Why does Gerbert only come here to peddle his book

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

Acejendell
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER
Australia

Why does Gerbert only come here to peddle his book

Post by Acejendell »

I've noticed GG only seems to frequent this site to peddle his book and keeps well away from main line US websites eg kissfaqs ...my guess is that U.S. fans are well aware of GGs pesty ways and his well told tale of his life woes and they are basically sick and tired of the same old woe is me tale and are more than prepared to tell him so on their boards ...for some views take a look at this

http://www.kissfaq.com/forum11/viewtopi ... =1&t=83975

some select comments on the man....... scum bag,He's a blood sucking leech, Isn't this Gerbert fellow a real Peckerwood?!?, Gordon is so low, he couldn't even tie Tommy's shoes,,Gordon is nothing but a hangers-on, a lowly POS who is pretty much useless and worthless, who latched on to a famous name and took advantage, A disgruntled hanger on, and a complete waste of oxygen, His books are the worst of any and all KISS related books I read. He is a wuss,Tabloid journalism at its best - grabbing headlines. Makes me vomit, Gerbert is the definition of a hanger on. Worthless, I once got into a heated discussion with this idiot on another fan board, the guy is a freaking liar, He's a jerk, In addition, the son of a bitch managed to weasel his way into a job playing keyboards for Angel.Unreal. his book is badly written & by someone who obviously has a chip on his shoulder, Gordon was Ace's Tommy Thayer, He played in the "bar" version of ANGEL on the keyboards. He never played keyboards for KISS.

An embarrasing attempt to sell more copies of trash.

American fans don't seem to hold GG in a very high regard at all and how about this charge from one critic.............To promote himself and his book he put up footage from that meeting shown earlier in this thread. In that clip Ace was asked about the fans and his response was "I never said fuck the fans". Gordon edited it and chopped it up leaving in only Ace saying "fuck the fans".

Some editing by Gordon and wham, he looks for attention for himself by posting that Ace said "fuck the fans".

Even if every other story he told is true, he can't be taken seriously when he resorts to such blatant fiction to try to seek attention for himself.

My guess is that GG see's the European market as a better bet for book sales because clearly U.S. fans are sick to death of him.

Yes Ace Frehley was not perfect, as he always has been. But Ace's personal life, no matter how tragic or deplorable, is still personal nonetheless. Gordon Gerbert has now been associated with THREE books that serve to smear the reputation of Ace Frehley but enough is enough. On Wendy Moore she did not have this all dumped on her by Ace Frehley...in fact, Wendy Moore was more like this than being CAUSED to get like this, She like Gerbert just a loser hanger-on. She was well into bragging about her meeting and knowing Ace Frehley at that time...She was in some local band shitty and God forbid you ever had to hear her sing...
Just another loser who tried to cash in on whatever she could. And that is the truth.
Last edited by Acejendell on Sat 9. Feb 2013, 01:24, edited 2 times in total.
“We can’t all be heroes because somebody has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by.”