NEW KISS TRIBUTE ALBUM !!!!

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

SP4C3G1RL
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER
France

NEW KISS TRIBUTE ALBUM !!!!

Post by SP4C3G1RL »

"SHEEP IN KISS MAKE-UP" IS RELEASED AT LAST....

"21 years ago this week the young Chris Paulo Dale, Alexander John Wallace Dickson and Bobby the Bus Driver saw Kiss on the Lick it Up Tour. Their lives were forever changed and a motion set in process that has come to maturity on it's 21st Birthday in the shape of the new Sack Trick Sheep in Kiss Make-up album.

At long last we can reveal the secret plan which was to release the long awaited Kiss tribute album by ourselves (we got a bit bored of talking to record companies), announce a tour, re-stock on Tshirts and vitamins, start recording a new album and generally kick ourselves back into shape!

Full Track Listing:

1 Shout it Out Loud
2 Love Gun
3 I'm a Legend Tonight
4 Almost Human
5 I Stole Your Love Part 1
6 Deuce
7 Beth (Robin vocal)
8 All Hell's Breakin' Loose
9 I've Had Enough (Into the Fire)
10 Great Expectations
11 Audio Video
12 Stanley the Parrot
13 I Stole Your Love Part 2
14 Beth (Sponder vocal)
15 Love Her All I Can
16 War Machine
17 I Still Love You
18 I Stole Your Love Part 3
19 The Elder (Yes, a medley of the whole Elder!)

...and we couldn't help squeezing a few more in as well! The full 74 minute CD also features excerpts of 100,000 Years, A Million to One, All American Man, Black Diamond, Boys Are Gonna Rock, C’mon and Love Me, Calling Dr Love, Do You Love Me?, Do You Wanna Make Love?, God of Thunder, I Love it Loud, I Was Made For Lovin’ You, King of the Night Time World, Psycho Circus, Snowblind, Sure Know Something, What Makes the World go Round and probably a few more that we've forgotten about. It's a CD jammed full of Kiss! We think you'll like it..."

Featuring vocals by Chris Dale (Bruce Dickinson's Skunkworks), Alex Dickson (Bruce Dickinson's Skunkworks, Gun, Robbie Williams), Bruce Dickinson (Iron Maiden), Doogie White (Rainbow/Cornerstone/Yngwie J Malmsteen's Rising Force), Pete Friesen (Alice Cooper), CJ (The Wildhearts), James ‘Spreada’ Bailes (The Appletons), Alex Kane (AntiProduct), Leigh Marklew (Terrorvision/Malibu Stacy), Robin Guy, Ben Calvert (Kill II This, Vex Red, Scenes) and Reuben Gotto.

Guitars by Alex Dickson, Ace (Skunk Anansie), Pete Friesen (Alice Cooper) and CJ (Wildhearts). Bass by Chris Paulo Dale, James ‘Spreader’ Bailes and Leigh Marklew (Terrorvision/Malibu Stacy). Drums by Robin Guy, Ben Calvert and Alex Sponder Elena.

Keyboards, additional vocals and other assorted instruments by Jem Davis, Chris Nubile, Jack Endino (Nirvana/Skunkworks producer), Joe Inferno, Bobby the Bus Driver, Roly Bailey, the McKibbin brothers, Chris Sharrock, Ben Savigear, Mattias and Henrik, Milena Roxx, Mark Cervellas, Damonski, Jinx and the King’s Head Choir.

Check out their official website of you wish to listen to samples and order this amazing KISS tribute album !!!

SACK TRICK

It's definitely worth it !!!!!!!

:Gene: :paulfunny: :Ace: :Peter: :Vinnie:

kissfreakmike
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
United States of America

Tribute CD

Post by kissfreakmike »

I do not know a thing about this group, but I can tell you I love the songs I have heard on this CD. Very different versions of KISS songs. If I were in a bar and this group started playing this it would freak me out. Give it a chance-Give it a listen. :Paul live: :freak:

SP4C3G1RL
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER
France

"Sheep in KISS Make up"

Post by SP4C3G1RL »

I absolutely agree with you kissfreakmike....... Sack Trick deserve a a listen !!!

I've known the band for years now....... and been a massive KISS fan for ages. So I can tell you I was delighted when I got to know years ago, that they were planning on recording a KISS tribute album!

