alice and sabbath

Anything non Kiss related goes in here: other bands, fun, whatever...

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

Marco
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

alice and sabbath

Post by Marco »

i just saw alice cooper and black sabbath last night in hamilton. it was a great show. Dio was on. awsome performances.

Jumpi

Re: alice and sabbath

Post by Jumpi »

[quote="Marco";p="207113"]i just saw alice cooper and black sabbath last night in hamilton. it was a great show. Dio was on. awsome performances.[/quote]

Dio? So was that line up called "Black Sabbath" or "Heaven and Hell"?

Demon
Location: Central Florida - It is Hotter than Hell down here!!

Post by Demon »

[quote="Jumpi";p="207118"][quote="Marco";p="207113"]i just saw alice cooper and black sabbath last night in hamilton. it was a great show. Dio was on. awsome performances.[/quote]

Dio? So was that line up called "Black Sabbath" or "Heaven and Hell"?[/quote]

They should be called Heaven and Hell.

Jumpi

Post by Jumpi »

[quote="Demon Eye";p="207197"][quote="Jumpi";p="207118"][quote="Marco";p="207113"]i just saw alice cooper and black sabbath last night in hamilton. it was a great show. Dio was on. awsome performances.[/quote]

Dio? So was that line up called "Black Sabbath" or "Heaven and Hell"?[/quote]

They should be called Heaven and Hell.[/quote]

I think so too, buddy, but Marco wrote "Black Sabbath". That's why I'm asking.

Marco
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by Marco »

Yeah it was heaven and hell, but the line up is black sabbath, dio vinnie appice and toni and geezer were all members of black sabbath during the early 80s and the reunion album dehumanizer in 92. its only called heaven and hell because Black Sabbath with ozzy and bill ward are on hiatus right now, and they will be touring next year apparantly. which ill probably go see if they come around to ontario.

DigitalXMan
GOLD USER
GOLD USER

Post by DigitalXMan »

[quote="Marco";p="207221"]Yeah it was heaven and hell, but the line up is black sabbath, dio vinnie appice and toni and geezer were all members of black sabbath during the early 80s and the reunion album dehumanizer in 92. its only called heaven and hell because Black Sabbath with ozzy and bill ward are on hiatus right now, and they will be touring next year apparantly. which ill probably go see if they come around to ontario.[/quote]

I thought Bill Ward had to stop touring due to health reasons?

Jumpi

Post by Jumpi »

[quote="DigitalXMan";p="207297"]I thought Bill Ward had to stop touring due to health reasons?[/quote]

No idea, never heard anything 'bout that. :nixweiss:

Marco
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by Marco »

Bill ward has had to leave for health reasons one a few occasions. Bill has struggled with alcoholism for years, but as far as i know he is sober now a days and is planning to play for next years Sabbath tour.