Just noticed on KOL

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

kissfreakmike
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
United States of America

Just noticed on KOL

Post by kissfreakmike »

Dont know if anyone else has noticed or not but the discussion board for the Australian Army is still open. We all need tojust get the word out to the users of KOL to come here. I have nothing to do with this site, only use it and like it. Am mad as H*** at KOL at this moment so excuse me.

:explode:

Cheffe
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Austria

Post by Cheffe »

:troest:
hope they don't kick you out there then also :paulsad:
der admin & die moderatoren
- dafür stehen wir
- um euch überblick zu verschaffen
- um euch zu dienen
- infos zum board/boardregeln
- und ein offenes ohr haben wir auch, wenns vertraulich sein soll
Image Image

kissfreakmike
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
United States of America

Whatever

Post by kissfreakmike »

It doesnt really matter, I can not see Gene or Paul either one actually even listening to letters wrote in to KOL much less answering them. 55 year old millionaires now; I'm sure they want to answer questions like why did you play "got to choose" and not "hotter than hell"? Any question of significance will get the politically correct answer and I do not blame G&P. They really owe no one anything. Just thought it REAL tacky for their website to take away the communication between fans.

By the way my example question up there about GTC and HTH was meant to sound like a stupid questionNo one want to answer that kind of stuff for 35 years.

:oops: Cooling Down Now!

:genetongue: "Pain has got its reason......"

Cheffe
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Austria

Post by Cheffe »

that's funny, I don't even see any Australian Forums there, when I click on "talk" I don't get anywhere... all I see is the "ask Kiss" section, where everything gets read first and then posted and locked again :nixweiss:

I am also wondering what do they mean with "ask :kiss: "? Or should it say ask :Gene: and :Paul: ? I don't think :Ace: and :Peter: would... ?
- dafür stehen wir
- um euch zu dienen
Image Image

kissfreakmike
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
United States of America

Just My Opinion

Post by kissfreakmike »

Just my opinion but to me the "Ask Kiss" would mean: Hey, lets filter thru these and find some real easy questions and give the politically correct answer for them. I really can not imagine G&P even taking the time to answer the questions if they were read to them. Can't say I would really do it now either. But I DO think taking the forum away for fans to use is headed for a direction I would rather not see coming.
:Paul live: :freak: "I just hate when the girl says wait......."

MissMadness
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Poland

Re: Just noticed on KOL

Post by MissMadness »

[quote="kissfreakmike";p="16022"]Dont know if anyone else has noticed or not but the discussion board for the Australian Army is still open.[/quote]

Why this section is still open? Australian fans are a little less critical than the others or what? :wink:

Did they pay for this Australian board themselves. Any ideas?

NB-9001
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER

Post by NB-9001 »

KOL sucks and had sucked for a loooong time before it was shut down so I'm not too sorry now that it's gone. I was a regular there for a long while (with a different user name) but it became unbearable with all the "newies" (as the term seem to be here) posting stupid stuff and the strict moderating regime.

Here's hoping this site will turn into a great one, it sure looks that way - only more people are needed. I guess at the moment everyone is at kissfaq.com or tommythayersucks.com but the former looks too boring for me and the latter is too negative (I have posted a lot at both of them as well over time). At the moment I'm trying to figure out which site is the best.

Cheffe
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Austria

Post by Cheffe »

Hi NB-9001 :wave:
Nice avatar :ok:
Hope to find you in the Fan Finder also soon :paulfunny:

I can't say much about the KOL board as I haven't been there too much.
What has happened to that board? What rules were there? Where there any rules like "you can't post negative stiff about the band" or something? I noticed they closed that "comments" section in the news some time ago, which I used to read sometimes, which was 90% negative.

This board has just started and I am actually very surprised to see it is so well received, I certainly didn't expect around 4-500 new posts every day and so far no real problems with any users :paulfunny:
For some reason most people stick to the German and Dutch board, while English and American people seem not to be so communicative. I expected the English Forum to be the most busy one since almost everyone speaks English, but people seem to stick to their own language Forums only for some reason, although this was not the original idea of this Board :motz:. It should be more internationally mixed here in this English Forum.
- dafür stehen wir
- um euch zu dienen
Image Image

NB-9001
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER

Post by NB-9001 »

[quote="KISS News";p="19071"]Where there any rules like "you can't post negative stiff about the band" or something?[/quote]
No such rule was ever stated, but oddly posts and threads kept disappearing into the mist without any warnings or explanation. Also users got banned at the drop of a hat for saying anything the powers that be might not agree with.

[quote="KISS News";p="19071"]For some reason most people stick to the German and Dutch board, while English and American people seem not to be so communicative. I expected the English Forum to be the most busy one since almost everyone speaks English, but people seem to stick to their own language Forums only for some reason, although this was not the original idea of this Board :motz:. It should be more internationally mixed here in this English Forum.[/quote]
I noticed that as well and I think it is unfortunate because this board looks really great and it'd be cool if it really did become the "ultimate worldwide KISS online community". So far it mostly looks like the German board...

By the way... the icons here are the best!

:RRAN:

Lady_Destroyer
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
Poland

Post by Lady_Destroyer »

[quote="NB-9001";p="19114"] By the way... the icons here are the best!
[/quote]

Oh yeah... I have never seen so many KISS icons on one board, even on KOL. And another icons are very cool and funny too :hihi: :banane: