Gene Simmons

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

Rattqueen

Gene Simmons

Post by Rattqueen »

I have written Gene many times from his site and I have also written Kol to get my letters posted and it's never happened. Does this mean the band does not like me, or could it mean something else? There is also an email for Kiss and no one ever gets back. Does Gene run his site or does someone else? Does anyone know? Also on the Kol site there is an address for Kiss. I wanted to know if my mail would be sent to Kiss, or how do I know if the address is valid. You know how rocker stars change their address alot and even the webmaster will not get back. This means they don't know and the Kiss address is on the kol site. I don't want to be one of them stalkers so do you think it's wise just to stop sending letters, or do I keep trying? I just need some opinions? I know famous people are busy and maybe that is why they never get back but I also don't want to bug someone if for some reason I am not liked. I have asked Gene if I could send my sex tape. I have asked if he was ever on my space. These are separate letters. I also made a comment about what Gene said on his site about men not wanting to go shopping and how many men want sexual partners. Nothing gets posted. Maybe I am saying the wrong thing, who knows. I am being myself and I hope I have not said anything that could of been upsetting. I also asked a few questions on the Paul Speaks and nothing ever gets posted on the letter site. This is why I ask if I should just not send anything anymore. Yes I asked and I would like to know. Oh and has anyone else had this happen to them? I have read on some message boards I was not the only one but like I said who knows.
Thank you,
Rattqueen

Cheffe
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Austria

Post by Cheffe »

I am sure they are getting the letters, but they can't answer them all. If they don't answer, it just means, that they don't feel like they have to for whatever raeson. Maybe time, maybe they are not interested or whatever. But I heard people who got an answer from Gene, usually because of non Kiss related stuff like his weird poltical opinions he wanted to defend or whatever...
Concerning your sex tape, you can send it to me :naughty: :haha:
der admin & die moderatoren
- dafür stehen wir
- um euch überblick zu verschaffen
- um euch zu dienen
- infos zum board/boardregeln
- und ein offenes ohr haben wir auch, wenns vertraulich sein soll
Image Image

Rattqueen

Sex Tape

Post by Rattqueen »

[quote="KISS News";p="27933"]I am sure they are getting the letters, but they can't answer them all. If they don't answer, it just means, that they don't feel like they have to for whatever raeson. Maybe time, maybe they are not interested or whatever. But I heard people who got an answer from Gene, usually because of non Kiss related stuff like his weird poltical opinions he wanted to defend or whatever...
Concerning your sex tape, you can send it to me :naughty: :haha:[/quote]

I don't mind sending you a sex tape as long as you are 18 or older. I have to know because you know how messed up the law is. If you are of age let me know, and if so where do I send the tape? Send me private message. When I worked the sex lines (The phones). I always had to make sure people were adults. Ya know some kids tried to call and I hung up on them. Oh thanks for your advice.

frehley
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
Austria

Re: Sex Tape

Post by frehley »

[quote=I don't mind sending you a sex tape as long as you are 18 or older. I have to know because you know how messed up the law is. If you are of age let me know, and if so where do I send the tape?[/quote]

Are you um....SERIOUS?!? :roll:
[img]http://www.kissforum.de/phpbb2/userpix/55_kiss_header_2.jpg[/img]

Cheffe
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Austria

Post by Cheffe »

now what exactly is on that "sex tape" ? :oops: :roll:

is it :obenohne: :Titten: :fick: ?
der admin & die moderatoren
- dafür stehen wir
- um euch überblick zu verschaffen
- um euch zu dienen
- infos zum board/boardregeln
- und ein offenes ohr haben wir auch, wenns vertraulich sein soll
Image Image

k|msy
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
Italy

Post by k|msy »

AHAHAHHAHAHAHA this thread makes me giggle!! It's a pity that girl didn't answer anymore! :mrgreen:

about the questions, I agree, it's indeed hard to get them posts (I tryed once) but that's because KISS are so big and i'm sure they get sooooo many messages and contacts everyday that you have no idea!
so, for the next time.. *fingers crossed* :wink: