SUCESION

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

pacokiss
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER

SUCESION

Post by pacokiss »

:genetongue: :Paul: :Peter: :Ace: :Eric Carr: :Vinnie:

SUCESION

Everywhere the customs are done laws, rules exist done not write that continue maintaining old paradigms, like that of that each musical group should be completely different to the existing thing, this should be the ideal thing and not to have discussion.

But it turns out to be almost impossible since all they have influences and roots that are intertwined in some point or moment with other forms, kinds and musical styles.

All in some moment we have desired that the large bands that prefer, they last during all our life, unless we die before that a band disappear, this would turn out to be impossible.

The time treats us to all in a different way and before circumstances that are out of our control, and that they affect us in some form is for which we make decisions that help us to leave a bequest and to transcend in this life.

Thus therefore, ¿Why to destroy in advance and with prejudice to good bands that desire to continue with a style, a school, a concept of somewhat prior?, clear this that enriched and various; ¿Why not to leave that they work?

If Jimmy Pay did not want to continue with the Led al to die the Bonze ¿Why do I attack and I destroy to Kingdome Eats when these they continued the bequest of the Zepp?, this band was stupendous and they were you kill of their creator.

Before the possible gestation of a succession of KISS without the original members in a future, ¿as we will react?, ¿we will be capable of breaking our own paradigms?, clear this that the great quality, excellence and contribution al concept and philosophy of KISS should be the letters of introduction of great weight.

Fco. Estrada Martinez

Thursday 4 of November of the 2004

kissfreakmike
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
United States of America

What????????????????????????????????????

Post by kissfreakmike »

WHAT????????????????

LoveGun
GOLD USER
GOLD USER

Post by LoveGun »

Uuuuuhhmmmm ok?

Falti
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER

Post by Falti »

:lala: