XM/Sirus Satellite Radio

Anything non Kiss related goes in here: other bands, fun, whatever...

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

DigitalXMan
GOLD USER
GOLD USER

XM/Sirus Satellite Radio

Post by DigitalXMan »

Hey Everyone. I was wondering if anyone has XM or Sirus Satellite Radio in their vehicles. I got the XM radio for Christmas last year. I love it. No Commercials!! :mrgreen: . My favorite channel is 41-"The Boneyard". So far it's the only one I have found that plays all the great :kiss: songs. I also enjoy channel 42-Hard Metal and channel 49- Rock Hit songs. I included Sirus Satellite Radio in this post. I don't have this. If anyone does please share what you think of it and let us know what you think of XM. :wave:

Kiss777
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
United States of America

Post by Kiss777 »

A friend of mine has it DigitaXMan and yeah they do play all the great Metal/Hard rock tunes including Kiss :OK: :freak:
[img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g21/Don77777/sweetpic2.jpg[/img]

DigitalXMan
GOLD USER
GOLD USER

Post by DigitalXMan »

[quote="Kiss777";p="137838"]A friend of mine has it DigitaXMan and yeah they do play all the great Metal/Hard rock tunes including Kiss :OK: :freak:[/quote]

That's cool Kiss777. The price isn't bad either. The system only cost's $35.00 and it's 12.95 per month subscription. It takes about 5 mins to install. If they have it in Europe someone let us know. I am just wondering. :wave: :OK:

Demon
Location: Central Florida - It is Hotter than Hell down here!!

Post by Demon »

I got Sirius for Christmas this past year. I absolutely love it!!! I don't listen to regular radio anymore and have even stopped listening to cds. The channel I like is channel 23 Hair Nation. It's 80's hair bands. They play a lot of :kiss: including 70's stuff. Also Howard Stern is there. I have recently found Blue Collar Comedy and listen to that quite a bit. NASCAR is coming to Siruis next year.

I would recommend it to anyone.

Kiss777
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
United States of America

Post by Kiss777 »

Blue Collar Comedy :OK: I like those guys :lool:
I really like Ron White when he gets a buzz going :mrgreen:
[img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g21/Don77777/sweetpic2.jpg[/img]