Once again - Gordon Gebert and Bobby McAdams VINDICATED by..

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

GordonGebert
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Re: Once again - Gordon Gebert and Bobby McAdams VINDICATED

Post by GordonGebert »

Cheffe wrote:Please be respectful to each other and don't get into private fights or call anybody names. This just stirs up dust.
Going after other boards moderators isn't a good thing to do here. If you haven't been given a reason, you can discuss your banning at KissFAQ privately, but it shouldn't turn into publicly bashing (or making negavtive comments about) other boards moderators here. Thanks.

Back to the subject, to me all this is kindergarden, but you can defend yourself here Gordon. It seems going circles. Maybe people didn't get a justified answer for that YouTube video.
Do you know who has posted it (and why) on YouTube and is it "doctored" in your opinion? Who else besides you has the video? I believe this is what people don't understand. They don't understand why someone would post a "doctored" video on YouTube for no reason.
Cheffe,

I thank you very much for allowing me to participate on the KISS Forum. Smart move too as you can see the interest has generated a lot of traffic to the topics I'm involved with.
As for the "other" board. More than one of your KISS forum participants notified me of the slander that was being bandied about on the other board and wanted my take on the false statements. It seems it's fair game to bash me on the other forum and now it's encouraged to spread lies about me. The Board Moderator doesn't seem to see the value I add to a forum (high traffic, interesting debate/discussions away from the boredom of the usual KISS topics). The one day I signed up and participated, over 2000 views were made on the topic "Gordon Gebert" created by a KISS Forum participant (thank you very much). I defended my credibility and the Moderators think it's best to not have the truth posted over there. They don't believe in free speech and quite frankly, you guys here have more American free speech values than the guys over at an American based forum. Funny.

I'll answer your questions here.

"Do you know who has posted it (and why) on YouTube?"

I have no clue who the person is and what their reasons were.

"Who else besides you has the video?"

Absolutely no one has the full 4 hour video.

"I believe this is what people don't understand. They don't understand why someone would post a "doctored" video on YouTube for no reason."

LOL - I do - there are a few wackos out there that are doing their very best to "ruin my credibility". Their spreading hatred and awful untruths about me and as you can see on your board, people are like sheep, believe that crap and jump on board the "bash Gordon Gebert" train without knowing the facts.
My new book "KISS Stalker Unmasked" will right all the wrongs these people are attempting to do. Criminal acts attacking my family. All documented.

Cheffe - again, thank you for allowing me to participate on your board. I applaud your American values ;-)

Let's get back to fun - throwing this out to your readers - what is your favorite story in KISS & Tell?

Cheers!
Gordon G.G. Gebert
[img]http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/70748_1010976900_293768763_q.jpg[/img]
Official Twitter: twitter.com/#!/GordonGebert
Official FaceBook: www.facebook.com/gordon.gebert

GordonGebert
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by GordonGebert »

And the guys who accused me of "editing", "doctoring" deleted the thread when I posted over there.

Don't you find that ironic that the guys accusing me of manipulation, censored the conversation? rotflmao
[img]http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/70748_1010976900_293768763_q.jpg[/img]

GordonGebert
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by GordonGebert »

Message sent to me:

"I will expose you as a liar and a fraud. Watch and see."

My answer: You'll have to lie to accomplish your goal. ;-)

GordonGebert
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Re: Ace Frehley's book NO REGRETS compared to KISS & Tell

Post by GordonGebert »

Message sent to me:

"I will expose you as a liar and a fraud. Watch and see."

My answer: You'll have to lie to accomplish your goal. ;-)

The guys over at the other board who accused me of "editing", "doctoring" deleted the thread when I posted over there.

Don't you find it ironic that people have to lie, manipulate and censor me to "prove" I'm a liar and a fraud? rotflmao

Acejendell
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER
Australia

Post by Acejendell »

Well they don't like giving you any exposure over there since all threads on you disappear or get locked.
“We can’t all be heroes because somebody has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by.”

GordonGebert
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by GordonGebert »

It's called censorship. Very communist idea.

Their loss as forums are for discussions, hot topics, entertainment and traffic. I provide all that and more. ;-)

Cheers!

shock_me_strutter
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by shock_me_strutter »

GordonGebert wrote:
LOL - I do - there are a few wackos out there that are doing their very best to "ruin my credibility". Their spreading hatred and awful untruths about me and as you can see on your board, people are like sheep, believe that crap and jump on board the "bash Gordon Gebert" train without knowing the facts.
My new book "KISS Stalker Unmasked" will right all the wrongs these people are attempting to do. Criminal acts attacking my family. All documented.
Tell me there is not going to be a book titled "KISS Stalker Unmasked." It's a joke. Right?

GordonGebert
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by GordonGebert »

Why? Are you worried? LOL ;-)

shock_me_strutter
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by shock_me_strutter »

I don't see how there can be enough material to write a hole book on this matter. You've been talking about releasing this book for years now. Any known date of release?

GordonGebert
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by GordonGebert »

What do you think the book is about?