what is the FAN FINDER ? :ka:

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

Cheffe
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Austria

what is the FAN FINDER ? :ka:

Post by Cheffe »

Unfortunately a lot of people do not take part in the Fan Finder :tztz:.

What is the Fan Finder?
it is simpler than you might think.
Just click here ---> Fan Finder <---
the Fan Finder is pretty much self explainatory. You can put a flag on the map, where you live. But this doesn't go automatically, you have to put it there.

how do I get my flag on the map ?
it is simple. just go into your profile: click here ---> Profile <---
and fill out your geographical location (that's right after the password). Click on "Find place" and find your city where you live. But this feature is only available, if you live in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Holland or Belgium. If you do not live in any of these countries, you will have to put the longitude and latitude of your city in manually. More infos on how to find the needed data is explained in your profile. If you still have any questions, just post them here :D
Important: do not mix up longitude and latitude, otherwise your flag might up somewhere in the ocean or wherever...! After you have placed the flag on the map, please check it out, if it is on the right place. There are quite a few people here on this board, who have placed it in nowhere land :sad:

[schild=20 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]I wanna see your flag in the Fan Finder![/schild][schild=22 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]and I want to see your avatar![/schild]
Last edited by Cheffe on Fri 22. Jan 2010, 20:52, edited 1 time in total.
der admin & die moderatoren
- dafür stehen wir
- um euch überblick zu verschaffen
- um euch zu dienen
- infos zum board/boardregeln
- und ein offenes ohr haben wir auch, wenns vertraulich sein soll
Image Image