Ace Frehley's CoverAlbum 2015 !?!?

Hast Du Neuigkeiten über Kiss erfahren? Hast Du interessante Links im Internet gefunden? Dann kannst Du es hier im Forum anderen Leuten mitteilen. Nicht nur lesen, sondern sein Wissen auch mit anderen teilen. Das ist der Sinn des Forums! Hier kannst Du natürlich auch mit anderen Leuten über Kiss diskutieren.

Moderators: Partyman, Legions, Man of 1000, speedy64, Moderatoren

tiger67
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
Germany

Ace Frehley's CoverAlbum 2015 !?!?

Post by tiger67 »

ACE Wants GENE To Guest On His Next Album
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ace-fr ... ext-album/
Original KISS guitarist Ace Frehley, who releases his latest solo album, "Space Invader", on Tuesday (August 19), recently revealed that he plans to put out a collection of covers and remakes featuring guest stars like Lita Ford, Slash (GUNS N' ROSES) and Mike McCready (PEARL JAM). Well, it turns out Ace has another guest he wants to get on the set and it might surprise you who it is.

"I was thinking of asking [KISS bassist/vocalist] Gene [Simmons] to play bass on one track, and I'm not going to say which one. That'll be a surprise," Ace told VH1 Radio Network's Dave Basner.

With all the back-and-forth in the media between Ace and his former KISS bandmates over the past year, VH1 Radio Network asked Frehley if he thinks Gene would accept his invitation.

"I think he'd consider it," Ace said. "I don't know if he'd do it. Maybe [KISS guitarist/vocalist] Paul [Stanley] won't let him. Who knows?"

In a recent interview with The Tampa Tribune, Simmons was asked if KISS would ever consider reuniting with Frehley and original drummer Peter Criss (drums) "if they ever cleaned up their act." "Not a chance," he replied. "We've already danced that dance three different times. No way will we reunite. It wouldn't be fair to [current KISS members] Tommy [Thayer, guitar] and Eric [Singer, drums]. It wouldn't be right."

Although all four original members of KISS came backstage at the Rock Hall induction for photo ops, Frehley was the only member to come back and talk to the press. Asked how he felt about Ace speaking to the media after KISS posed for photos as a group, Gene said: "His demons are his own. He leads a Jekyll-and-Hyde sort of existence. He has a new album coming out, and I wish him well. I wish Peter well, too."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ace-fr ... tPrvyQX.99
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Könnte Groß & Gigantisch werden das ganze ! Aber erflogreich oder nicht: Eins wirds auf jdenfall: Nämlich Gut :OK:

Phillip
GOLD USER
GOLD USER

Re: Ace Frehley's CoverAlbum 2015 !?!?

Post by Phillip »

tiger67 wrote:ACE Wants GENE To Guest On His Next Album
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ace-fr ... ext-album/
Original KISS guitarist Ace Frehley, who releases his latest solo album, "Space Invader", on Tuesday (August 19), recently revealed that he plans to put out a collection of covers and remakes featuring guest stars like Lita Ford, Slash (GUNS N' ROSES) and Mike McCready (PEARL JAM). Well, it turns out Ace has another guest he wants to get on the set and it might surprise you who it is.

"I was thinking of asking [KISS bassist/vocalist] Gene [Simmons] to play bass on one track, and I'm not going to say which one. That'll be a surprise," Ace told VH1 Radio Network's Dave Basner.

With all the back-and-forth in the media between Ace and his former KISS bandmates over the past year, VH1 Radio Network asked Frehley if he thinks Gene would accept his invitation.

"I think he'd consider it," Ace said. "I don't know if he'd do it. Maybe [KISS guitarist/vocalist] Paul [Stanley] won't let him. Who knows?"

In a recent interview with The Tampa Tribune, Simmons was asked if KISS would ever consider reuniting with Frehley and original drummer Peter Criss (drums) "if they ever cleaned up their act." "Not a chance," he replied. "We've already danced that dance three different times. No way will we reunite. It wouldn't be fair to [current KISS members] Tommy [Thayer, guitar] and Eric [Singer, drums]. It wouldn't be right."

