Estimated Value - 1980 Unmasked Tour Book FULLY AUTOGRAPHED

The Forum for collectors. Merchandise of any sort.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

DrBone618
Australia

Estimated Value - 1980 Unmasked Tour Book FULLY AUTOGRAPHED

Post by DrBone618 »

Hey Guys,

I have a 1980 Unmasked World Tour Book signed by all of the band members including the late Eric Carr.

Looking for a valuation & possibly to sell to the right person.

email for more info - ethan.bone618@yahoo.com.au

marchico
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Germany

Re: Estimated Value - 1980 Unmasked Tour Book FULLY AUTOGRAP

Post by marchico »

DrBone618 wrote:Hey Guys,

I have a 1980 Unmasked World Tour Book signed by all of the band members including the late Eric Carr.

Looking for a valuation & possibly to sell to the right person.

email for more info - ethan.bone618@yahoo.com.au
Hey,

first of all, I'm not interested :wave: .

But here are my 20 cents regarding valuation.
The best place to sell it is ebay. You might also find one here, but we're talking about something that's in the upper price region. I think it depends on wether you want to sell it quick or you have time to wait for the right person that fits your estimation. If you want to sell it quick, start with 1 euro and see how it goes. Sometimes prices scream as time goes by. If you want a fixed price, I'm pretty sure, that it will go away within a wimp of the eye for 150 Euro given the fact that unsigned will bring you at least 75 euro and the value of the signatues will double it.
But if you have time to wait for the right person, try a "buy it now" > 200 Euro. It might go away fast, but it might be that you'll have to wait.
Of cource this is based on the suggestins that the book is in a good shape and that the signatures are no fakes. Put in as much photos as you can, especially of the autographs.

Hope that helps.
Homepage aktualisiert 2016: http://marchico.jimdo.com