KISS in Europe 2015

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

Cobohall1975
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Re: KISS in Europe 2015

Post by Cobohall1975 »

STAFF wrote:I am as big a kiss fan as anyone and iv been a fan since 1979. The first time I saw them was in 1980 on the unmasked tour at decide / Bingley Hall / and wembley arena and seen them live another 23 times since then the last times being Liverpool / Manchester / and Sheffield in 2010 so when this tour was announced I didn't want to go to download because iv never really liked festivals so I got tickets to go to Paris to see them in the zenith on the 16th and I was ment to be flying out on Monday the 15th but after looking at a few of the shows on YouTube they have done iv Europe over the past 2 weeks I'm sorry to say iv decided not to go the reason is I have many good memories of all the kiss gigs iv been too over the years and after seeing the resent YouTube videos I don't want to see them the way they are now .Pauls voice is totally shot and gene hardly moves anymore and I understand it because there in there 60s now but I personally don't want to see them like that. Kiss will always be my favourite band and they have put on the best shows on earth over the past 41 year's and they will go down in history as one of the greatest bands ever but for me as a live band kiss are virtually over now.
Well said,and 100% correct. I too am not a fan of festivals having done about 6 in my lifetime.Nowhere near as much as others,but it ain't much fun to stand in a field all day and then to see your favourite band on stage from a distance.
To me festival appearances are a cop out for most bands."Screw a full tour,if they want to come and see us they can pop along to our festival appearance"....Kiss's ONE UK show on their 1999 "Psycho Circus" tour was down to the cost.According to Gene.
I also watched various shows from this latest Kiss "tour" on You Tube and I was shocked at how bad Paul's voice is.I downloaded the show from Santiago,Chile from this April and found it so bad that I wont be adding it onto my Kiss media player.
Of course we all don't want the ride to end but it has.Paul once said it was like a roller coaster ride......Well now I think that roller coaster has derailed.
Pro Kiss/Paul fans will say they still put on a good show,but to me it has always been about the music."Kiss Alive!",is indeed living proof of that.
My wish is unreleased '70's footage is made available soon.Until then look forward to the new Scooby Doo/Kiss cartoon that's out in the Summer.....
"....Being a bad boy ain't that bad.
I've had me more dirty women than most men ever had..."

Lady_Kiss
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Bulgaria

Post by Lady_Kiss »

Cobohall1975 wrote: I also watched various shows from this latest Kiss "tour" on You Tube and I was shocked at how bad Paul's voice is.I downloaded the show from Santiago,Chile from this April and found it so bad that I wont be adding it onto my Kiss media player.
[/b]
I saw KISS in Berlin in the begining of this month... I enjoyed every minute of the show and so did the rest of the audience. Off course all we know Paul's voice is in bad shape these days, but to be honest when you're at the concert it's not as bad as it sounds in the videos...It always sounds worse when you hear a youtube video back after the event, but in the moment I don't think its that bad. Paul was in top form and high spirit. He seems younger than these past years !Paul is still a great frontman. It's great to see KISS live and I'm very happy I saw them again. I love this band! This is my band!!!
Last edited by Lady_Kiss on Fri 19. Jun 2015, 21:27, edited 1 time in total.

robban
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Italy

Post by robban »

Kiss Tour 2015.......
A waste of time and money. .......nothing else. ... :no:
Save the music, Choose vinyl for the best quality !!!!!! Illegal Download kill the music !!!!!!
www.facebook.com/kissarmypavia

Homer_S
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
Germany

Post by Homer_S »

robban wrote:Kiss Tour 2015.......
So bad my friend?? :lala:
My new site: http://collectination.jimdo.com/ NOW UPDATED!
http://www.new-metal-media.de/

*2015 ROCKAVARIA Munich*

robban
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Italy

Post by robban »

Homer_S wrote:
there so many negatives things on this tour......not only on the Paul voice.....I think this is the really Farewell tour......maybe I wrong. ....but the band I had seen on the stage is only the shade of ourself ....
this is really sadly and boring.....I haven't to talking anymore. ....
continued to be an fan and collector. ......but with different view about the live facts
Save the music, Choose vinyl for the best quality !!!!!! Illegal Download kill the music !!!!!!

Homer_S
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
Germany

Post by Homer_S »

robban wrote:
Homer_S wrote:
there so many negatives things on this tour......not only on the Paul voice.....I think this is the really Farewell tour......maybe I wrong. ....but the band I had seen on the stage is only the shade of ourself ....
this is really sadly and boring.....I haven't to talking anymore. ....
continued to be an fan and collector. ......but with different view about the live facts
Oh okay... Maybe the next album is better! :yes: I´m happy, but maybe KISS was in germany not the same like in italy? :nixweiss:
My new site: http://collectination.jimdo.com/ NOW UPDATED!
http://www.new-metal-media.de/

*2015 ROCKAVARIA Munich*

joyfullermike
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by joyfullermike »

Did you really see :kiss: ??? Maybe you saw the opening act only :mrgreen: - otherwise can't fathom your views.
THIS IS MY MUSIC, IT MAKES ME PROUD!!!
[img]http://kissforum.de/phpbb2/userpix/3957_Mit_Florian_Hedwig_1.jpg[/img]

robban
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Italy

Post by robban »

joyfullermike wrote:

Did you really see :kiss: ??? Maybe you saw the opening act only :mrgreen: - otherwise can't fathom your views.
I'm sure of seeing Kiss live.....you are sure to seeing the band????
Sometimes the opening acts,are better of the main band....
(Hellacopters on Kiss Reunion tour 1997 in Scandinavia, or BuckCherry on the European tour 1999,just to a few name as example :naughty: )
This time Kiss played not too much better.......this is my opinion. ....
I respect your opinion. ....the others. ....respected my opinion
Rob :OK:
Last edited by robban on Mon 22. Jun 2015, 22:32, edited 1 time in total.

joyfullermike
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by joyfullermike »

robban wrote:
joyfullermike wrote:

I'm sure of seeing Kiss live.....you are sure to seeing the band????
Sometimes the opening acts,are better of the main band....
(Hellacopters on Kiss Reunion tour 1997 in Scandinavia, or BuckCherry on the European tour 1999,just to a few name as example :naughty: )
This time Kiss played not too much better.......this is my opinion. ....
I respect your opinion. ....the others. ....respected my opinion
Rob :OK:
I saw 'em 4 times this tour (altogher 29 times). Every :kiss: gig was better than any live experience by any other band (incl. Metallica, Iron Maiden, Mötley Crüe - and the list goes on and on...)
By the way: I'm able to respect your opinion, but just can't fathom it. That's a different issue. For me - and all the people I know - is :kiss: live a total blast.
THIS IS MY MUSIC, IT MAKES ME PROUD!!!
[img]http://kissforum.de/phpbb2/userpix/3957_Mit_Florian_Hedwig_1.jpg[/img]

robban
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Italy

Post by robban »

Today AC/DC played in Italy. ....90,000 tickets sold.....
How many concerts KISS get to made in Italy to sold 90,000 tickets????
What's the difference between Kiss and AC/DC..?

This is really crap...,so bad.....