Tony Iommi has cancer

Anything non Kiss related goes in here: other bands, fun, whatever...

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

robban
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Italy

Tony Iommi has cancer

Post by robban »

Tony Iommi has cancer
With the news that Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi has been diagnosed with the early stages of lymphoma, his bandmates would like everyone to send positive vibes to the guitarist at this time. Iommi is currently working with his doctors to establish the best treatment plan--the "IRON MAN" of Rock & Roll remains upbeat and determined to make a full and successful recovery.

This comes as Black Sabbath--Ozzy Osbourne (vocals), Tony Iommi (guitar), Geezer Butler (bass) and Bill Ward (drums)--are writing and recording their first album in 33 years in Los Angeles (still set for release this fall) with producer Rick Rubin. They will now go to the UK to continue to work with Tony. Further information will be released as it becomes available.

UPDATE: If you'd like to send a get well email to Tony, you can do so by emailing getwelltony@black-sabbath.com - Please don't send other stuff than get well wishes. They'll get deleted. It's just for this subject. Thanks.

damn.....this summer i was ready to seeing live the band across european festival
Save the music, Choose vinyl for the best quality !!!!!! Illegal Download kill the music !!!!!!
www.facebook.com/kissarmypavia

Homer_S
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
Germany

Re: Tony Iommi has cancer

Post by Homer_S »

Thats very bad! :heul:. One of my favourite guitarists! Hope he get well soon! Best wishes Tony! :wave:
Thx for the Email Adress, Rob. I will write!
Last edited by Homer_S on Tue 10. Jan 2012, 17:17, edited 1 time in total.
My new site: http://collectination.jimdo.com/ NOW UPDATED!
http://www.new-metal-media.de/

*2015 ROCKAVARIA Munich*

Jumpi

Re: Tony Iommi has cancer

Post by Jumpi »

All my best to Tony! I know how it's like to have (the same) cancer - and so my prayers are with him.

My "own" cancer has gone, I'm wishing the same for Tony! Never stop fighting!