Kiss Reveal Budget-Busting Box Set Price Tag

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

Cobohall1975
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Re: Kiss Reveal Budget-Busting Box Set Price Tag

Post by Cobohall1975 »

Demon wrote:I personally think it is a slap in the face of all the hard working diehard KISS fans when they do stuff like this. Ridiculous that they think that it is appropriate that most people would fork out this kind of money. Though it is cool and I would like to own this set I have responsibilities that prevent me from even thinking of buying. Why can't Gene and Paul do things that don't reek of being money grubbing whores. When I bought my tickets to see the band with Def Leppard in July I was forced to buy a KISS ARMY membership. There was no way out of it. It tacked on $50 to my bill. AS much as I love this band I am really sick of it.
I wonder if that sort of tactic (Kiss Army membership) is aimed at stopping touts from buying a load of tickets to sell on as a profit? If so, touts are going to try and get that $50 back on the re-sale of the ticket.
A scandalous move on Kiss's part which will hurt the fan's feelings (and their finances) towards the band.
"....Being a bad boy ain't that bad.
I've had me more dirty women than most men ever had..."

Cheffe
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Austria

Post by Cheffe »

May I ask why you have been forced to buy a Kiss Army membership? Aren't tickets available at Ticketmaster?
der admin & die moderatoren
- dafür stehen wir
- um euch überblick zu verschaffen
- um euch zu dienen
- infos zum board/boardregeln
- und ein offenes ohr haben wir auch, wenns vertraulich sein soll
Image Image

Demon
Location: Central Florida - It is Hotter than Hell down here!!

Post by Demon »

Cheffe wrote:May I ask why you have been forced to buy a Kiss Army membership? Aren't tickets available at Ticketmaster?
That is where I bough them (Live Nation which is owned by Ticketmaster). For the Tampa show I was forced to by the membership but when I went the next day to buy tickets to West Palm Beach it did not require it. I called to try to get my $50 back and they said there was nothing they could do. I am stuck with it. :motz: