OZZY OSBOURNE

Anything non Kiss related goes in here: other bands, fun, whatever...

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

She74
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
United States of America

Post by She74 »

OZZY is cool, I met him. very nice guy. and he values his fans.Always love his melodic metal music.
[img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/annamay/alive1boots.jpg[/img]

DigitalXMan
GOLD USER
GOLD USER

Post by DigitalXMan »

[quote="derFAN";p="109289"][quote="Alive 2000 -partyman";p="109255"]BULL !!!!! - Ozzy is pretty harmless....kinda like your granddaddy :mrgreen:
But Ozzy used to be a reeeeeeeeeel freak on stage....
he once bit the head off an animal(I think it was a bat) and thats when the''troubles'' started for him.....[/quote]

i heard the same story pascal, but i think it was a little bird and not a bat :gruebel:

:wave:[/quote]

Ozzy bit a pigeons head off at his contract signing when he was starting his solo career....on purpose. He bit the bat's head off by mistake on stage for show,but he did not know it was a "real" bat. Many trips to the Doctor after that.....ouchie :heul:

Demon
Location: Central Florida - It is Hotter than Hell down here!!

Post by Demon »

I saw the A&E biography of Ozzy and he said the dove was a spontaneous thing he did. There is a picture out there of him doing it in the record executive's office. He said he thought it would be a joke and it became huge.

As far as the bat it was accidental. He thought it was fake when it was thrown up on stage.

I saw Ozzy in Orlando in 1986 the Ultimate Sin tour and in 1996 the No More Tears tour. Both times he totally rocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Ozzy and I wish he had it in him to tour again by himself.