.de/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=15]um euch zu dienen[/url]
- [url=http://kissfanshop.ki.funpic.de/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=7]infos zum board[/url]
- [url=http://kissforum.de/phpbb2/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=14]und ein offenes ohr haben wir auch, wenns vertraulich sein soll[/url]

tägliche news: www.kissnews.de
der shop: www.kissfanshop.de[/size]

STAFF
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER
Post by STAFF »

:AceMakeupwhite: I would advise anyone who is an ACE FAN not to get this book, because all that it does is put him down and ACE should only be known for what he does in KISS, not his private life, to me, it seems like this book was written by a very bitter person. Lets remember ACE for his music. :freak:

KISSmygrits
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER

Into The Void... With Ace Frehley Book

Post by KISSmygrits »

[quote="STAFF";p="17294"]:AceMakeupwhite: I would advise anyone who is an ACE FAN not to get this book, because all that it does is put him down and ACE should only be known for what he does in KISS, not his private life, to me, it seems like this book was written by a very bitter person. Lets remember ACE for his music. :freak:[/quote]

Did you read it? What does this book say? Where can I get it?