TOMMY LEE SLAMS MEET AND GREETS FEES

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

robban
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Italy

TOMMY LEE SLAMS MEET AND GREETS FEES

Post by robban »

Not bad......right???
finally somebody know the fans money wallet!!

Motley Crue’s Tommy Lee is refusing to take part in meet-and-greet sessions on the band’s current tour – because he doesn’t agree with fans forking out for the experience.

The drummer won’t be present for those who pay $899 for Crue’s Kickstart My Heart ticket package at venues in Australia.

Lee says: “For those of you that are asking why I am not doing any more meet-and-greets – it’s got nothing to do with me not wanting to meet the fans.

“I just don’t agree with doing it under the certain given circumstances. I love you all and I’ll gladly high-five y’all if I see you – and you won’t have to pay me for that.”

Last year Lee released a furious statement slamming fan who tried to take photos in private circumstances, saying: “You wouldn’t want a handshake standing at the pisser in the bathroom next to me, would you? Or when you’re eating a quiet meal with your family, some rude jackass comes up and asks for a picture. Just take a second and think: is this cool?”

He later revealed the outburst came after someone attempted to snap a picture while he was collecting the ashes of his recently-departed mother.
Save the music, Choose vinyl for the best quality !!!!!! Illegal Download kill the music !!!!!!
www.facebook.com/kissarmypavia

Cheffe
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Austria

Re: TOMMY LEE SLAMS MEET AND GREETS FEES

Post by Cheffe »

I don't think he refuses to take part of the meet & greets in Australia. As far as I understood he won't take part in FUTURE meet & greets for upcoming tours. I believe they will be much cheaper then.
der admin & die moderatoren
- dafür stehen wir
- um euch überblick zu verschaffen
- um euch zu dienen
- infos zum board/boardregeln
- und ein offenes ohr haben wir auch, wenns vertraulich sein soll
Image Image

Partyman

Post by Partyman »

No, he doesn't do meet and greets on the tour.
I received a newsletter from Mötley Crüe before the Australia tour with KISS that says the same thing, m and g are with Mick Mars, Nikki Sixx and Vince Neil.

Cobohall1975
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by Cobohall1975 »

I honestly can't see how any band can justify charging the fans (who put them where they are) a fee to "meet and Greet", them. I'd rather not meet any band member that wanted my money for the privilege. If NO ONE paid the fee then the bands involved would surely not ask for payment. Sheer greed,that's all it is.
"....Being a bad boy ain't that bad.
I've had me more dirty women than most men ever had..."

Gerdy
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by Gerdy »

Cobohall1975 wrote:I honestly can't see how any band can justify charging the fans (who put them where they are) a fee to "meet and Greet", them. I'd rather not meet any band member that wanted my money for the privilege. If NO ONE paid the fee then the bands involved would surely not ask for payment. Sheer greed,that's all it is.
+1
I can only agree with that.
Schweinfurt-88 Donington-96 Brussels-96 Frankfurt-96 Nürburgring-97
Gent-97 Köln-99 Frankfurt-99 Paris-99 Brussels-99 Mannheim-08 Paris-08
Luxembourg-08 Leipzig-10 Hamburg-10 Oberhausen-10 Arnhem-10
Berlin-15 Paris-15 Dortmund-17 Stuttgart-17 Frankfurt-17 Essen-19 Amsterdam-19 Iffezheim-19 London-19 Dortmund-22 Paris-22 Hamburg-22 Frankfurt-22 Amsterdam-22 Brussels-23 Mannheim-23