R´N´R Hall of Fame

Hast Du Neuigkeiten über Kiss erfahren? Hast Du interessante Links im Internet gefunden? Dann kannst Du es hier im Forum anderen Leuten mitteilen. Nicht nur lesen, sondern sein Wissen auch mit anderen teilen. Das ist der Sinn des Forums! Hier kannst Du natürlich auch mit anderen Leuten über Kiss diskutieren.

Moderators: Partyman, Legions, Man of 1000, speedy64, Moderatoren

Partyman

Re: R´N´R Hall of Fame

Post by Partyman »

Na also, hat sich doch noch sehr schnell entschieden!
http://www.kissonline.com/news/article/id/39054

By Gary Graff, Detroit

Calling Dr. Love! KISS is set to join the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, alongside other new inductees Nirvana, Hall & Oates, Peter Gabriel, Linda Ronstadt and Cat Stevens.

The 29th annual induction ceremony will take place at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn on April 10, and will be open to the public (as it has for recent ceremonies in Los Angeles and Cleveland). The event will air as an HBO special in May.

"We know that engaging the fans is a huge opportunity," says Joel Peresman, president/CEO of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Foundation. "It gives them a chance to be a part of the ceremony, but it also adds a palpable energy to the event. Once we decided to open the ceremony to the public in New York, that had a huge impact on the decision to have it at Barclays Center."

Chosen by more than 700 voters (artists, historians and music industry professionals) of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Foundation, the 2014 honorees will also receive an exhibit at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum in Cleveland in conjunction with the ceremony. Artists become eligible for induction 25 years after the release of their first recording.

For a second year, the Rock Hall implemented fan voting in choosing this year's inductees, which was available on its official site, Rolling Stone and USA TODAY, and generated nearly 1.4 million votes this year. The five artists with the highest number of votes (three of whom will be inducted) made up a fans' ballot, which counted as a single vote in choosing this year's honorees.

Among fans, Kiss (239,000 votes) and Nirvana (218,000) enjoyed easy victories. Two artists that failed to receive induction despite swells of public support were Yes (151,000) and Deep Purple (166,000), beaten out in the overall balloting by Hall & Oates (113,000), Peter Gabriel (111,000), Linda Ronstadt (85,000) and Cat Stevens (75,000).

Aside from Kiss and Stevens — who received Rock Hall nominations in 2010 and 2006, respectively — the Class of 2014 is made up of first-time nominees. And although fans may believe that many of the 16 artists put to the vote are long overdue for induction, Peresman assures that no artist is ever considered a "natural," shoo-in choice.

"All of the 2014 inductees introduced us to something new," Peresman says. "They might have drawn from their predecessors or built on what came before them, but they all took something from their roots, transformed it, made it their own and brought it to the world at the right time."

Additional honors will be given to late Beatles manager Brian Epstein and former Rolling Stones manager/producer Andrew Loog Oldham, who picked up Ahmet Ertegun lifetime achievement awards for their work behind the scenes in the music industry. The award for musical excellence (formerly known as the sidemen category) was given to Bruce Springsteen's longtime backing group, the E Street Band.

Tickets go on sale in January, with an exact date to be announced. More information will be available at www.rockhall.com.

This year's inductees:

Peter Gabriel. The former Genesis frontman brought funky, synth-infused flavor to hits such as Sledgehammer and Shock the Monkey, but arguably made his biggest impact with the powerful anti-apartheid anthem Biko.

Hall & Oates. With smooth vocal harmonies soaring over rich, pop-rock melodies, Daryl Hall and John Oates brought rhythm & blues to the top of the charts, scoring smash singles such as I Can't Go for That (No Can Do), Private Eyes and You Make My Dreams.

Kiss. Instantly recognized for their flashy attire and black-and-white face paint, these iconic heavy-metal rockers are best known for their Alive!, Love Gun and Destroyer albums, as well as their reputation for putting on dazzling, pyrotechnic-laden performances.

Nirvana. Led by late singer/guitarist Kurt Cobain, this grunge-rock trio cemented its place in rock history with early '90s hits such as Lithium, Heart-Shaped Box and Smells Like Teen Spirit.