The band members are huge KISS fans, and to tell you how good it is, it took them about 7 YEARS to record this truly genuine KISS tribute album!

This is a mixed jam of KISS tunes...... re-recorded Sack Trick style!
You can listen to stuff like :

A new version of "All hell's breakin' loose" mixed with "Found out what makes the world go round".... a rare demo of Ace Frehley's Comet called "Audio video" with Pete Friesen on vocals (Alice Cooper's guitarist)...... a bluesy version of "Deuce" sung by Doogie White (ex-Rainbow/Yngwie Malmsteen/Cornerstone vocalist)...... a very rocky "Shout it out loud"......a medley of the full "Elder" album....... 2 versions of "Beth" (one very melodic, the other very silly)...... a spanish version of "I'm a legend tonight"....... a very spacey version of "Almost Human"..... and loads more !!!!!

If you still need to have a listen..... try to tune in to Totalrock radio...... Chris Dale from Sack Trick Djays every Thursday from 3-6 pm UK time...... and he plays loads of tunes of the new album on his show...... and you can make requests too !!!!

The link to Totalrock is on the Forum's homepage..... but just in case, here's the link:

TOTALROCK

acesmiddlefinger
NEW Kiss Trib CD

Post by acesmiddlefinger »

I got to agree this CD is amazing..............The Elder medley on its own is worth the price of ten quid..........
Love her all i can is my fave but many others are growing on me.....

Go and buy it......NOW!!!!

SP4C3G1RL
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER
France

Post by SP4C3G1RL »

Wow...... glad you like the album dude !!!!

The "Elder" medley is one of my favourites too!
I'm currently listening to Chris Dale's show on Totalrock.... and he just played the Elder medley...... AMAZING !!! It truly ROCKS !!!!!

Come on people...... go and have a listen......... I give you my word this album is worth 10 quid !!!

SP4C3G1RL
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER
France

Post by SP4C3G1RL »

We've had some great reactions to the Sheep In Kiss Make-up CD so far. Here's what people have been saying :

Just wanted to say that I received the KISS tribute CD on Saturday morning and I have to say without doubt its the most interesting tribute CD I ever heard. The arrangements on most of the songs are amazing and I'm sure most KISS fans would love this album. I'm spreading the word and hopefully you will receive more orders. Make sure you take some to the KISS expo if anyone there is going as I'm sure you will sell many copies.
Have to say charging £10 is a mistake on your part because the Elder comp alone is worth that on its own.....
Thanx once again for making my weekend........
K. McDonald

Just to say thanks and well done your Kiss album is simply brilliant. To hear such great versions of songs I knew inside out before I understood a single other thing about music is just priceless. I particularly love the Elder. Anyway great job on the artwork too it looks great, the whole thing's a genuine work of art.
Thanks again I think it's perfect.
Lee (Knights In Satan's Service)

Cool Tribute, good job! Why no songs from my era?
Take care
Bruce Kulick (Kiss guitarist)

I talked to Bruce (Kulick) and he thinks your record is HOT!! It's so nice knowing all these brilliant minds think in such unison...muhahahahahahaha! Enjoy KISStory dude, and know this record probably guarantees you a page or so in one of the future volumes.
Gene Hall (Kisstory Source)

I love the CD, definitely one of the best (and certainly funniest) KISS tributes out there! Is it a mix up of musicians and comedians, it's all so funny and very well played (well, at least that's what I think).
rock on,
Joop (Kiss Related Recordings)

I wasn't aware you had any sanity left to lose, mate! The album's fantastic... especially liked Love Gun & All Hell's Breakin' Loose, with a special commendation for Robin's vocal on Beth (though sadly not in the same league as Peter Criss' version on the Kiss Symphony DVD). My fave though is actually War Machine, the geezer singing on that literally had me in f*cking tears.
The production's cool, too... without sounding too muso-geeky, I'm genuinely interested in what you and Al're using hardware / software wise, cos it sounds great.
Hope the album does really well for ya. All the best,
Leigh Griffiths

Morning - Just listening to the CD - I've been running the gamut of emotion from reckless rock n' roll abandon to tears streaming down my cheeks due to Robin's touching rendition of "Beth"....
John Dryland (Cargo Records)

