No Reunion with Ace and Peter in makeup???

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

Lady_Kiss
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Bulgaria

No Reunion with Ace and Peter in makeup???

Post by Lady_Kiss »

According to Paul's Tweeter there will be no reunion with Ace and Peter in makeup and they are not going to play at al.... :watch:

Paul Stanley ‏@PaulStanleyLive 1h
“@CMahrle: @PaulStanleyLive is gene ace and peter and yourself going to play the hof together” Seems unlikely.

Does this mean that the original four will only hit the stage to accept the honor without playing and we will see just the current 4 playing???? How do you think? :nixweiss:
Last edited by Lady_Kiss on Sat 4. Jan 2014, 10:38, edited 1 time in total.

robban
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Italy

Re: No Reunion with Ace and Peter in makeup???

Post by robban »

At this point who don't care!!
Gene and Paul was famous with original line up......
they didn't played together....is an problems of both of Gene and Paul and Ace and Peter...
KISS can continued with Gene and Paul with any others on lead guitar and drums...
however KISS aren't KINGS IN SATAN SERVICE or others ideas
KISS would means ....... Kiss Is Stanley Simmons .............
the RANRHOF was an great appointment for this historical band......band unfortunately ....
many money and lawyers are ever in the middle and did only mistake and disappointment ....
Save the music, Choose vinyl for the best quality !!!!!! Illegal Download kill the music !!!!!!
www.facebook.com/kissarmypavia

Cobohall1975
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by Cobohall1975 »

You never get a straight answer out of Gene and Paul. Maybe the RARHOF said to them it's either the original members performing and if you two don't want Ace and Peter up on stage then you don't play at all. Gene and Paul still think it's 1977. Didn't the MTV Unplugged people DEMAND that if Kiss did unplugged (back in 1995) Ace and Peter would have to be involved? Says it all. Kiss aren't the force they once where in the '70's.
"....Being a bad boy ain't that bad.
I've had me more dirty women than most men ever had..."

marchico
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Germany

Post by marchico »

Like it or not guys, but we have to accept Pauls and Genes opinion. We don't know in which state their relationship with Ace and Pete is in these days. But anyway, I guess that they have stong reasons if Paul makes a statement like this.

Does anybody know whether any band that is inducted HAS to play songs live ? Maybe they are part of the ceremony but do not play at all ? Or they play in the current line-up and afterwards Pete and Ace join the stage for the ceremony ?
Last edited by marchico on Sat 4. Jan 2014, 17:49, edited 1 time in total.
Homepage aktualisiert 2016: http://marchico.jimdo.com

Partyman

Post by Partyman »

They also said KISS were going to retire after the Farewell tour, before the reunion they always said they were NEVER going to put on the make up again, and for the last 25 years they say every new album they are recording is better than Destroyer, and and and .... the list is endless when it comes to Gene and Paul stating things that somehow end diffrent then they said ;)

They are very active and almost ''agressive'' these days on Twitter.
You can only imagine what there is going on behind the scenes, we'll just have to wait and see imho.

Partyman

Post by Partyman »

From yesterday, a positive tweet from Paul this time ;)

“@chrisipacs: @PaulStanleyLive paul do you have any hard feelings towards ace and Peter”

None. Proud to be inducted with them.

Lady_Kiss
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Bulgaria

Post by Lady_Kiss »

And another one from Paul : 'Hall of Fame show will not include original members' :konfus:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/4 ... al-members

marchico
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Germany

Post by marchico »

Lady_Kiss wrote:And another one from Paul : 'Hall of Fame show will not include original members' :konfus:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/4 ... al-members
"Seems unlikely" leaves plenty of room for further speculations :-)

Sounds like "Let the lawyers do their job. If they find a deal, fine. If they don't watch it on TV". :wave:
Last edited by marchico on Tue 7. Jan 2014, 10:55, edited 2 times in total.

Demon
Location: Central Florida - It is Hotter than Hell down here!!

Post by Demon »

As a long time KISS fan I don't really care that Gene and Paul will not be playing with Ace and Peter. From all that I have heard and seen I think Ace and Peter have only themselves to blame for not being in this band. I refuse to believe based again on all that I have heard and seen that Gene and Paul just don't want Ace and Peter. I think if Ace and Peter had been reliable after the reunion years they would still be in the band. Demons resurfaced or never went away and Gene and Paul were focused on the band and saw that band as the most important thing.

For all the talk about Gene being a money whore I say good for him. He works hard just as Paul does. Paul is just not nearly as outspoken but is just as rich and it is all due to living the American dream...work hard and earn what you get. I have much respect for what KISS was (Ace, Peter, Gene, & Paul) but, I also respect what they are today. I am a fan and personally really love the current line up and will still pay my hard earned money to see them when they come to my town.

For all the haters....stop drinking the hateraid and move on....It has been many years and it is what ii is.

marchico
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Germany

Post by marchico »

Demon wrote:As a long time KISS fan I don't really care that Gene and Paul will not be playing with Ace and Peter. From all that I have heard and seen I think Ace and Peter have only themselves to blame for not being in this band. I refuse to believe based again on all that I have heard and seen that Gene and Paul just don't want Ace and Peter. I think if Ace and Peter had been reliable after the reunion years they would still be in the band. Demons resurfaced or never went away and Gene and Paul were focused on the band and saw that band as the most important thing.

For all the talk about Gene being a money whore I say good for him. He works hard just as Paul does. Paul is just not nearly as outspoken but is just as rich and it is all due to living the American dream...work hard and earn what you get. I have much respect for what KISS was (Ace, Peter, Gene, & Paul) but, I also respect what they are today. I am a fan and personally really love the current line up and will still pay my hard earned money to see them when they come to my town.

For all the haters....stop drinking the hateraid and move on....It has been many years and it is what ii is.
Many thanks for that post, Demon. I totaly agree with you !