Linda Ronstadt. At the forefront of the folk- and country-rock movements, this full-voiced beauty made her name with covers of Blue Bayou and You're No Good.

Cat Stevens. One of the biggest-selling artists of the early '70s, the mellow British songsmith crafted introspective, tranquil tunes such as Peace Train, Wild World and The First Cut Is the Deepest.

Contributing: Edna Gundersen

Und die Reaktionen von Paul und Gene:

The spirit of rock and roll for me has always meant following the paths I choose regardless of what my critics or my peers think. For 40 years KISS has built an army that apologizes to no one and I'm honored to be inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame knowing we have remained true to ourselves and our fans. ~~ Paul Stanley

To the KISS Army, Ace, Peter, Eric Carr, Vinnie, Mark, Bruce, Tommy and Eric Singer, Bill Aucoin, Doc McGhee and to my partner of 40 years, the ever youthful Paul Stanley...and all the members of the KISS Family. This honor is for you. 40 years of Rockin' and still going strong. ~~ Gene Simmons

DevilKiss
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Germany

Post by DevilKiss »

Danke Partyman :wave:

Aber was heißt es jetzt auf Deutsch :ka:
Mein Englisch ist nicht so dolle und der Google Übersetzer ist ja auch absoluter Mist .
"Wir lieben die Menschen, die frisch heraus sagen, was sie denken - falls sie das gleiche denken wie wir." - Mark Twain :D

genefan2003
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by genefan2003 »

Last edited by genefan2003 on Tue 17. Dec 2013, 17:31, edited 1 time in total.

Homer_S
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
Germany

Post by Homer_S »

Das ist ja klasse! Aber jetzt sollen sie auch verdammt nochmal stolz darauf sein! Und das ganze nicht so klein machen! :motz:
My new site: http://collectination.jimdo.com/ NOW UPDATED!
http://www.new-metal-media.de/

*2015 ROCKAVARIA Munich*

Partyman

Post by Partyman »

Sie haben schon mit Peter gesprochen!
Paul Stanley ‏@PaulStanleyLive 1u
We just spoke with Peter. Whatever ongoing issues, no way to not share in celebrating what we started 40 years ago.
pic.twitter.com/OckjbChBjc

Und hier ein Artikel mit Gene der auch positiv über eine Reunion mit Peter und Ace spricht!
http://www.kissopolis.com/2013/12/gene- ... -fame.html

Gene Simmons open to Rock Hall of Fame Reunion with Ace and Peter

"They were equally important in the formation of the band," says the Kiss frontman

After years of petitions, angry letters and actual protests outside the museum in Cleveland, Kiss are finally entering the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame next year. The instant the news hit, many in the Kiss Army wondered whether Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley would perform with estranged bandmates Ace Frehley and Peter Criss on the big night.

We spoke to a surprisingly gracious Gene Simmons about the big honor, and the possibility of him burying the hatchet with Peter and Ace.

Tell me your first reaction to the big news.
Pride. For me, it's another tug of the shirt sleeve to remind me that the American dream is alive and well. I'm living proof of it. I came here as an immigrant, a legal one — that's a distinction — and getting the Hollywood Walk of Fame and getting the keys to the cities of God knows how many cities and the wax museums and the thousands of licensed products we have and on and on. . .Still, no matter how much much noise we make about how only the fans matter, and it's true they are the ones that put us here and without them we are nothing, there is something in the back of our collective consciousnesses that makes us want to be recognized by our peers.

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame started out as a wonderful idea and ideal, and it's a pride and privilege. Now, we've had ten different lineups. It's important to list that the honor is not just ours. It's Gene, Paul, Ace, Peter, Eric Carr, Mark St. John, Bruce Kulick, Eric Singer, Vinnie Vincent, Tommy Thayer. . .There's been a lot of guys, and we continue to tour and fill up stadiums and it is a testament to the idea of Kiss.

A long time ago, four knuckleheads off the streets of New York decided to put together the band they never saw onstage. We were ballsy enough to throw down our own gauntlet. "You wanted the best? You got the best! The hottest band in the world. Kiss." You're God damn right.

