Paul Stanley biography

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

Demon
Location: Central Florida - It is Hotter than Hell down here!!

Re: Paul Stanley biography

Post by Demon »

I finished the book the other day. I have to say it is a really good read. We get some insight to how Paul thought and did during the early days. It is kinda cool how he seems to be brutally honest in his writing. Of course I do see a lot of others doing bad things and little on his part but, I expected that. Of the four I really enjoyed Paul's the best. He seems more human to me now. I still think that Gene is not the only money grubbing fool and that even though he says he is not he is....The VIP packages, the Big A$$ book, and now the vinyl collection.

Rocket Twix
GOLD USER
GOLD USER

Post by Rocket Twix »

Very honest (and very true imo) from Paul to write about the videos from Smashes... were totally wrong decisions!!! :OK:
The forum member formerly known as ROCKETRIDER73 with nearly 3000 spacy posts (mostly in the Ace Frehley thread) since the year 2005 wants to thank the Cheffe for deleting his account without even knowing what he´s doing! But who cares? "Rider" heisst jetzt Twix, sonst ändert sich nix!

BunBun1

Post by BunBun1 »

I really want to buy it, but I'm not too sure, I'm not exactly the confident type, I'm left alone a lot, I don't really have anyone, Paul has been my savior in a way. He comforts me, I want to buy it but, I'm a bit uncomfortable.

Demon
Location: Central Florida - It is Hotter than Hell down here!!

Post by Demon »

BunBun1 wrote:I really want to buy it, but I'm not too sure, I'm not exactly the confident type, I'm left alone a lot, I don't really have anyone, Paul has been my savior in a way. He comforts me, I want to buy it but, I'm a bit uncomfortable.
Go to Amazon.com and do it! You will not be sorry. If you can't do it online then go to your local book store and get it. It is a great read.

marchico
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Germany

Post by marchico »

BunBun1 wrote:I really want to buy it, but I'm not too sure, I'm not exactly the confident type, I'm left alone a lot, I don't really have anyone, Paul has been my savior in a way. He comforts me, I want to buy it but, I'm a bit uncomfortable.
Well, even saviors are human.
Imo it depends on how you approach the book. If you are read to understand this, go and get it. Demon is right. It's a great read. But if you are not ready to tear down the invincible starchild facade.. well, better don't read it.
Homepage aktualisiert 2016: http://marchico.jimdo.com