better kiss line-up

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

Fox_Eric_Carr
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
Poland

Post by Fox_Eric_Carr »

This is an International Topic appearing in all forums. Please write in English only. Thank you!

for me, the best line-up was the Paul - Gene - Mark St. John (or Bruce Kulick) - Eric Carr

Mictlan
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
Austria

Post by Mictlan »

[quote="Fox_Eric_Carr";p="77172"]This is an International Topic appearing in all forums. Please write in English only. Thank you!

for me, the best line-up was the Paul - Gene - Mark St. John (or Bruce Kulick) - Eric Carr[/quote]

Hm, I don't think that Mark St. John was very important for :kiss: !

k|msy
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
Italy

Post by k|msy »

This is an International Topic appearing in all forums. Please write in English only. Thank you!

^ I agree. He lasted too much short time, but as Gene said, he was very good at playing and had fast fingers! ehehe

Mictlan
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
Austria

Post by Mictlan »

Mark played with a little more feeling than Vinnie Vincent did! Vinnie was only a fast one :paulsad:

r
Russia

Post by r »

:genetongue: :paulfunny: :Ace: :Eric Carr:

Thajan
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by Thajan »

[quote="Mictlan";p="77040"]This is an International Topic appearing in all forums. Please write in English only. Thank you!

Musically Gene, Paul, Bruce & Eric Singer = :kiss:
Image[/quote]
*agrees*

But I also like the Creatures Of The Night line-up with Vinnie Vincent, I think he was good for the time being but not as a permanent guitar player.

I also like the Ace, Paul, Gene, Eric Singer line -up I have concert from this line-up and it is great! :OK:

I think the worst line-up was the with Mark St. John line-up and next to that the Alive IV line up, Peter Criss just doesn't have that energy that he used to have, and with Peter not being a great drummer and the very special thing about him was the energy that he played with.
Its a shame though...

Tomcat
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by Tomcat »

To me it's Paul Stanley, Gene Simmons, Ace Frehley and Eric Carr, although this line up was much too short it's for sure it could have made it over the time in every way!

mich
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Netherlands

Post by mich »

I Agree!!
Aan het einde van mijn geld, hou ik altijd een stukje maand over...........

Lady_Kiss
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Bulgaria

better kiss line-up

Post by Lady_Kiss »

:Gene: :Paul: :Ace: :Peter: / :Eric Carr: /= :kiss: :OK:

ricardokissfan
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER

Post by ricardokissfan »

for me, the best Line-up was the original, but gene, paul, eric singer & tommy is a great line-up... :OK: :kiss: :wave: