Goodbye Lemmy

Anything non Kiss related goes in here: other bands, fun, whatever...

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

robban
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Italy

Goodbye Lemmy

Post by robban »

R.I.P. Lemmy
Rock and Roll isn't the same things without you.......

Played loud in your honor your music....

Brief history

Ian Frazer Kilmister

24 December 1945 – 28 December 2015) was an English musician, singer, and songwriter who founded and led therock band Motörhead. His music and lifestyle was a distinctive part of theheavy metal genre.

Lemmy was born in Stoke-on-Trent and grew up in North Wales. He became influenced by rock n roll and the earlyBeatles, which led to him playing in several rock groups in the 1960s, most significantly The Rockin' Vickers. He later became a roadie to Jimi Hendrixand The Nice, before joining the space rock band Hawkwind in 1972, singing lead on their hit "Silver Machine". After being fired from Hawkwind, he founded Motörhead as lead singer, bassist, songwriter and band leader, recording and touring regularly until his death in December 2015.

Aside from his musical skills, Lemmy was well known for his hard living lifestyle, regular consumption of alcoholand amphetamines and collection ofNazi paraphernalia. He made several cameo appearances in film and television.
Save the music, Choose vinyl for the best quality !!!!!! Illegal Download kill the music !!!!!!
www.facebook.com/kissarmypavia

Homer_S
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
Germany

Re: Goodbye Lemmy

Post by Homer_S »

Goobye to a awesome musician! R.I.P my friend! You´re a legend! You´re been never forget! :wave:

My new site: http://collectination.jimdo.com/ NOW UPDATED!
http://www.new-metal-media.de/

*2015 ROCKAVARIA Munich*

carrkizz
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER

Re: Goodbye Lemmy

Post by carrkizz »

my Art for Lemmy

:paulguitar: :peterdrums: :genebass: :aceguitar: :gitarre: