Online-Fundstücke mit KISS-Referenz

Hast Du Neuigkeiten über Kiss erfahren? Hast Du interessante Links im Internet gefunden? Dann kannst Du es hier im Forum anderen Leuten mitteilen. Nicht nur lesen, sondern sein Wissen auch mit anderen teilen. Das ist der Sinn des Forums! Hier kannst Du natürlich auch mit anderen Leuten über Kiss diskutieren.

Moderators: Partyman, Legions, Man of 1000, speedy64, Moderatoren

KISSARCHIV
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Germany

Online-Fundstücke mit KISS-Referenz

Post by KISSARCHIV »

In den ollen "KISS in der Presse" Thread paßte es nicht - auch nicht zu den "Twitter-Fundstücken" - hab deshalb mal einen neuen Sammelthread für Online-Berichte mit KISS-Referenzen eröffnet.

Dieses Interview ist recht aktuell:

Doppelgitarrenshredmonster Michael Angelo Batio in einem aktuellen Interview mit Sleaze-Roxx über Gene Simmons:
Sleaze Roxx: People who listen to instrumental albums are a different breed than the average fan would you agree?

Michael Angelo Batio: Oh, absolutely! Gene Simmons said it best to me. He said “If you don’t know who you are, no one is going to know who you are.” This was back in the ’80s when I was still this [an] up and coming musician, well before Nitro. He said, “Your guitar playing is light years beyond the rest. I like your look, I like your style and I think you have everything that you need.” He went on to tell me that KISS was KISS before they had a deal. He was telling me that they had a good sense of self. I have a good sense of self and he saw that back then. I have worked with different singers, but when I do my instrumental albums, I try to make them different from my last one. Ultimately, I need to make it me. When I perform I do ‘master classes’ before the show and I’m grateful that I’m doing really, really well. This is working a lot better for me than touring, sitting on a bus and going on to the next show. I’ve already done that. I like this!

https://sleazeroxx.com/interviews/inter ... elo-batio/

KISSARCHIV
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Germany

Re: Online-Fundstücke mit KISS-Referenz

Post by KISSARCHIV »

In diesem Ranking liegen KISS auf Platz 10 der wichtigsten Metal-Bands aller Zeiten:
http://a.msn.com/07/de-de/BB18ibKY?ocid=scu2