The recorder on the start of the elder....I'm still laughing after the 8th listen!!!....dark light!!! F*cking Genius. Great album....has Simmons got a copy??
Leigh Marklew (Terrorvision / Malibu Stacey)

Dear Sack Trick, those two Kiss mp3's on your site are the two best mp3's on the web today. I will be ordering 2 copies of the CD soon I can't wait to hear the full disc.
Charles Fortin

Hey guys just had to write you after listening to your CD's. I waited a couple of weeks to order your CD's until the KISS tribute came out and the PayPal was online and boy was it worth it. I received 3 CD's on Saturday listened to all 3, and absolutely enjoyed every minute of it. You have a sound that I haven't heard in very many bands that is just plain fun. You can tell you are playing for the love of it, and having a good time while doing it. I hope you continue playing and making CD's for many years to come, I know I'll buy them, and if you ever tour the States I'll come see you in the Chicago-land area for sure. Thanks again, and keep strummin' along.
Rob

You are quite clearly bonkers animals, as is your CD... good work!!! It has already been the soundtrack to one drunken and debauched evening, and I am now bemusing and befuddling work colleagues with the '...cuddly' t-shirt... Vincent (my crazy cat) appears to love the album, although didn't seem to want his face painting... I did attempt to explain the error of his ways, but he bit me, so I think he may still need a little more persuading... damned animal! Roll on the Tour n December...
Hell x

Just listened to the CD- man, it is crazy!!!! Haha! You are guys are mad but have obviously put a LOT of work into it and had LOTS of fun making it!! ;o)
Cheers!
Gary Banton (Dressed to Kill)

This tribute CD landed on my doormat this morning and let me tell you its one weird kettle of fish.
This really is a weird mix of KISS songs done in many different styles.
I've listened to it twice and its already growing on me. Some of the arrangements are very cool and if you listen with an open mind its very enjoyable. Well worth the money I spent on it. The Elder medley is especially good fun, but my fave track at the moment although its bound to change is Love Her All I Can......it sounds weird and wonderful.
Damn I used the word weird three times in one post!!!!!!
Keith

I heard the new album at the weekend, it sounds excellent. I was really worried that I wouldn't be able to kiss arse over this one because I don't know much of the original material, but you know what? I can kiss arse over this one - brace yourself.
I loved the Elder medley especially. And Beth was really funny, twice. Great Expectations is brill. Shout it out loud is either like a rock kids tv theme or a metal "Band Aid", can't decide.
I hope they are flying out of the door!
James (Pillow Talk)

Email us your thoughts on it here : comments@sacktrick.com

MissMadness
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Poland

Re: "Sheep in KISS Make up"

Post by MissMadness »

[quote="SP4C3G1RL";p="14597"]
A new version of "All hell's breakin' loose" mixed with "Found out what makes the world go round".... a rare demo of Ace Frehley's Comet called "Audio video" with Pete Friesen on vocals (Alice Cooper's guitarist)...... a bluesy version of "Deuce" sung by Doogie White (ex-Rainbow/Yngwie Malmsteen/Cornerstone vocalist)...... a very rocky "Shout it out loud"......a medley of the full "Elder" album....... 2 versions of "Beth" (one very melodic, the other very silly)...... a spanish version of "I'm a legend tonight"....... a very spacey version of "Almost Human"..... and loads more !!!!!
[/quote]

Its sounds really interesting! I think I will love it. But there is a little problem, I doubt this CD will be released and available here in Poland.

Space_Ace_Frehley
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
Poland

Post by Space_Ace_Frehley »

[quote="MissMadness";p="16701"]
Its sounds really interesting! I think I will love it. But there is a little problem, I doubt this CD will be released and available here in Poland.[/quote]

Don't worry Miss - I'l Get The CD, and give it to you ;)

MissMadness
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Poland

Post by MissMadness »

[quote="Space_Ace_Frehley";p="16709"]
Don't worry Miss - I'l Get The CD, and give it to you ;)[/quote]

Oh, you are too kind, too kind!
It would be great! So I have to smile to you :wink:

MissMadness
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Poland

Re: NEW KISS TRIBUTE ALBUM !!!!

Post by MissMadness »

[quote="SP4C3G1RL";p="11727"]
Featuring vocals by (...) Bruce Dickinson (Iron Maiden).
[/quote]

Very important question! :achtung:
On which song sang Bruce???