See all of the Hall of Fame's inductees from 1986-now

Did you start to think you'd never be inducted?.
Yeah. I think its political. As soon as the fans had their say, I'm told, we slaughtered everybody else. I think it's a crime that Deep Purple is not in and Patti Smith is. What the fuck? There are disco artists and all kind of credible and important kinds of music that have nothing to do with rock & roll. But, hey, it's not my thing. I think the best thing they did was to open it up to the fans. There is an American ideal: "By the people, for the people, of the people." Hey, that's a good idea.

You're definitely coming to the ceremony, right?
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. We need to stand up there proudly for the fans.

It's nice to do it in Brooklyn since you guys started in New York.
Yeah. It's the coolest of the cool.

It's you guys, Nirvana, Peter Gabriel, Hall & Oates, Linda Ronstadt, Cat Stevens. Are you fans of these people?
I respect all musicians who get up onstage, whether that qualifies it as rock & roll is another issue. I'm of the opinion it's about guitars and drums. That's our meat and potatoes. For the record, no backing tracks, no pre-recorded anything. When you see us live and it says Kiss, that's it. We're live. When we play TV and there's a backing track, we'll say so.

People are very curious about what lineup of the band is going to play that night.
Well, Kiss is Tommy Thayer, Eric Singer, Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons. It's like, if you introduced me to your wife and I go, "Wait, where are all the other wives?" It's like, "Yeah, I was married to them and now I'm here." You can argue that point and we'll figure everything out as time goes on. This one is for the fans. If the fans didn't care, we wouldn't be here. If it meant nothing to them, we wouldn't be here.

Bands often play with old members at the Hall of Fame. Are you open to the idea of playing with Peter Criss and Ace Frehley that night?
Sure, why not?

I've heard you say in the past you never wanted to play with them again.
That was for a tour. But they were equally important in the formation of the band. When you have kids with your first wife, you give kudos. The fact you got remarried doesn't delete or minimize the important. Hey, "You have gave birth to this thing, Kiss, with Ace, Peter, Paul and Gene."

But there's been some very public feuding and bad blood in the past few years.
There's never been bad blood. I love them as people. I just hate drugs and alcohol. I don't care if you are Mötley [Crüe] or Springsteen. If you don't have the balls to get on the stage straight, it's an insult to the fans and the band members

They say they are clean now though.
I have no comment.

They usually end the night with a big all-star finale where all the inductees do a song together. I've heard it suggested this time it might be "Rock and Roll All Nite." Are you open to that?
Sure. What other song ends the night?

It would be a riot to watch you sing that song with Bruce Springsteen.
He's great. He doesn't use backing tapes, either. That's a good thing. What he does is unbelievable. You have to tip your hat.

Do you mind at all that the critics often ripped on your guys back in the day?
No. I'm too rich to care. I'm such a privileged bastard, are you kidding? I get paid more money than some third world countries. What do I have to complain about? The fans love us. We love them. Not everyone loves Jesus, either. I remember when Rolling Stone called the first Led Zeppelin album a "limp blimp."

We also said they were a knock-off of the Jeff Beck Group.
Well, you can't say anything bad about about the Jeff Beck Group. Those first two records were fantastic. And Jimmy Page played on that stuff as well. I know Beck, Page, and those guys. It's interesting how gracious the really big guys are about new talent. We've always gone out of our way to make every band we've ever taken out on their first tour feel like headliners. The list of bands we took out when they meant nothing is pretty remarkable just because we liked them as fans: AC/DC, Rush, Bon Jovi, Mötley Crüe, Cheap Trick, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden. It just goes on and on.

The guys in Rush give you a lot of credit for bringing them to a big audience.
Well, to take a Canadian band on their first tour in America was like, "Who?" But as soon as I heard "Working Man" and heard Geddy [Lee] sing. I was like, "What the hell? This is like a Canadian Led Zeppelin!"

Back to the thing with the critics, it's like you're asking Godzilla why the people hate him while he's destroying Tokyo. "Sorry, he's 50 stories tall. He can't hear you."

People are curious to know why you don't get on VH1 Classic's That Metal Show with Eddie Trunk.
Respectfully, I'm not very interested.

Why?
[Chuckles] Before there was metal, there was Kiss. We don't really consider ourselves metal. It's just rock and roll and all the hand gestures that everybody does on that show, I invented that. Oh, and let me add the word "bitch."