Although all four original members of KISS came backstage at the Rock Hall induction for photo ops, Frehley was the only member to come back and talk to the press. Asked how he felt about Ace speaking to the media after KISS posed for photos as a group, Gene said: "His demons are his own. He leads a Jekyll-and-Hyde sort of existence. He has a new album coming out, and I wish him well. I wish Peter well, too."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ace-fr ... tPrvyQX.99
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Könnte Groß & Gigantisch werden das ganze ! Aber erflogreich oder nicht: Eins wirds auf jdenfall: Nämlich Gut :OK:

ja ich las auch mal, dass der ace ein coveralbum machen will , und peter noch ein rockalbum :Ace: :Peter:

tiger67
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
Germany

Post by tiger67 »

Phillip wrote:ja ich las auch mal, dass der ace ein coveralbum machen will , und peter noch ein rockalbum :Ace: :Peter:
Ace: Hoffentlich stimmts.....
und
Peter: Rock Album :lool: glaub ich erst wenns da ist ;)

carrkizz
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER

Post by carrkizz »

Wünsche können, müssen aber nicht in erfüllung gehen :mrgreen:
:paulguitar: :peterdrums: :genebass: :aceguitar: :gitarre:

tiger67
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
Germany

Post by tiger67 »

carrkizz wrote:Wünsche können, müssen aber nicht in erfüllung gehen :mrgreen:
:ja: ;)

little_holly
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by little_holly »

Wobei Ace in letzten Jahren sehr produktiv war. Zumindest für seine Verhältnisse. Immerhin zwei Alben in 5 Jahren, mehr haben :kiss: auch nicht veröffentlicht, wenn man von den jährlichen Best of's absieht. ;-)
Zumindest traue ich Ace mehr zu als Peter.

Grenko
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER
Germany

Post by Grenko »

Jedes Album von Peter war musikalischer Müll. Das ist Fakt. Also wird auch in Zukunft nur Müll kommen.

MMP-Ace
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER

Post by MMP-Ace »

Grenko wrote:Jedes Album von Peter war musikalischer Müll. Das ist Fakt. Also wird auch in Zukunft nur Müll kommen.
Du hast keine Ahnung von Musik. Das ist auch Fakt. Vermutlich wird da in Zukunft auch nur Müll von dir kommen. :frech:
You have never seen anything till you've seen a sunset.

You have never seen a rock show until you've seen KISS

tiger67
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
DOUBLE PLATINUM USER
Germany

Post by tiger67 »

Peters 1978er album ist so genial.......das 1980er ist klasse und LET ME ROCK YOU ist auch super.......die EP ist cool....allem voran THE CAT....das CRISS-Album ist ganz ok mit nem ÜBERHAMMER namens BLUE MOON OVER BROOKLYN........könnte immer mitheulen wenn er über Mama singt.......seh Brooklyn im Mondlicht vor mir & sein letztes werk ist ok......und besser als gedacht.......deswegen mmp: :Prost2: ;)
Die Stimme ist eh der Hammer ! Und alle Songs die er bei :kiss: singt sind auch ok ! Manches sogar mehr als OK.........HOOOOLIGAN.........STRANGE WAYSSSS...ach alle :OK: !
Last edited by tiger67 on Sun 30. Nov 2014, 00:05, edited 1 time in total.

Franz_Unmasked
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by Franz_Unmasked »

Grenko wrote:Jedes Album von Peter war musikalischer Müll. Das ist Fakt. Also wird auch in Zukunft nur Müll kommen.
die aussage kann ich leider nicht ganz nachvollziehen, ich find peters alben klasse, auch wenn sie anderes sind als die anderen sollo alben :Peter: und seine stimme ist richtig der burner :bitte: :bitte: