European Tour Merchandise

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

Acefrehleysbutler
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER

European Tour Merchandise

Post by Acefrehleysbutler »

Can Anyone who's been to any of the 2015 European shows tell us what tour merchandise is available at the gigs ?
Any photos would be great, and does anyone know what sizes the t-shirt go up to this time, last time it was only to XL, which is no good to me as I need XXL !
I believe that the only way that the human race is gonna survive is to start colonizing space and setting up colonies on the moon, and then space stations.
-Ace Frehley

Cheffe
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Austria

Re: European Tour Merchandise

Post by Cheffe »

Infos and photos of the merchandise have been posted in the news a few days ago. Only 3 shirts and a hat is available.
der admin & die moderatoren
- dafür stehen wir
- um euch überblick zu verschaffen
- um euch zu dienen
- infos zum board/boardregeln
- und ein offenes ohr haben wir auch, wenns vertraulich sein soll
Image Image

Acefrehleysbutler
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER

Re: European Tour Merchandise

Post by Acefrehleysbutler »

i did see that , but assumed that was just for one show, we are talking about the Kings of merchandising after all ! Can anyone who attended other gigs confirm that was all they have to offer at all European shows ? It'll be really disappointing if it is, that's the one time I don't mind shelling out the cash when it's at the gig ! Does anyone know what sizes the t-shirts went up to ?
I believe that the only way that the human race is gonna survive is to start colonizing space and setting up colonies on the moon, and then space stations.
-Ace Frehley