So, it's nothing personal against Eddie Trunk or anything?
Oh, I don't care. I wish everybody well. Everyone should have a happy life and succeed and stuff. Just because we don't want to do a show doesn't mean anything. I'm not really interested in Jon Stewart's show either. That doesn't mean we don't wish him well. It's just not my cup of tea. I don't want to be a pinata while he's going to throw jokes. But if he wants to play mono a mono, you gotta take it as well as give it.

How are you going to dress on Hall of Fame night? Are you gonna wear the full make-up and the costumes?
I was thinking of wearing a polka dot dress. . .No, we really haven't thought about it.

If they tell you they just want the original four guys to play, will you be cool with that?
As long as they are willing to only bring their first girlfriend and their first wife. . .There's no rules. I really haven't thought about it.

To just totally clarify once again, you're willing to play with Ace and Peter that night?
Oh, sure.

That could be the last time ever then. When else could that happen?
In January we are celebrating our 40th anniversary, and boy do I look good! And every time I say, "I'm never going to do this, I'm never going to do that. . ." For God's sake, Ace and Peter were in the band three separate times. And they were let go three separate times. Every time it was about the same thing. How many times are you going to hear, "No, I'm healthy now. I'm fine." It's like the old, "I promise I'll pull out."

The only consideration has always been the military ideal: sound mind, sound body, respect for the fans. They are our bosses. We buckle our knees to the people who make our lives possible, and rightfully so. You and me and everyone else, we just work here. Everyone else that disrespects that maybe shouldn't have the opportunities it provides. The stage is holy ground. It is electric church. Not everyone belongs there.

So you think it's possible there might be a 40th anniversary tour that involves Ace and Peter?
I don't want to do that. Nah. I've been through it before. Too many scars and too much, "I promise, I promise, I promise." It's like the Boy Who Cried Wolf. How many times can you cry the same thing? After a while, sorry Charley.

They both wrote books and didn't say very nice things about you. Did that bother you?
I stand by everything they said! [Big laugh]. I'll tell you a wonderful story. Ace, God bless him. . .You know, when he's straight he's a wonderful guy. He took me to the Beverly Hills Hotel and he told me a story. He said, "Look, I just want to show you a chapter I wrote in the book and just check with you and make sure it's okay."

I said, "Look, write whatever you want. I'm a happy guy." He said, "I just want to check the accuracy of it." I said, "Okay, what is it?" He goes, "Well, 19-seventy whatever it is. There's a swimming pool and we're all out there. There are girls and we're lounging around and I get up on the diving board in my swimsuit and I've got champaign in my hand and I'm drunk and I've got a scarf on. You then say to me, 'Ace, get off the diving board. You're drunk you're going to drown.' I then say, 'Fuck you. Don't tell me what to do!'"

Then he jumps off the diving board and jumps in. Of course, he starts to drown. He says, "Of course, you dive in because you used to be a lifeguard. You fish me out, pump the water out of me, save my life." And at breakfast at the Beverly Hills Hotel he says to me, "I want to thank you for saving my life. But how accurate was it?"

I say to him, "It was 95 percent accurate. Yes, there was a diving board. Yes, champagne in hand. Yes, laughing in my face. Yes, drowning in the pool. Yes, I dove in and rescued someone. But it wasn't you. It was Peter Criss. You were flat out unconscious, surprise, on the side of the pool.

He just shrugged his shoulder. You can catch him in a lie or a figment of his imagination and he'll just shrug his shoulders and go, "Oh well, what the fuck?" He's a happy-go-lucky, I'm sorry. . .when we first got together it was magic. We loved those guys, all for one and one for all. Look, not all marriages stay together. What can I tell you? Cain and Abel didn't get along very well either.

Read original story HERE: http://rol.st/1fkEQ62

Partyman

Post by Partyman »

Auch Ace äussert sich dazu sehr positiv!
http://www.kissopolis.com/2013/12/kiss- ... -dont.html

"I would consider a Kiss reunion if it was presented in the proper way," says the guitarist

The past few days have been a crazy roller coaster ride for Kiss guitarist Ace Frehley. One of his houses burned to the ground in suburban New York earlier this week, and late last night he learned that Kiss were finally inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. He called up Rolling Stone to chat about the honor and the possibility of the classic lineup of Kiss reuniting for the occasion.

