The Wrestling Thread

Anything non Kiss related goes in here: other bands, fun, whatever...

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

Ronman
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
Germany

Post by Ronman »

[quote="DejaVuDataBase";p="201218"]I always prefered the Heels. Was a big fan of Razor Ramon when he was a heel, then he turned and he wasn't interesting for me anymore...even Doink The Clown was great as a heel, when he turned his gimmick turned into completely ridiculous.[/quote]

Razor was great as a Heel, and the fans loved it ( just listen to the fans chanting:"Razor!","Razor!","Razor!" at Wrestlemania IX, when he gave the Face Bob Backlund the beating of his life, even Backlund was cool in some ways as a completely crazy heel)

Doinks heel gimmick was perfect, his entrance theme was cool...

Another great heel back in the good old WWf days was Mr. Perfect, he had even problems to play a face Wrestler when he turned in late 1992 because he had been a heel all his life before.
"The secret of success is to offend the largest number of people"
George Bernard Shaw

DigitalXMan
GOLD USER
GOLD USER

Post by DigitalXMan »

unfortunately some more bad news from the wrestling world..

George Caiazo aka John Kronus has died of unknown causes. He was 1/2 of the ECW Tag Team Champions at one point with Perry Saturn aka Saturn. They were called the Eliminators.

http://www.charleston.net/news/2007/jul ... dead10917/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:The_Eliminators.jpg

Deja
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
Germany

Post by Deja »

Wrestlers dying like Flies...R.I.P. George

Allright Folks...it's time to show some tribute to the greatest Wrestling-era ever: D-GENERATION-X....So BREAK IT DOWN!...otherwise I Got Two Words For Ya: S*CK IT! :mrgreen:

DX In Montreal 2006 This one is very interesting actually...this is in 2006 after the DX Reunion...HHH and HBK in Montreal, the place where the Hitman-Screw Job took place in 1997....they do the show...people going crazy on both.

Now...one year before HBK had a fight with hogan at summerslam, before summerslam the wwf was in montreal...people hated him for that screwjob still...look what happens:

HBK Montreal Pt 1

HBK Montreal Pt 2

This one is from 2002 and everybody thought DX would reunite...but then HHH screwed on HBK
HHHscrewsHBK

In 2006 the DX Reunion was finally for real:
DXReunion

According to the death of all those wrestlers, here's a tribute:

Tribute
...I Am DEJA3:16...You Are The DEJA3:16 Fans...And The Spirit Of DEJA3:16 Will Run FOREVER!!!...
(My Tribute To The "Ultimate Warrior" Jim Hellwig...My Hero 4 Life, Who Inspired Me In Creating The "Metal-Warrior Deja3:16" Gimmick In First Place.)

Deja
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
Germany

Post by Deja »

If ya wanna watch all the great matches of the attitude era, go to youtube and type in "peoples" "show" and "vol. 1" (goes up to vol. 20) as keywords, there you'll find plenty of great material with all those great wrestlers like stone cold, the rock, hhh, undertaker etc. etc. :OK:
...I Am DEJA3:16...You Are The DEJA3:16 Fans...And The Spirit Of DEJA3:16 Will Run FOREVER!!!...
(My Tribute To The "Ultimate Warrior" Jim Hellwig...My Hero 4 Life, Who Inspired Me In Creating The "Metal-Warrior Deja3:16" Gimmick In First Place.)

MarKISSuk
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
Post by MarKISSuk »

[quote="DejaVuDataBase";p="202131"]Wrestlers dying like Flies...R.I.P. George

Allright Folks...it's time to show some tribute to the greatest Wrestling-era ever: D-GENERATION-X....So BREAK IT DOWN!...otherwise I Got Two Words For Ya: S*CK IT! :mrgreen:

DX In Montreal 2006 This one is very interesting actually...this is in 2006 after the DX Reunion...HHH and HBK in Montreal, the place where the Hitman-Screw Job took place in 1997....they do the show...people going crazy on both.

Now...one year before HBK had a fight with hogan at summerslam, before summerslam the wwf was in montreal...people hated him for that screwjob still...look what happens:

HBK Montreal Pt 1

HBK Montreal Pt 2

This one is from 2002 and everybody thought DX would reunite...but then HHH screwed on HBK
HHHscrewsHBK

In 2006 the DX Reunion was finally for real:
DXReunion

According to the death of all those wrestlers, here's a tribute:

Tribute[/quote]

awesome vids man. hbk totally owned that crowd in 2005. I remember it well, although to be fair, he was a heel at the time and even though montreal would have booed him anyway, he was milking it.

another hilarious DX vid from 2006 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y25kfJbZ3dU&mode=related&search=
I don't wanna hear you might, there's a fire getting near, the sparks ignite...
[img][/img]
If you're ready for a wild ride, let me hear you SAY YEAH!!!

Deja
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
Germany

Post by Deja »

Yeah that one is cool :OK:

Here's another dx moment:

dx parodies mcmahons

MarKISSuk
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
Post by MarKISSuk »

[quote="DejaVuDataBase";p="202236"]Yeah that one is cool :OK:

Here's another dx moment:

dx parodies mcmahons[/quote]

yeh, when dx parodied the mcmahons that was one of the funniest segments on raw i'd seen in years. dx rules!!
I don't wanna hear you might, there's a fire getting near, the sparks ignite...
[img][/img]
If you're ready for a wild ride, let me hear you SAY YEAH!!!

Partyman

Post by Partyman »

Todays wrestling is filled with ''sidethings'' like the steroids and people dying :heul:
I would love to get my hand on some old material -
Hulk Hogan fighting Andre the Giant for instance ...
or the Hulk against Macho Man ......now that was entertainment :mrgreen:

those were the days - also one of my faves THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR :OK:

and I looooved Wrestlemania and especially the cagefights......

Deja
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
Germany

Post by Deja »

I think at youtube you can't watch those ppv matches, but there are certain sources in the www where you get all those wrestlemania stuff :mrgreen:

I got a load of those silvervision original vhs material like wrestlemania, royal rumble, i spent a whole lotta money on wrestlingstuff back then. And i taped almost everything on vhs from the tv back then.

So if u wanna see the warrior vs. hogan or randy savage vs. hogan ya know where you have to go tomorrow :mrgreen:

Deja
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
Germany

Post by Deja »

Here's a funny "report" bout the warrior...wwe made:

Warrior Is Insane