Your fav. X-mas song...your worst one

Anything non Kiss related goes in here: other bands, fun, whatever...

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

Deja
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
Germany

Your fav. X-mas song...your worst one

Post by Deja »

Well x-mas is right around the corner and i wanna know, what x-mas song is ur fav. and which one u can`t hear anymore cause it sux?
And i mean that songs sung by rock/pop musicians...no classical like jingle bells etc.

my fav. songs are "So it`s christmas/war is over" sung by John Lennon, cause it makes really sense to me regarding, that he wrote that song at the end of that vietnam war.
The other one i like best is "Do they know it`s christmas" sung by Band Aid and doin charity for Africa until today with mastermind Bob Geldorf, the founder of Live Aid in the back.

Well the worst x-mas song for me is "Last christmas" sung by Wham, i just can`t hear it anymore! Every year it crawls in the charts out of nowhere and everybody wants to hear it in the radio and they play it on any station a hundredthousand times a day... :wall2:
Last edited by Deja on Thu 21. Dec 2006, 15:36, edited 1 time in total.
...I Am DEJA3:16...You Are The DEJA3:16 Fans...And The Spirit Of DEJA3:16 Will Run FOREVER!!!...
(My Tribute To The "Ultimate Warrior" Jim Hellwig...My Hero 4 Life, Who Inspired Me In Creating The "Metal-Warrior Deja3:16" Gimmick In First Place.)

frehley
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
Austria

Post by frehley »

I think "Last X-mas", "Do They Know It's Christmas" and "Little Drummer Boy" are totally overplayed...:roll:

I really like "Stop The Cavalry" by Jona Lewie or "Thank God It's Christmas" by Queen :smile:

Many people in Austria are complaining that no more German Christmas-songs are being played on the radio or in shopping malls. To be all honest (please don't hit me), I don't like them songs, they sound old-fashioned and almost creepy, so I'm happy with the modern English stuff :mrgreen:
[img]http://www.kissforum.de/phpbb2/userpix/55_kiss_header_2.jpg[/img]

Jumpi

Post by Jumpi »

Winter Dreams - Accept

Not really a x-mas song, but to me. :OK:

tiger67
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
Germany

Post by tiger67 »

[quote="frehley";p="176782"]I think "Last X-mas" , "Do They Know It's Christmas" and "Little Drummer Boy" are totally overplayed...:roll:[/quote]

:OK: Overplayed: YES !!! But I still like it...it`s my Nr. 1 !
:tztz: 2 much 2 count !
:kiss: :PaulXmas: :GeneXmas: :PeterXmas: :AceXmas: :EricXmas: :VinnieXmas: 4EVER

Deja
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
Germany

Post by Deja »

[quote="frehley";p="176782"]I think "Last X-mas", "Do They Know It's Christmas" and "Little Drummer Boy" are totally overplayed...:roll:

I really like "Stop The Cavalry" by Jona Lewie or "Thank God It's Christmas" by Queen :smile:

Many people in Austria are complaining that no more German Christmas-songs are being played on the radio or in shopping malls. To be all honest (please don't hit me), I don't like them songs, they sound old-fashioned and almost creepy, so I'm happy with the modern English stuff :mrgreen:[/quote]

yeah ur right, "do they know it`s christmas" is a little overplayed, it just reminds me of my childhood ya know, that`s why i still like it and that song was the beginning of "live aid" in summer 85, which i remember very well too.

yeah i don`t really like german x-mas songs either, it`s good that there are all these modern variations of x-mas songs. there`s nothing worse than sitting under the christmas tree singin "kling glöckchen klingelingeling"... :roll:
...I Am DEJA3:16...You Are The DEJA3:16 Fans...And The Spirit Of DEJA3:16 Will Run FOREVER!!!...
(My Tribute To The "Ultimate Warrior" Jim Hellwig...My Hero 4 Life, Who Inspired Me In Creating The "Metal-Warrior Deja3:16" Gimmick In First Place.)

DigitalXMan
GOLD USER
GOLD USER

Post by DigitalXMan »

Any X-Mas song done by the Tran-Siberian Orchestra. Wizards in Winter is my fav.

http://www.trans-siberian.com/multimedia/index.shtml

MMP-Ace
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER

Post by MMP-Ace »

[quote="DigitalXMan";p="176820"]Any X-Mas song done by the Tran-Siberian Orchestra. Wizards in Winter is my fav.

http://www.trans-siberian.com/multimedia/index.shtml[/quote]

Great song, think so too!! :OK: :OK:

I HATE Wham's "Last Christmas" :kotz:
You have never seen anything till you've seen a sunset.

You have never seen a rock show until you've seen KISS

Lady Marmelade
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by Lady Marmelade »

I think, Sleigh Ride on this season.
where reindeers rings bells something like that, "click, clack, click"...etc. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Lady Marmelade on Sat 23. Dec 2006, 12:36, edited 1 time in total.

Man of 1000
Germany

Post by Man of 1000 »

I think "I Dreamin Of A White Chrismas" from Bing Crosby is my fav.

Wham`s x-mas song is soooooo horrible for me :kotz:
Have A Nice Day