Tour A Flop

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

kissfreakmike
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
United States of America

Spanky

Post by kissfreakmike »

Where are you in Jersey? My stepson and daughter lived there and just moved to Va. Jersey pretty cool. I liked Cape May.
:Paul live: :freak:

Wildwoodkiss75
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
United States of America

Post by Wildwoodkiss75 »

:freak: I live near Philadelphia -- about 10 minutes from Center City -- South Jersey. I used to spend a lot of summers in Cape May and my Uncle Jim had a place for years on the beach. That's shere I was staying when I saw KISS @ the Wildwood Convention Center w/ my brother. I was a young kid then.

kissfreakmike
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
United States of America

Hey AJ!!!

Post by kissfreakmike »

Hi AJ

Nice to see you found this site. I know you from a couple other places and CD's & stuff.
:Paul live: :freak:

Space_Ace_Frehley
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
Poland

Post by Space_Ace_Frehley »

I Would Like To See KISS on stage with Vinnie on the guitar :)
Thommy is not bad, but i prefer VV :) Eric can stay :P

:Vinnie: :Vinnie: :Vinnie: :Vinnie: :Vinnie: :Vinnie: :Vinnie: :Vinnie: :Vinnie: :Vinnie: :Vinnie: :Vinnie: :Vinnie: :Vinnie:

LoveGun
GOLD USER
GOLD USER

Post by LoveGun »

Give me Bruce all the way :freak:

Wildwoodkiss75
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
United States of America

Post by Wildwoodkiss75 »

Really? You'd rather have Vinnie playing in the band? I'd rather have the classic Kiss sound that Tommy can do perfectly! Bruce is great, but his style dosen't really fit in with what the band is doing (or not doing). I am hoping for a tour from Paul Stanley to support his album. Now that I want to see :klatsch: :PaulMakeupwhite:

AceInTheHole

Post by AceInTheHole »

[quote="KISS News";p="10266"]... if they did just half the things right since the Reunion, they could have the Stones opening for them...

have you seen any of the 2004 shows? if so, where and how many people herer there?[/quote]
God - YES!!!! Imagine the Stones opening for the mighty KISS!! Surely an offer the old boys wouldn't dare refuse!!

Zoso

Post by Zoso »

[quote="AceInTheHole";p="18909"][quote="KISS News";p="10266"]... if they did just half the things right since the Reunion, they could have the Stones opening for them...

have you seen any of the 2004 shows? if so, where and how many people herer there?[/quote]
God - YES!!!! Imagine the Stones opening for the mighty KISS!! Surely an offer the old boys wouldn't dare refuse!![/quote]

Yes, how super would that be, The Stones opening for Kiss.
Keith would be honoured to open for Tommy Thayer.

AceInTheHole

Post by AceInTheHole »

Hell yeah!!!

Keith could learn a lot from Tommy!!! I just don't see how the Stones can be drunk on stage all the time. They should be sober like KISS to please the fans.

arucho_burela
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER
Spain

rolling opening for Kiss

Post by arucho_burela »

[quote="Zoso";p="18911"][quote="AceInTheHole";p="18909"][quote="KISS News";p="10266"]... if they did just half the things right since the Reunion, they could have the Stones opening for them...

God - YES!!!! Imagine the Stones opening for the mighty KISS!! Surely an offer the old boys wouldn't dare refuse!![/quote]

Yes, how super would that be, The Stones opening for Kiss.
Keith would be honoured to open for Tommy Thayer.[/quote]

:lool: I hope you are kidding :lool: if not I we're getting crazy