Saddam is dead

Anything non Kiss related goes in here: other bands, fun, whatever...

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

Jumpi

Post by Jumpi »

I just think about the time when the U.S.A., our friends, gave money to Germany to build it up again after WWII. In the same mind I'm dreaming now of a time when people from Iraq can say to the "rest" of the world: "Hey, thanxx for everything!" Difficult wish, I know...

What's true: Policy is allways a bitch, war is the last s**t. But sometimes war is not to forestall.

But nobody should forget that in the veins of all people from all over the world the same, red blood is running. Every US soldier who dies in Iraq is one too much, every Iraqi too.
Last edited by Jumpi on Mon 8. Jan 2007, 21:07, edited 1 time in total.

markissfan

Post by markissfan »

I saw the whole vid with him hanging it's really weird the dick was saying prayers before he died. :paulsad: NOT

hebra
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER

Post by hebra »

I think a 14 year old should NOT see anybody die... :roll:
[color=indigo]it ain´t a crime to be good to yourself [/color] :naughty:

[img]http://msnsmileys.net/y/smileys/Yin_Yang/yin_yang_10_animated.gif[/img]

Demon
Location: Central Florida - It is Hotter than Hell down here!!

Post by Demon »

[quote="hebra";p="179585"]I think a 14 year old should NOT see anybody die... :roll:[/quote]

I agree!

tiger67
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
Germany

Post by tiger67 »

[quote="markissfan";p="179584"]I saw the whole vid with him hanging it's really weird the dick was saying prayers before he died. :paulsad: NOT[/quote]

Where did U see this "good" man hanging ?...In German TV, they blend it out before !

:kiss: 4EVER

I am a freak
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
Italy

Post by I am a freak »

folks, what about the millions people that Saddam has killed into his country ? in history of the humanity always all tyrants are executed with violence ....
Alex
Last edited by I am a freak on Mon 8. Jan 2007, 23:08, edited 2 times in total.
Rock and Roll All Time

Deja
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
Germany

Post by Deja »

[quote="hebra";p="179585"]I think a 14 year old should NOT see anybody die... :roll:[/quote]

ABSOLUTELY!!! :OK:

Unfortunately anyone can see that video in the internet...i don`t need it.
...I Am DEJA3:16...You Are The DEJA3:16 Fans...And The Spirit Of DEJA3:16 Will Run FOREVER!!!...
(My Tribute To The "Ultimate Warrior" Jim Hellwig...My Hero 4 Life, Who Inspired Me In Creating The "Metal-Warrior Deja3:16" Gimmick In First Place.)

Jumpi

Post by Jumpi »

[quote="DejaVuDataBase";p="179614"][quote="hebra";p="179585"]I think a 14 year old should NOT see anybody die... :roll:[/quote]

ABSOLUTELY!!! :OK:

Unfortunately anyone can see that video in the internet...i don`t need it.[/quote]

I agree!

And: If anybody likes to see terrible pics / movies like this, so this one has not to gripe about other people. 'cause every real human will abominate such things. also on pix and in movies "only".

just my mind... :roll:

tiger67
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
Germany

Post by tiger67 »

[quote="I am The Breeze";p="179609"]folks, what about the millions people that Saddam has killed into his country ? in history of the humanity always all tyrants are executed with violence ....
Alex[/quote]

That`s right !
The Victims of such monsters I cry for...but when someones see a unbloody dead of a tyran, that`s not that bad like pics of Viatnam, Irak, Hiroshima & Nagasaki Victims or so on !

I agree by the age, like Hebra say it, but the rest everyone has decide by him/herself !

I don`t wanna search in the Net ! But if I see it somewhere else, I look, and it won`t break me, because it was not a good human and not a bloody dead !
Victims of him have had more pain, then just hanging !

:kiss: 4EVER

killah
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by killah »

i don't want to see that video either. i mean, why should i? kids shouldn't that's true. but societys voyeurism literally invites them to do that. it's a new way to show off in school, i presume. it's not a recentness that violence is hot amongst teenagers. but that's another topic..
mostly harmless.