How are you doing, Ace?
I'm great. I'm in San Diego.

I imagine your phone has been ringing off the hook today.
It's been a crazy three days. My recording studio in New York burned down on Saturday.

What happened?
A tree fell down in the backyard and shorted out the wires going into the studio. That in turn shorted out the fuse box which heated up the wires in the wall and set the place on fire.

Was anybody hurt?
No. Thank God. My friend that was house-sitting was at work. Luckily, it's pretty much just a storage place. I got all my high-end equipment out of there a year ago when I moved to San Diego.

Do you have insurance?
Of course. . .Unfortunately, it was a total loss. The building is shot.

Tell me your first reaction to the news that Kiss made it into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
It's such an honor. I'm so excited. I learned about it last night when my assistant called me. I didn't sleep very well afterwards.

Did the news surprise you?
It surprised me, but when I saw all the people we were up against I had a feeling we were going to make it in…It should be a great evening. I'm really excited and looking forward to the night.

You've never been a real critics' band. Did you worry you'd never get in?
I had a sense that someday we'd have to get recognized, and that someday has come to pass.

Are you at all miffed it took so many years?
It's not something that occupied a lot of space in my head. I had more important issues to deal with. It's just a nice sentiment that finally we've been recognized. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone else and enjoying the celebration.

I spoke with Gene a couple of hours ago. He said he's willing to play with you and Peter Criss that night.
Okay. That sounds like a great idea.

Are you open to that too?
Absolutely. Are you gonna want us to put makeup on?

Sure.
It's been a while for me.

It's been over a decade, right?
The last shows I did with Kiss was in Australia around 2002.

You have no hesitation about walking back onstage with Paul and Gene?
Not at all. I think it will be great. I think it will be great for the fans to witness and a lot of fun. I recently performed with Peter at the Hard Rock Cafe in New York for Eddie Trunk's 30 years in broadcasting celebreation. That was a lot of fun. I hadn't performed with Peter in 12 years. We all still have it.

Gene mentioned that next year is the band's 40th anniversary. He said he didn't want a reunion tour, but I got the sense it was somewhere in his mind. Would you want a Kiss reunion tour?
It's something I haven't even entertained or even thought about. I hadn't even realized that next year is the 40-year anniversary. Right now, I'm focusing on my solo career. I recently signed a two-album deal. I've been in the music for the past three months.

If a tour was offered to you, would you think about it?
It's something I would consider if it was presented in the proper way.

Gene was praising you when we spoke, but in other interviews he will call you a "cancer" or a "loser."
I've always had a pretty good relationship with Paul and Gene. We parted company on more than one occasion, but there's always been mutual respect and admiration. I think somehow the press plays it up that there's a lot of hate between the members. It's really completely blown out of proportion.

But he called you a "cancer" recently.
A cancer? I wasn't aware of that. What does it mean?

I guess that you're somehow a poison.
[Huge laugh] I think he gets frustrated that even though they have a replacement for me in the band, fans are continually bombarding him and saying, "Hey, you should get the original guitar player back. Ace is still number one." He gets that constantly. It has to be frustrating to him and Paul.

Are you insulted that somebody else is in your makeup?
Well, it's a choice that Paul and Gene have made. I know the fans aren't happy with it. I read the comments on the Internet. Paul and Gene have lost a lot of fans because of the move they made. It is what it is.

I'm not happy about it. Most of the comments I read by fans say that, "If you're going to replace Ace, you should have created a different character." That's what they did with Vinnie Vincent when I originally left the group in 1982.

They have Eric Singer in the Catman makeup and he's singing "Beth."
I didn't know he was singing "Beth." [Laughs] You know, a lot of the fans I talk to just tell me they aren't going to go to the shows anymore. I know concert attendance hasn't been what they've wanted this past year. It is what it is. I'm busy doing my own thing. I'm real excited about the celebration in April. I'm real excited about my second book.

What's this one about?
It's going to be pretty much a continuation of the first one. That book really opened up the floodgates in me. The last three or four weeks of finishing up that book I spoke to so many people that reminded me of so many stories I had forgotten. I didn't really get a chance to put them in the first book. I jotted a lot of them down. I have a couple of chapters already written for the second book and a lot more to follow.

