Ebay Talk

Anything non Kiss related goes in here: other bands, fun, whatever...

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

Demon
Location: Central Florida - It is Hotter than Hell down here!!

Post by Demon »

Dude, awesome tips!!!! Thank you :OK:

Kiss777
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
United States of America

Post by Kiss777 »

77 I just found on ebay...you are pretty awesome yourself buddy :OK:
(Not sure you need any advice from me :lool: )
[img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g21/Don77777/sweetpic2.jpg[/img]

Kiss777
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
United States of America

Post by Kiss777 »

There seems to be a lot of confusion right now as to what real Kiss autographes should look like, I'll try to clear some of this up a bit.
Autographed Kisstory books are one of the best things we have to go by as we know most (but not all) were signed, or Ace Frehley and his signature Les Paul guitar poster that was signed by him some years back, also the first alive album has them inside but remember they no longer sign that way.
Look at this picture...

And please understand they were signing very many books here so don't expect them to all look just a like, some are sloppy I'm sure they got tired of signing ather awhile :lool:

Kisstory was signed in 1994 by Paul Gene Bruce and Eric and then again in 1996 by Ace Peter Paul And Gene, this will be true 99% of the time with these books, only early Limited Editions were numbered (1994)
And remember these books were signed 10-12 years ago for the most part don't expect most people to have their invoice for it...invoice what are you nut's? :lool:
I can always tell real Kiss autographes by looking at Genes first, then Pauls, and Aces, Peters can look very different at times...hope this helps
some :wave:

Here is the Ace sig I'm talking about.

Last edited by Kiss777 on Fri 4. Aug 2006, 20:35, edited 1 time in total.