One for the guitar Players out There.

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

drummer

Post by drummer »

I love to play a lot of the KISS songs with my friend.We play songs like:I stole your Love(I'm playing this with Eric Singer style,but from the Paul solo Tour period),Deuce(Singer style),Love Gun(Singer,Carr style),C'mon and love me(Singer ,Carr style) She (Mix of every drymmer's style) and many more...
Actually we want to record a whole CD with KISS cover's.
We have also one interesting recording: Goin' Blind wich we've recorded together with Paul and Gene...
We've took MTV's MOST WANTED recording,and we've overdubbed ourselves to it ,and we have a very special recording in line up:
Paul - Acoustic guitar,backing vocals,
Gene- Bass ,vocal,
DrDoctor(My friend nickname) - Guitars,solo
Me - Drums

Cobohall1975
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by Cobohall1975 »

Deuce

Vinnie

Post by Vinnie »

Got to choose(solo), Warmachine , Deuce..hmm I like to play all :kiss: songs :OK:

fearinwaves
Post by fearinwaves »

i LOVE playin detroit rock city, ill hav to get my band to do it so i can harmonize wiv my m8, iron maiden and thein lizzy take not lol

miraclet
Italy

songs i love to play

Post by miraclet »

:OK: I'm a guitar player: the oath, dark light, and on the 8th day, got love for sale, sweet pain, x-ray eyes, is that you?, it never goes away, into the void, rock bottom , room service, take me, baby driver, dance all over your face, ain't quite right, i still love you, killers, rock 'n' roll hell, only u, move on, wiped out, rip it out, psycho circus, ladies in waiting, love 'em and leave 'em, magic touch, under the rose, just a boy, partners in crime, fits like a glove, burn bitch burn, you love me to hate you, the streets giveth, hate, read my body, watchin' u, two timer, detroit rock city,
then she kissed me, tunnel of love, love in chains, hard times, you're all that i want, she's so european, down on your knees

animalmike
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Re: songs i love to play

Post by animalmike »

[quote="miraclet";p="83932"]:OK: I'm a guitar player: the oath, dark light, and on the 8th day, got love for sale, sweet pain, x-ray eyes, is that you?, it never goes away, into the void, rock bottom , room service, take me, baby driver, dance all over your face, ain't quite right, i still love you, killers, rock 'n' roll hell, only u, move on, wiped out, rip it out, psycho circus, ladies in waiting, love 'em and leave 'em, magic touch, under the rose, just a boy, partners in crime, fits like a glove, burn bitch burn, you love me to hate you, the streets giveth, hate, read my body, watchin' u, two timer, detroit rock city,
then she kissed me, tunnel of love, love in chains, hard times, you're all that i want, she's so european, down on your knees[/quote]

:OK: :wave:

the_elder_tour

Post by the_elder_tour »

for- me:

SNOWBLIND!!!
Last edited by the_elder_tour on Fri 15. Jul 2005, 15:42, edited 1 time in total.

I am a freak
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
Italy

playn live

Post by I am a freak »

Hi mike
I'm sad 'cause I'm not a musician :paulsad:
I always loved drums so I just would like to be a drummer :Peter: so I'd like to play Cold Gin, Let Me Go Rock and Roll, Watchin' You, Anything for My Baby, Love Her All I Can, God of Thunder, Love Gun, I Still Love You, God Gave Rock and Roll To You II, Raise your Glasses .... and more :kiss: songs :genetongue:
rock on :mrgreen:

junoon
Pakistan

Post by junoon »

all of them are gr8 but detroit rock city is an epic song to do!!! Also love playing Jungle, Watchin you, Parasite and Tough Love.

Dark_kronos
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
Greece

Post by Dark_kronos »

I will start guitar lessons next week but i would love to play God Of thunder, and many more off course
www.kissonline.gr
forum.kissonline.gr