It's pretty much going to be a continuation of the first book. A lot of new stories too. There's tons and tons of new stories. All I have to do is sit down with one of my old bodyguards or road crew and I get two or three stories off the bat.

Gene told me you guys had a meal at the Beverly Hills Hotel before your first book come out. Clearly you guys aren't feuding like many fans believe.
Yeah. Me and Gene, we don't have a problem. We correspond via e-mail several times every year. I haven't spoke to Paul [Stanley] recently except over some business maters, but we've kept in contact over the years. There really isn't any bad blood. They've decided to make a decision and go in one direction. I decided to go in another. I think the fans are more upset about it than anybody.

Gene has implied he doesn't believe you are sober.
That's kind of juvenile. Does he have blinders on? I know he's spoken to several people that I know that he knows that have seen me and done business with me over the past several years. I don't believe they are telling him that I'm not sober. It's been over seven years for me and I can't see myself going back. But all I have is today. One day at a time.

It must be flattering the fans are so invested in you and many don't accept it as Kiss without you there.
It is flattering. It's heartwarming. I have a lot of diehard fans. Ace Frehley fans and Kiss fans are the greatest fans in the world. They've always been there for me through ups and downs. My life has been a roller coaster ride, but somehow I've always been able to land on my feet and still play the guitar.

I imagine it's going to be emotional to stand at the podium with the three other guys in the band.
It's going to be intense, but it's going to be great. I don't foresee any negative vibes. I don't foresee any bad blood. I think that myself, Peter, Paul and Gene, we're the four guys that started the group and brought it into international success. I think that sometime in the late 1970s we were listed as the number one group in the world by some polls. We achieved what most people only dream about. I'll never forget it. And that's something nobody can take away from me.

It's also amazing to think about how many guitarists were first inspired to play by watching you.
I get that constantly from guitar plays. They say, "Ace, if it wasn't for you I would have never picked up the guitar." I've had two highly successful Gibson signature series Les Paul's released. I know my first one was the best selling Signature Series of anyone in the history of Gibson. I continue to come up with new things. Not only did I come out with some successful Signature Series guitars, but I was such an innovator from the very beginning with special effects on the guitar. First my smoking guitar and then my light guitar and then my rocket guitar. Nobody has ever done that in the history of rock and roll.

I think the fans will really love seeing the four of you play one final time at the Hall of Fame. It's a pretty nice way to end the story.
Well, it's a nice way to end the story — or a nice way to re-begin the story. [Laughs] Who knows? I'm always one of those people that say never say never.

Read original story HERE: http://rol.st/JyQeki

Franz_Unmasked
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by Franz_Unmasked »

das ich das noch erleben darf :konfus:

sollte es für den abend der zeremonie zu einer reunion kommen, hoffe ich doch stark das es einen live stream im netz gibt, damit man es hautnah verfolgen kann :RRAN:

carrkizz
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER

Post by carrkizz »

Na ist Klasse!!! Habe mal die ganze Liste der "Aufgenommenen" Studiert, naja :ka:
Hier mal der Link.
http://www.google.at/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=& ... 7178,d.bGE

Hab schon einen Wallpaper dazu gemacht.

Mit Kiss wird die Aufnahmezeremonie sicher ein Spektakel. Ich freu mich drauf.
:paulguitar: :peterdrums: :genebass: :aceguitar: :gitarre:

Homer_S
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
Germany

Post by Homer_S »

Da fehlen aber noch ein paar die es verdient haben!! Ich hoffe das nächste mal sind Led Zeppelin oder Deep Purple die Gewinner! Ich bin auch auf den Rummel gespannt!
My new site: http://collectination.jimdo.com/ NOW UPDATED!
http://www.new-metal-media.de/

*2015 ROCKAVARIA Munich*

carrkizz
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER

Post by carrkizz »

Zep sind schon drin, Jimmy Page sogar 2 mal vertreten. Purple fehlen noch. dafür ist auch Madonna als Rock Röhre drin :lool:
:paulguitar: :peterdrums: :genebass: :aceguitar: :gitarre: