Kissworld building open 8/11/04

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

KISSONFIRE
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER

Post by KISSONFIRE »

Hi,

Went today to have a look at the Kissworld building today and was shocked to see it is a clearence centre that says it is due to open on the 8/11/04(tommorow morning).It has a big banner out the front which has a KISS logo on it as well as other products.I was able to see through the plastic and could see some Kiss T-Shirts and DVD's and other boxes that I couldn't quite make out,But it did say opening 8/11/04.I hope to check it out. :klatsch: :klatsch: :klatsch:

Ostbahnkurti
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER
Post by Ostbahnkurti »

Really?? Thanks for the info. Are they really making such a quite opening, that not even the local die-hards know about it?? They will be opening and nobodys gonna be there :lol: It not even mentions anything on the Kissworld website, nothing at all!

Did it look like it's already done?
was shocked to see it is a clearence centre that says it is due to open on the 8/11/04(tommorow morning).It has a big banner out the front which has a KISS logo on it as well as other products.
what does that mean? It's a clearance centre with just a few pieces of Kiss stuff in it? :ka: So :kiss: has just a little corner in the whole building?
What about all those drawings that made it look like a huge complex with huge :kiss: pictures outside on the wall? Or did they finally face reality and found out, this would be just a little bit too big?

You haven't made any pictures by any chance you can post here?
Anyhow, thanks for the info :ok: :bitte:

P.S.: are you going tomorrow? would be great, if you could make some pictures :naughty: :paulfunny:

KISSONFIRE
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER

Post by KISSONFIRE »

Hi,

Its really confusing as theres no carpet on the floor just boxes and things all over the place,the grass and landscaping isn't even finished and as there has been heaps of rain its pretty messy but all the concreting and driveways are finished.Theres no :kiss: pictures on the outside just a small :kiss: logo on the big clearence sign out the front,that sign also has plenty of other products on it to apart from :kiss: .I dont have a digital camera so are unable to take pictures of it.But the sign on the door says open 8/11/04 so I'm going along for a look anyway.

Ostbahnkurti
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER
Post by Ostbahnkurti »

does it look like they really can open tomorrow? How big is the :kiss: part in the building? Maybe the building opens tomorrow, but not the :kiss: part?

KISSONFIRE
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER

Post by KISSONFIRE »

:?: Thats a good point,but from what I could see from looking under the crack of the door :frech: and holding my son up so he could see over the plastic sheets there was :kiss: merchandise spread around together with all the other different brands of products,there wasn't just a :kiss: area it was one big open plan room and not excactly full but with a big hand writen sign on the front door,its going to open tommorow maybe they are testing the water. :RRAN: :nixweiss: :hammer:

Ostbahnkurti
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER
Post by Ostbahnkurti »

so you are an undercover spy :spion: :lol:
what does "clearance center" mean? Just cheap stuff there they can't get rid off otherwise? Does it mean, they are clearing out :kiss: as well :ka: :motz: :wall2:
Did the building have a name? What did it say? I thought it would say :kiss: world and not "clearing center" :lool:
What kind of other stuff are they selling there? At least some kind of music related or just about anything? Thanks for the info :ok:

KISSONFIRE
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER

Post by KISSONFIRE »

:genetongue: Building just says ""Massive clearence centre""No other signs apart from a few different company logo's as well as :kiss: .A few of the t-shirts I have seen before but it was abit hard to see the other :kiss: stuff,will no more tommorow or Tuesday. :party: :party: :RRAN:

MissMadness
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Poland

Re: Kissworld building open 8/11/04

Post by MissMadness »

Hi KISSONFIRE :wave:

Thanks for sharing :OK:

And remeber, come back here tommorow and tell us everything what you see there. Enjoy tommorow!

Boardieman2002
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
Germany

Post by Boardieman2002 »

Yeah we wanna know what happened with the Building and the Store :-)

Cheffe
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Austria

Post by Cheffe »

so how was the opening of :kiss: world?
der admin & die moderatoren
- dafür stehen wir
- um euch überblick zu verschaffen
- um euch zu dienen
- infos zum board/boardregeln
- und ein offenes ohr haben wir auch, wenns vertraulich sein soll