The Wrestling Thread

Anything non Kiss related goes in here: other bands, fun, whatever...

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

Deja
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
Germany

The Wrestling Thread

Post by Deja »

I thought it was about time to open up a wrestling-thread, since i am a big wrestling fan, i didn't watch it in a long time though cause all you see in german tv are the storyline-interviews, not the fights.
Anyway i thought by myself, why not celebrating the good old times and i wanna start this off with some pics of my "heroes":

Well first of all: Triple H! My all time favourite!

Then...the whole D-GENERATION-X of course:

Then...there ain't no other than STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN:

Who R Ur Heroes? Discuss!
...I Am DEJA3:16...You Are The DEJA3:16 Fans...And The Spirit Of DEJA3:16 Will Run FOREVER!!!...
(My Tribute To The "Ultimate Warrior" Jim Hellwig...My Hero 4 Life, Who Inspired Me In Creating The "Metal-Warrior Deja3:16" Gimmick In First Place.)

Raiden5
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Germany

Post by Raiden5 »

Have you reading the article about chris benoit ? murdered his family and himself ?

Deja
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
Germany

Post by Deja »

I just heard it yesterday from a friend of mine...man what a shocker...but why? maybe the american fellas know?
...I Am DEJA3:16...You Are The DEJA3:16 Fans...And The Spirit Of DEJA3:16 Will Run FOREVER!!!...
(My Tribute To The "Ultimate Warrior" Jim Hellwig...My Hero 4 Life, Who Inspired Me In Creating The "Metal-Warrior Deja3:16" Gimmick In First Place.)

Mrs_DigitaXMan
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER

Post by Mrs_DigitaXMan »

News is saying he murdered his wife and son (strangled wife, smothered son) in a "roid" rage (steroid rage). If an autopsy was done on Benoit and they have results they aren't telling yet.

:-(

Man of 1000
Germany

Post by Man of 1000 »

Yes it was a schock for me too, to hear about Benoit.

I`m a great wrestling fan too. I watch it over 20 years here in gemany. It makes me angry what i can see in the german tv, all the good stuff they no show :motz: And if they show it, than only on pay tv for a many money.

My alltime fave ist:

and:

My fave tag-team are:

And out of counting, because he is a hero:
Have A Nice Day

Deja
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
Germany

Post by Deja »

Yes and you have these lousy comments from "Carsten Schaefer" and "Guenther Zapf"...they are a joke! I loved to watch wrestling, i taped every single show on vhs, every raw, every ppv, buying shirts on ebay later.

And every friday Pauly (who used to be my best friend, but THATS A LONG TIME AGO AND IT'LL NEVER EVER HAPPEN AGAIN :mrgreen: ) and me met for watching wrestling, having steaks, beer and just a good time together.

It was great when they showed it on eurosport, when Jesse "The Body" Ventura and Vince Mc Mahon were the hosts on those shows. "ABSOLUTELY MC MAHON!" :lool:

And at that time i was a VERY BIG fan of:

THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR!
Last edited by Deja on Fri 29. Jun 2007, 05:29, edited 1 time in total.

DigitalXMan
GOLD USER
GOLD USER

Post by DigitalXMan »

here is more on Chris Benoit. Apparently Nancy Benoit's death was posted on the internet on Wikipedia 13 hrs before she was found by the police. VERY STRANGE!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,287194,00.html

Deja
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
Germany

Post by Deja »

Yeah that sounds strange indeed...thx for posting, keep us updated.

DigitalXMan
GOLD USER
GOLD USER

Post by DigitalXMan »

Here are 2 of mine.

Ric Flair w/ one of my fav wrestling managers Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

and of course Andre the Giant. I seen him when I was a kid. I remember he was the biggest human being I ever saw.

DigitalXMan
GOLD USER
GOLD USER

Post by DigitalXMan »

Here is another of my fav wrestlers but he no longer wrestles. retired.
Baron Von Raschke. He spoke with a heavy German accent but he wasn't German...lol. He was from Omaha Nebraska, but he was very good at being a professional wrestler. He had a great act I loved it.

Baron Von Raschke w/ a very young Vince McMahon.