Motley Crüe rehearse for KISS Australian Tour

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

shock_me_strutter
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Motley Crüe rehearse for KISS Australian Tour

Post by shock_me_strutter »

MÖTLEY CRÜE bassist Nikki Sixx has posted the following message on the band's Facebook page:

"We got into a rehearsal room this weekend to blew the dust off a bunch of songs before we head to Australia next week. I gotta say considering we haven't played together since last year when we ended the KISS-CRÜE co-headline tour, it sounded pretty damn tight.

"This is the longest and biggest tour we have done to date in Australia and it's gonna be a fucking blast, for sure."

Sixx and his bandmates last year released a brand new song called "Sex" to coincide with the launch of MÖTLEY CRÜE's North American co-headlining tour with KISS.

Written when the band was together during their residency in Las Vegas in February 2012, "Sex" was the first studio track from the CRÜE since their June 2008 release of "Saints Of Los Angeles".