MY FIRENDS BAND COULD OPEN FOR KISS!

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

allrockallthetime

MY FIRENDS BAND COULD OPEN FOR KISS!

Post by allrockallthetime »

So our towns having a battle of the bands for KISS' opening act!

My friends band is freakin' AMAZING. I really think they should win.
& really they should have done this when Ozzy played here too, but they defiantly weren't ready for that kind of show yet. haha.

Can you imagine how huuuge that would be?

everyone check them out and let me know what you think, They're working on an album right now the myspace songs are not the album versions.

go here for their website:www.BLACK-MOOR.com
AND, if you really like them you can buy their t shirts here: black moor t shirts

If theres a way you can vote online I will post it here for anyone who likes them to vote, but as of now I think it might just be a battle of the bands at a local bar. :(

Knucklepuck
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by Knucklepuck »

Holy crap, thats awesome!! I'd love to see them open for KISS or anyone. Good luck and best wishes. Thanks for posting.

allrockallthetime

thanks dude, I haven't missed one of their shows for years.

They actually played at my house for my birthday party this year, quite the intense party.

It's so amazing to see them come this far, last summer they were involved in a horrible head on collision driving back from a Montreal show. The drummer was hospitalized with a broken leg and severed spline for months. They rest of them were pretty lucky. the car on the news was insane, it was nothing more than crushed metal.

BLACK MOOR NEVER DIES.

Knucklepuck
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by Knucklepuck »

I wish I was at your party! Too bad about that accident, but glad they're OK. Your term, "Crushed Metal" is a good description of Black Moor's sound!!!

allrockallthetime

BAHAHAHA! yeah that is pretty good, thanks for picking up on that, I sure didn't.

We had a tattoo festival this weekend, there were 2 girls there with Black Moor tattoos! CRAZY!

allrockallthetime

in case anyone was curious, black moor made it through to the final round, where they tied for first place. Judges made the decision, and children of Eve were given the opening slot.

but, in other news, they got signed to Diminished Fifth Records (a local metal label) and are releasing their album soon :)