Isn't Paul's solo cd due out in Jan?

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

arucho_burela
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER
Spain

Post by arucho_burela »

Hi Dutch Ace

How is the Vertigo cd ? I heard one song and it was Killer
He was a 80's hard rock lover too and he toured with David Lee Roth
I think it's a good mixture to do a song with Paul, I'm waiting to hear that one

Wildwoodkiss75
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
United States of America

PAUL STANLEY

Post by Wildwoodkiss75 »

Hey Dutch Ace & Arucho. I did not know that John 5 , And YES! :PaulXmas: I knew who he is, would be contributing to the cd as a writer. I wonder if he's playing on it?

I want Pauls' solo disc for Christmas...Good Luck right? Whatever, or how ever long it takes for the disc, we'll wait, sts and debate.
Should be interesting... :PaulXmas: :PaulSolo: :PaulMakeupwhite: :Paul live: :PaulXmas: :

Thanks so much for the info DutchAce

Lady_Destroyer
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
Poland

Post by Lady_Destroyer »

I think that Paul's solo will be better than Gene's one. Paul's working with great musicians like Eric Singer, Bob and Bruce and of course John5. There are a real gifted guys. Also Paul can write awesome songs and he has wonderful voice. Oh, I can't wait any longer :)

P.S. Dutch Ace cool avatar! :OK:

That 70s Guy
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER

Post by That 70s Guy »

There is no way it can be worst than Gene's album. Gene's album was just a collection of old songs and demos he had lying around for years. He thought "oh well I'll just put out an album of songs I have lying around,the fans will eat it up."....he thought wrong.

Paul always delivers,he album will be great! :Paul live:

the effigy
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
Belgium

Post by the effigy »

This month, Paul Stanley will be in the studio again to record some more songs for his upcoming studio album. Joining Paul in the studio will be former KISS lead guitarist Bruce Kulick, who Paul wants to help him record some tunes. Before KISS did the Rock The Nation Tour earlier this year, Bruce had already worked with Paul on songs and obviously Bruce heard some of the material back then. In April Bruce informed us that Paul "is writing some great material". But obviously, those tunes were too early to say what direction Paul is currently heading for. A release date for Paul’s second solo album is unknown at this point.
From kiss kollektor

Wildwoodkiss75
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
United States of America

WE WANT STANLEY!

Post by Wildwoodkiss75 »

I can't wait for Paul's solo effort to come out!!! It's going to be killer. I am anxious to see what kind of material he actually does. I'm sure it's rock, but after seeing Paul in Phantom there's no telling how awesome this CD will be. So much so, I am banging my head against the wall.

Paul's gotta do a tour! Any thoughts from anyone else?
I think Bruce chould tour with him as lead guitarists--should Paul tours.
Paul's album will definetely out-do Gene's in all areas. :PaulXmas:

Dutch Ace
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Post by Dutch Ace »

[quote="arucho_burela";p="24272"]Hi Dutch Ace

How is the Vertigo cd ? I heard one song and it was Killer
He was a 80's hard rock lover too and he toured with David Lee Roth
I think it's a good mixture to do a song with Paul, I'm waiting to hear that one[/quote]

Hi Arucho_Burela

Well actually I don't have the Vertigo cd yet, but I'm going to get it for Christ/Kissmas :AceXmas: .
But I've heared some samples of the songs and one complete song and it sounds really awesome, it's a bit of Country/Rock/Metal.
I'm glad you like the song you're listened. :smile:
On his official website www.john-5.com you can listen some samples of 5 songs of the Vertigo cd.
You can listen the songs only as you open the site in Hi Band.

[quote="Spanky69";p="24290"]
Hey Dutch Ace & Arucho. I did not know that John 5 , And YES! :PaulXmas: I knew who he is, would be contributing to the cd as a writer. I wonder if he's playing on it?

I want Pauls' solo disc for Christmas...Good Luck right? Whatever, or how ever long it takes for the disc, we'll wait, sts and debate.
Should be interesting... :PaulXmas: :PaulSolo: :PaulMakeupwhite: :Paul live: :PaulXmas: :

Thanks so much for the info DutchAce
[/quote]

I really hope that John is also playing on the song(s) he's writing on.
You're welcome, I'm glad you liked the info. :smile:

P.S. Dutch Ace cool avatar! :OK:

Thank you very much, I'm really glad that you like my avatar. :smile:

I'm really glad that you people like John 5.
:smile: :mrgreen: Because I tought that there where only very less people here that like John 5. :oops:
John 5 is something to me just like Ace Frehley is to me. :smile:

Wildwoodkiss75
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
United States of America

Post by Wildwoodkiss75 »

I'm really glad that you people like John 5.
:smile: :mrgreen: Because I tought that there where only very less people here that like John 5. :oops:
John 5 is something to me just like Ace Frehley is to me. :smile:[/quote]

Just on your recomendation, I am going to check out the John 5 c d. I'm not a huge Manson fan, I like some fo their stuff, I am more a fan of the "band" itself. I think they're very fine musicians with very creative sides. So, I am going to check out Verigo. I'm open to all kinds of rock and music in general :prost: :AceXmas:

Soni
Austria

Post by Soni »

John 5 is a huge Kiss fan....
so he is one of us :OK: