New Ace Fehley Book.

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

Frehley's Dealer

Re: New Ace Fehley Book.

Post by Frehley's Dealer »

[quote="acesmiddlefinger";p="15443"]As it is Ace is doping pretty well these days...[/quote]

Yes, Ace is "doping" very well these days indeed!

KISSmygrits
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER

Post by KISSmygrits »

[quote="Frehleygirl";p="20996"]For us Ace fans Jendell will always exist in one form or another! :wink:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Frehleygirls Hideaway - Adults Only Please!!

I'm not just a social climber, I'm a mountaineer![/quote]

:roll:

Seikoyah
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER

Book on Ace

Post by Seikoyah »

[quote="KISSmygrits";p="20758"][quote="Frehleygirl";p="20159"][quote="LadySpace";p="15691"]I say a dumped woman is trouble..
and the book proves it :)[/quote]
As are other former friends....especially when all of their books are published by the same company. :roll:
[/color][/b][/i][/quote]

Why the negatvity? I think it's pretty cool to write a book. It's a big accomplishment.[/quote]

I think it is a great acheivement to write a book - but I also think that airing dirty laundry in public is another matter! What is the saying about 'A woman scorned...

KISSmygrits
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER

Re: Book on Ace

Post by KISSmygrits »

[quote="Seikoyah";p="27264"][quote="KISSmygrits";p="20758"][quote="Frehleygirl";p="20159"][quote="LadySpace";p="15691"]I say a dumped woman is trouble..
and the book proves it :)[/quote]
As are other former friends....especially when all of their books are published by the same company. :roll:
[/color][/b][/i][/quote]

Why the negatvity? I think it's pretty cool to write a book. It's a big accomplishment.[/quote]

I think it is a great acheivement to write a book - but I also think that airing dirty laundry in public is another matter! What is the saying about 'A woman scorned...[/quote]

Have you read the book?

Wildwoodkiss75
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
United States of America

Post by Wildwoodkiss75 »

I agree! All these books coming out telling terrible stories about Ace is just Bulls*it! It's someone making $$$ off of someone else's pain and misery. Lemme tell ya something- Ace is the "sound" of Kiss. His Jimmy Page-like quality of playing is legendary. I listen to some of the guitarists out there today, and they sound like crap. Sorry guys and gals, I got off topic there.
This woman, Wendy Moore, I won't buy her book nor am I interested in her kiss and tell stories. She's no more than one more moron trying to make a quick buck. Notice the change in the makeup (I've seen the cover) so she won't be sued for copyright infrigment. What a loser!

Wildwoodkiss75
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
United States of America

Post by Wildwoodkiss75 »

I agree! All these books coming out telling terrible stories about Ace is just Bulls*it! It's someone making $$$ off of someone else's pain and misery. Lemme tell ya something- Ace is the "sound" of Kiss. His Jimmy Page-like quality of playing is legendary. I listen to some of the guitarists out there today, and they sound like crap. Sorry guys and gals, I got off topic there.
This woman, Wendy Moore, I won't buy her book nor am I interested in her kiss and tell stories. She's no more than one more moron trying to make a quick buck. Notice the change in the makeup (I've seen the cover) so she won't be sued for copyright infrigment. What a loser!

KISSmygrits
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER

Post by KISSmygrits »

[quote="Spanky69";p="32057"]I agree! All these books coming out telling terrible stories about Ace is just Bulls*it! It's someone making $$$ off of someone else's pain and misery. Lemme tell ya something- Ace is the "sound" of Kiss. His Jimmy Page-like quality of playing is legendary. I listen to some of the guitarists out there today, and they sound like crap. Sorry guys and gals, I got off topic there.
This woman, Wendy Moore, I won't buy her book nor am I interested in her kiss and tell stories. She's no more than one more moron trying to make a quick buck. Notice the change in the makeup (I've seen the cover) so she won't be sued for copyright infrigment. What a loser![/quote]

If the books were bullshit, the authors and the publishing companies would have many lawsuits on their hands.

Wildwoodkiss75
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
United States of America

Post by Wildwoodkiss75 »

[quote="KISSmygrits";p="32251"][quote="Spanky69";p="32057"]I agree! All these books coming out telling terrible stories about Ace is just Bulls*it! It's someone making $$$ off of someone else's pain and misery. Lemme tell ya something- Ace is the "sound" of Kiss. His Jimmy Page-like quality of playing is legendary. I listen to some of the guitarists out there today, and they sound like crap. Sorry guys and gals, I got off topic there.
This woman, Wendy Moore, I won't buy her book nor am I interested in her kiss and tell stories. She's no more than one more moron trying to make a quick buck. Notice the change in the makeup (I've seen the cover) so she won't be sued for copyright infrigment. What a loser![/quote]

If the books were bullshit, the authors and the publishing companies would have many lawsuits on their hands.[/quote]

What I meant by bullshit was not that they are true or false but rather than writing a book to tell tales of someone else's personal life, to me is bullshit. I should have explained myself clearer.