Very little time left - His return is near

Anything non Kiss related goes in here: other bands, fun, whatever...

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

Marie
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
United States of America

Very little time left - His return is near

Post by Marie »

Yeah, I know - taking a big chance here - don't want to get in trouble - but feeling led by the Holy Spirit to post this.
Have put it off for a while, but can no longer procrastinate.

Many Christians are ringing like bells right now to get this Word out, but if some don't venture beyond the Kiss forums, and don't attend a church, this might be the only warning some will ever see.
Therefore, hoping this topic, though it might be locked, will not be deleted.

Many have lost their lives in other countries from ancient times to this day to spread the Gospel, so if I get a warning or lose my membership here, truly hoping I don't, or if I get ridiculed [ I'm in good company, Jesus was too ], it's a microscopic price to pay in comparison.

Many on the net are wondering - What is coming - esp. due to accelerating bad things happening in the news around the world - natural disasters, political unrest, economic collapse, one world govt. on the way, and even unrest in outer space with the sun and comets, esp. Elenin - Google it and also search on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfOfBrNUOGA

Troubling news first :

A huge earthquake, the sun will turn black for an undisclosed amount of time, [ Bible scholars claim it will be dark for 3 days ] the moon will turn blood red and many stars will be shaken from the sky.
Revelation 6:12-13
When the sun turns black, it will most likely knock out electricity, so posting this for everyone to see is imperative, esp. since this will happen very soon.

Keep your attention on Israel in the news, esp. Jerusalem.

Good news next :

The Lord's return in the air for His faithful is very soon - most Christians call it the rapture - a word that is not in the Bible, but is a way to describe this :

"For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

"The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up..."
Revelation 6:14
After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.
Revelation 7:9
Then one of the elders asked me, "These in white robes--who are they, and where did they come from?"
I answered, "Sir, you know." And he said, "These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. ?Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple; and he who sits on the throne will shelter them with his presence.
Never again will they hunger; never again will they thirst. The sun will not beat upon them, nor any scorching heat.
For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; he will lead them to springs of living water. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."
Revelation 7:13-17

When will this happen ?
Only God knows - literally.
"No man knows the day or hour"
Matthew 24:36
But we definitely can know when His time draws near due to seeing things happening around us that Jesus prophesied :
"Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that it is near, right at the door."
Mark 13:29

Troubling news again for those who don't let God's message and His love in your hearts :

For those not already preparing their souls, please make your hearts and souls ready for His return by accepting the Word of God into your hearts so that you will not be left to suffer the worst years of the tribulation.

It will last approx. seven years until He comes again to earth to fight and win the battle of good over evil.
Revelation 19:11 onward

For those who are left after the rapture, please read the Holy Bible, but regarding what is coming after the rapture, esp read the Book of Revelation, esp. Chapter 8:1 onward - there's still hope for salvation, but the times you will experience will be more horrific and difficult than any other time in history.
Revelation 8:1 - Revelation 19:10
[ If you do not own a Holy Bible, the entire Book is available online :
http://www.biblegateway.com/
http://biblos.com/ ]

"For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now--and never to be equaled again."
Matthew 24:21

Praying - pleading - please accept Jesus into your hearts - now - before the rapture and avoid the worst of the tribulation - there's little time left.

If you become a believer in Christ in those coming years after the rapture and are martyrs for His sake, this is your reward - very great reward indeed :
Revelation 20:4-6

If you never do become a believer, after all the years of your life God gave you the chance to believe in Him, then :
"If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire."
Revelation 20:15

For those who already believe now, I'm prayerfully asking God to be found worthy to enter His Kingdom forever by repentance of my sins as I know all you fellow believers are doing this as well, and for meeting and living with you there and our God forever.
What a glorious moment His return for us will be !
Maranatha !

Why many believe that 2011 is the year of the rapture is due to accelerated troubling things happening all over the world in so many ways, esp. regarding Israel, - but mostly, 2011 fits perfectly with the prophesy of Daniel.
This website, that I have zero affiliation with, explains it best - in non-preachy terms.
http://www.christconnection.net/id3.html

If 2011 is not the year for the rapture, then it's still soon - can't imagine the world getting much worse.
Yes, there is still good left in the world - it won't get completely and utterly evil [ anti-Christ ] until after the rapture.

Even non-Christians on a world-wide current events forum [ political, financial, scientific, space events and natural disasters ] are constantly saying that they feel something BIG is coming.
Well, someONE of the greatest importance of all, is certainly coming - the Lamb of God, Jesus Christ.
Praying all of our souls will be ready.

God Bless You

* Yes, I'm well aware that I'm breaking the rules by posting a topic such as this.
But it's vastly more important that I keep and follow God's rules than break a human one for His sake.

If "I" love you all enough to warn you, how much more does God love you ?
More than any of us can comprehend.

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
John 3:16

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believes in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?"
"Yes, Lord," she told him. "I have always believed you are the Messiah, the Son of God, the one who has come into the world from God."
John 11:25-27

"Let not your heart be troubled: you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father?s house are many mansions [ dwelling places / rooms ] : if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also."
John 14:1-3

"Lion of Judah" song - by John Michael Talbot :
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=Yfr5kp
Lyrics :
http://www.justsomelyrics.com/2356436/L ... bot-Lyrics

"All Good Gifts" - performed by Merrell Jackson - "Godspell" 1973
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=vV5hUI

neiltracy00
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER
Re: Very little time left - His return is near

Post by neiltracy00 »

BLAH BLAH BLAH, TAKE YOUR JUNK ELSWHERE PLEASE, THE BIBLE AND RELIGEON HAS CAUSED MORE UNREST IN THIS WORD THAN ANYTHING.

Partyman

Post by Partyman »

Although I don't believe a single word (remember ''Judgement day''?),since Marie posted this in the off topic section I see no problem at all with this statement.
If you don't want to read it,just ignore the topic please :wave:

Demon
Location: Central Florida - It is Hotter than Hell down here!!

Post by Demon »

I agree Partyman!!