Once again - Gordon Gebert and Bobby McAdams VINDICATED by..

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

shock_me_strutter
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Re: Once again - Gordon Gebert and Bobby McAdams VINDICATED

Post by shock_me_strutter »

Criminal acts from people aimed at your family as you stated in a previous post. If you can write a whole book on that, have fun.

Cheffe
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Austria

Post by Cheffe »

Check out the news on newest rumors on Ace...
der admin & die moderatoren
- dafür stehen wir
- um euch überblick zu verschaffen
- um euch zu dienen
- infos zum board/boardregeln
- und ein offenes ohr haben wir auch, wenns vertraulich sein soll
Image Image

Cobohall1975
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by Cobohall1975 »

Make you wonder what these rock stars spend their millions on,doesn't it? They must think the fame and money will last forever? Or it's down to spending like crazy and/or bad investments? Watching the (BRILLIANT) Anvil dvd was an eye opener for me,cos I just automatically assumed EVERY rock star was rich,and stayed rich until the day they died. To see Lips and Rob holding down "day" jobs was sad and to them going on tour was their vacation.
Getting back to Ace,looks like his only saving grace would be a FINAL farewell Kiss tour?
"....Being a bad boy ain't that bad.
I've had me more dirty women than most men ever had..."

shock_me_strutter
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by shock_me_strutter »

I think rock stars can become rich but to stay rich is the hard part, especially if you didn't learn from your mistakes the first time around, as in Ace.

Partyman

Post by Partyman »

Been reading a lot of diffrent comments on several boards on this story today.
Will be interesting to find out how this develops,
someone commented these kind of cases can take up to two years before something definitiv comes out of them.

For me the positive twist to this might be that Ace might be ''forced'' to WORK again and go on a worldtour :mrgreen:

GordonGebert
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by GordonGebert »

Front page in our local newspaper - where's our apology?
http://www.lohud.com/article/20130222/ ... rontpage|s

Rocker Ace Frehley may KISS Yorktown home goodbye

A rock ’n’ roll legend may be KISS-ing his Yorktown house goodbye.

A bank is accusing Ace Frehley, a former member of the rock group KISS, of not paying the mortgage on his Yorktown home for almost two years. U.S. Bank National Association claims that the rock star, whose real name is Paul Frehley, stopped paying his $735,000 mortgage on March 1, 2011.

In its Feb. 15 foreclosure filing, the bank asked the court to order a sale of the home to pay for the outstanding principal of $703,581.48 plus interest, late charges and other expenses.

Frehley, 61, borrowed the money in 2006 for the one-family home at 1347 Spring Valley Road that sits on 3.01 acres. The 2,441-square-foot house has two floors, three bedrooms and three bathrooms.

Frehley could not be reached for comment, and his personal assistant John Ostrosky did not respond to an email sent to an address posted on Frehley’s website. One of Frehley’s companies, Max Cake Productions, uses the home as its business address.

The bank’s attorney, Elizabeth A. Clarke at Shapiro, DiCaro & Barak in Rochester, declined to comment on the foreclosure filing.

According to Yorktown records, Jendell Productions bought the home on Nov. 17, 2000, for $650,000. The company then transferred ownership to Frehley in 2004 for no money.

Jendell is the name of the fictional home planet for Frehley’s extraterrestrial “Spaceman” stage character, who wore silver face paint and black lipstick.

Frehley’s house also has almost two years of unpaid taxes, according to the Yorktown tax receiver’s office, which hasn’t received a payment since Dec. 30, 2011. Back taxes include a 2011 lien of $5,131.61 for town and county taxes, as well as $13,425.94 for unpaid 2012 county, school and town taxes.

Frehley, now a solo musician, became famous in the 1970s as the lead guitarist for KISS, a band beloved for its outlandish costumes, stage shows and heavy metal music. Frehley left the group in 1982 and rejoined it from 1996 to 2002.

KISS charted its biggest hits while Frehley was a member in the 1970s. The group’s highest-charting song was the ballad “Beth,” which hit No. 7 on Billboard’s Hot 100 in 1976.
[img]http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/70748_1010976900_293768763_q.jpg[/img]
Official Twitter: twitter.com/#!/GordonGebert
Official FaceBook: www.facebook.com/gordon.gebert

Cheffe
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Austria

Post by Cheffe »

So this house was just used for "business"?
der admin & die moderatoren
- dafür stehen wir
- um euch überblick zu verschaffen
- um euch zu dienen
- infos zum board/boardregeln
- und ein offenes ohr haben wir auch, wenns vertraulich sein soll
Image Image

GordonGebert
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by GordonGebert »

Cheffe wrote:So this house was just used for "business"?

Ace doing business? No - Ace lived there. The place was a mess.

Ace lives in San Diego now.
[img]http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/70748_1010976900_293768763_q.jpg[/img]

GordonGebert
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by GordonGebert »

Partyman wrote:Been reading a lot of diffrent comments on several boards on this story today.
Will be interesting to find out how this develops,
someone commented these kind of cases can take up to two years before something definitiv comes out of them.

For me the positive twist to this might be that Ace might be ''forced'' to WORK again and go on a worldtour :mrgreen:
KISStory (or Acetory) repeats itself - re-read the KISS & Tell book - especially the new version that deals with his FIRST bankruptcy. Ace never learned a lesson.

STAFF
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER

Post by STAFF »

What's next for Ace to pay the bills
a new album ? maybe
a new book ? maybe
a world tour ? maybe
a reunion with :kiss: ? very very unlikely as THEY don't need him anymore to make them money as Gene and Paul have Tommy and Eric who do as they are told and Gene and Paul own the rights to all the KISS makeup