New Tour MANY sellouts!

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

Patrick68
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER
Canada

New Tour MANY sellouts!

Post by Patrick68 »

It seems the new tour is doing very well, at least 12 sellouts already, and it has just started!! Here are the soldout shows so far:
Detroit 2 shows soldout
London Ontario
Oshawa
Toronto
Uncasville
New York
Boston
Winnipeg
Saskatoon
Calgary
Vancouver.

Sure some shows are doing slow business like Montreal, but thats a return show only 2 and half months after their soldout show in July. Many icluding me were worried that this tour might not do well, but seems like KISS is doing very well, and tickets will surely pick up even more in sales once Sonic Boom comes out.

Kiss777
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
United States of America

Post by Kiss777 »

Yeah nice turn outs so far like I said before when all of the numbers are in this tour is gonna be fine.
[img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g21/Don77777/sweetpic2.jpg[/img]

ShockMeStrutter
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by ShockMeStrutter »

Yes this is a great sign. Kiss and Ace are back to rock! Going to be a great year. If Kiss and Ace were touring together, every show would be a sell-out.
[img]http://www.kissforum.de/phpbb2/userpix/2051_2051_Kiss_The_Originals_album_cover_3_1.jpg[/img]

Ace of Space

Post by Ace of Space »

I really hope the tour can continue. There is a lot of talk over on Kiss Faqs that Pauls voice is shot and he is struggling to get through the songs.

Kiss777
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
United States of America

Post by Kiss777 »

[quote="Ace of Space";p="297389"]I really hope the tour can continue. There is a lot of talk over on Kiss Faqs that Pauls voice is shot and he is struggling to get through the songs.[/quote]

Well unfortunately there are a group of pro Ace/anti Thayer fans over there who are always looking to run the current lineup down in some shape or form.
This week it's Paul's voice before that it was this tour isn't gonna sell well enough and the band is gonna have to cancel it before that it was Gene is to busy or doesn't care enough to go into the studio and record Sonic Boom...it never ends.
If you go back and check out some of the older KISS shows from the 70's you'll notice right away there were many nights where Paul had plenty of rough spots here and there with his singing but it seems when he moved on to singing the higher octave stuff in the 80's and 90's he got much more consistent well on the new album he has moved back to singing more in the lower 70's style.
Some claim you could start to hear Paul having trouble on "Rock The Nation" and his solo tour (2006) I disagree I'd point to those as maybe his best vocals ever.
Look I can't tell you without a doubt that Pauls voice is 100% of what is was 2 or 3 years ago but saying his voice is shot and he's hurting the band sorry I'm not even close to seeing it.
[img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g21/Don77777/sweetpic2.jpg[/img]

Patrick68
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER
Canada

Post by Patrick68 »

People that say that about Paul make me laugh and are jealous. He ain't 28 anymore, he is gonna be 58!!! Sure his voice is not what it used to be, but face it, all singers at that age have diminishing vocals, its part of life, like many saying that Paul has huge man boobs, what a load of crap! Yes he is soft in the chest, but who isn't at almost 60??? This tour will be fine, and go on t'ill the end, then will start up again in 2010.

kissfreakmike
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
United States of America

Birmingham Alabama Ticket Sales

Post by kissfreakmike »

I am worried about this show. I got my tickets the first day and that has been 2 weeks ago. I checked ticketmaster today and you can still get tickets on main floor 20th row. 2 WEEKS LATER!!!!