Paul Stanley Autobiography is in the works

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

shock_me_strutter
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Re: Paul Stanley Autobiography is in the works

Post by shock_me_strutter »

GordonGebert wrote:
shock_me_strutter wrote:Seriously, Paul is a very private person, so I would doubt that you have any stories other than what's already been revealed in the other Kiss autobiographies.

LOL - you'd be shocked what I know about Paul Stanley. ;-)

And you can guess (you never will), sling crap at me, call me a liar, etc... - I don't care. lol

I'm surprised Peter did not go there - but he did the right thing. There's no reason to hurt Paul. And that's why Paul will not give them a reason - his book will be a snoozer.

I've protected Paul and Ace, Gene, Paul and Peter know I have ;-)

cheers!
'Protected' is past tense. So, spill the beans if you got 'em. We know you're not protecting Ace anymore. There will be no name calling by me. I have a hunch that it has something to do with love children in Japan.

Kiss777
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
United States of America

Post by Kiss777 »

shock_me_strutter wrote:
GordonGebert wrote:
shock_me_strutter wrote:Seriously, Paul is a very private person, so I would doubt that you have any stories other than what's already been revealed in the other Kiss autobiographies.

LOL - you'd be shocked what I know about Paul Stanley. ;-)

And you can guess (you never will), sling crap at me, call me a liar, etc... - I don't care. lol

I'm surprised Peter did not go there - but he did the right thing. There's no reason to hurt Paul. And that's why Paul will not give them a reason - his book will be a snoozer.

I've protected Paul and Ace, Gene, Paul and Peter know I have ;-)

cheers!
'Protected' is past tense. So, spill the beans if you got 'em. We know you're not protecting Ace anymore. There will be no name calling by me. I have a hunch that it has something to do with love children in Japan.
The whole "protecting Paul" and not wanting to hurt him just strikes me as odd while at the same time proclaiming all of the skeletons you know he has in his closet, kinda like saying something without coming out and saying it.
[img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g21/Don77777/sweetpic2.jpg[/img]

STAFF
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER

Post by STAFF »

Maybe Gordon dose know more things about them than he's told already maybe not ? but if he dose know more personal stuff about them it might be the kind of things KISS would bring there lawyers in over and Gordon might get in big trouble over it . iv always liked Paul and how he kept his personal life out of the public eye but over the past few years knowing how they have lied to us all over the years and don't really care about the fans as much as they say they do if I knew anything on them I would say it I owe them no loyalty

shock_me_strutter
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

STAFF wrote:Maybe Gordon dose know more things about them than he's told already maybe not ? but if he dose know more personal stuff about them it might be the kind of things KISS would bring there lawyers in over and Gordon might get in big trouble over it . iv always liked Paul and how he kept his personal life out of the public eye but over the past few years knowing how they have lied to us all over the years and don't really care about the fans as much as they say they do if I knew anything on them I would say it I owe them no loyalty
Right on. That deserves a six pack: :OK: :OK: :OK: :OK: :OK: :OK:

Kiss777
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
United States of America

Post by Kiss777 »

STAFF wrote:Maybe Gordon dose know more things about them than he's told already maybe not ? but if he dose know more personal stuff about them it might be the kind of things KISS would bring there lawyers in over and Gordon might get in big trouble over it . iv always liked Paul and how he kept his personal life out of the public eye but over the past few years knowing how they have lied to us all over the years and don't really care about the fans as much as they say they do if I knew anything on them I would say it I owe them no loyalty
Right and I can understand that but at the same time it does seems a little under handed to mention how you know all of these skeletons Paul Stanley keeps in his closet but refuse to elaborate on it at all.
Just feel like if you are gonna throw something like that out there you should back it up in some way.
The administrator here has been pretty generous with Gordon by allowing him to push his books pretty hard but I'd think he'd want to return the favor by sharing some information KISS fans would be interested in but that doesn't seem to happen very often.

shock_me_strutter
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Kiss777 wrote:
Right and I can understand that but at the same time it does seems a little under handed to mention how you know all of these skeletons Paul Stanley keeps in his closet but refuse to elaborate on it at all.
Just feel like if you are gonna throw something like that out there you should back it up in some way.
The administrator here has been pretty generous with Gordon by allowing him to push his books pretty hard but I'd think he'd want to return the favor by sharing some information KISS fans would be interested in but that doesn't seem to happen very often.
Hello Kiss777. Maybe Gordon craves the attention by saying what he says. He probably has no skeletons that are in Paul's closet.

Kiss777
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
United States of America

Post by Kiss777 »

shock_me_strutter wrote:
Kiss777 wrote:
Hello Kiss777. Maybe Gordon craves the attention by saying what he says. He probably has no skeletons that are in Paul's closet.
Well I don't know but he does seem to enjoy playing the victim role a bit I mean neither you nor I are attacking him here.

shock_me_strutter
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Gordon says he won't hurt Paul but then proceeds to call his upcoming book a snoozer.