are there any bands that you to hate

Anything non Kiss related goes in here: other bands, fun, whatever...

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

Rachel
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER

Post by Rachel »

all techno stuff, coz that's not music at all!!! :angst:
Pussycat Dolls (they act like bitches)
Paris Hilton (she has a lot of money, why the hell does she sing for?!)
they're too many to list, but I'm sure there are other ones

frehley
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
Austria

Post by frehley »

[quote="DejaVuDataBase";p="161751"]Tokyo Hotel....but...those guys will be disappeared in 2 years...trust me...
[/quote]

:lool: I like that! Wise words :OK:

Hey, what's wrong with black metal? :heul: (no offense, just curios :wink:)

I am a freak
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
Italy

Post by I am a freak »

[quote="frehley";p="164368"][quote="DejaVuDataBase";p="161751"]
[/quote]

Hey, what's wrong with black metal? :heul: (no offense, just curios :wink:)[/quote]

well I don't like dark style and all references to the evil , just my taste :mrgreen:
rock on
Rock and Roll All Time

Deja
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
Germany

Post by Deja »

Hey, what's wrong with black metal? :heul: (no offense, just curios :wink:)
[/quote]

Just don`t like it that hard anymore ya know and the way they worship evil. Well i like the early death metal, bands like Slayer, early Sepultura, morbid angel, deiceide and stuff, i used to listen to death-metal in 89 - 92, but i think that music changed too much in one way and this "evil" thing became kind of "commercial" and "popular".

Another personal reason might be that my way of takin life has changed thrugh the years, back then i wasnt very happy with my life, now i enjoy every second of it and see things positive ya know....well sometimes i put in my old death metal tapes when i`m in the mood for it... :mrgreen:
...I Am DEJA3:16...You Are The DEJA3:16 Fans...And The Spirit Of DEJA3:16 Will Run FOREVER!!!...
(My Tribute To The "Ultimate Warrior" Jim Hellwig...My Hero 4 Life, Who Inspired Me In Creating The "Metal-Warrior Deja3:16" Gimmick In First Place.)

DigitalXMan
GOLD USER
GOLD USER

Post by DigitalXMan »

@DejaVuDataBase.....what is casting shit?

Deja
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
Germany

Post by Deja »

[quote="DigitaXMan";p="164440"]@DejaVuDataBase.....what is casting shit?[/quote]

that`s the music, that comes out of casting shows, i think in America u call that show "American Idol" don`t ya? In germany it`s called "Popstars" or "Deutschland sucht den Superstar".

Well i don`t critizise people going to a casting show. If u have talent, go for it! BUT i think the music industry uses those people for gettin even more richer. The winner comes out with a number one hit and then disappears once and for all and after half a year nobody remembers his name anymore. And i think that the winners are clear before the poll even starts. If u don`t do what they tell u, u have no chance.

And even people who have not a cent of talent come out with any "music", crazy freaks like "Daniel Küblböck" (who u can`t know) or the producers of that show bringin out an album just right before x-mas with the most popular x-mas songs sung by those who got kicked out in the first round of that casting show without any talent! And what is even more worse: everybody is buying it!!! Have the people no taste anymore? But germany is famous for bad music becoming number one hits.

3 years ago there was a girl who won that casting show (i don`t remember her name...), she had to make an album with Dieter Bohlen, the most famous and influenceable producer in germany, but after doin a song, she refused to work together with him because she wanted to do her own thing...nobody ever heard about her again...
...I Am DEJA3:16...You Are The DEJA3:16 Fans...And The Spirit Of DEJA3:16 Will Run FOREVER!!!...
(My Tribute To The "Ultimate Warrior" Jim Hellwig...My Hero 4 Life, Who Inspired Me In Creating The "Metal-Warrior Deja3:16" Gimmick In First Place.)

stewie griffin
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
Australia

Post by stewie griffin »

I hate rappers, pop boy bands , hip hop and all new music only classic rock for me
KISS THE RULES GOOD BYE DETROIT ROCK CITY

[[img]
http://kissforum.de/phpbb2/userpix/4658_DetroitRockCitycover_2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://kissforum.de/phpbb2/userpix/4658_DRC_1.jpg[/img]

Deja
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
Germany

Post by Deja »

[quote="stewie griffin";p="166002"]I hate rappers, pop boy bands , hip hop and all new music only classic rock for me[/quote]

That`s pretty cool for a thirteen year old dude, keep on rockin man and keep the rock and roll flag up high for ur generation! :OK:

markissfan

Post by markissfan »

i hate fucking rap music it's on every music channel.

frehley
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
Austria

Post by frehley »

Same here :wink: You can't even go to the mall without being blasted with this shit. It's about everywhere, like a spreading disease :roll: