KISS PROMISE NEW STAGE SHOW FEAT FIREBALL-SHOOTING SPIDER

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

Cobohall1975
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

KISS PROMISE NEW STAGE SHOW FEAT FIREBALL-SHOOTING SPIDER

Post by Cobohall1975 »

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/kiss-spider-stage/
It puzzles me why G&P think that this is the sort of stuff the fans want. It sounds more like a Marvel film that a rock and roll concert. Just rehash either the Destroyer stage,RARO or Love Gun again. Plus play some of the back catalogue that has rarely or never been played.
"....Being a bad boy ain't that bad.
I've had me more dirty women than most men ever had..."

dundeesteve
Re: KISS PROMISE NEW STAGE SHOW FEAT FIREBALL-SHOOTING SPIDE

Post by dundeesteve »

hi dont really post anything to these forums but i do like to read the comments but my comment is about the new stage show which sounds great but to my disapointment of being no british dates on this european tour so when are the british fans going to get a chance too see the new stage show in the flesh and not just watching youtube clips which i would say fans would be very grateful for these clips so cmon kiss when are you coming to the uk and scotland in particular.

Cobohall1975
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by Cobohall1975 »

dundeesteve wrote:hi dont really post anything to these forums but i do like to read the comments but my comment is about the new stage show which sounds great but to my disapointment of being no british dates on this european tour so when are the british fans going to get a chance too see the new stage show in the flesh and not just watching youtube clips which i would say fans would be very grateful for these clips so cmon kiss when are you coming to the uk and scotland in particular.
Could be they are basing venues (countries and cities)and number of shows on how well (or badly) the Monster album sold? Britain could well miss out apart from maybe a London show.But maybe the cost of the production is too high for G&P even considering shows over here. That's why we only got the one show here on the Psycho Circus tour.It cost too much to stage.

marchico
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Germany

Post by marchico »

Cobohall1975 wrote:
dundeesteve wrote:hi dont really post anything to these forums but i do like to read the comments but my comment is about the new stage show which sounds great but to my disapointment of being no british dates on this european tour so when are the british fans going to get a chance too see the new stage show in the flesh and not just watching youtube clips which i would say fans would be very grateful for these clips so cmon kiss when are you coming to the uk and scotland in particular.
Could be they are basing venues (countries and cities)and number of shows on how well (or badly) the Monster album sold? Britain could well miss out apart from maybe a London show.But maybe the cost of the production is too high for G&P even considering shows over here. That's why we only got the one show here on the Psycho Circus tour.It cost too much to stage.
I doubt that sale figures of monster have to do with that. Why ? Because no band would risk to loose or disappoint their fans just because the current album isn't selling. But on the other hand, the ticket sale for the festival near london last summer was poor that they had to cancel the whole event. Buuut, if they were to look at these figures, why did they choose berlin for the only german show? In the past the sales there were ... well sorry my friends from berlin ... poor.
A valid point anyway to me are the production costs. If it is (or became) too expensive to play there in general that might be the point. But I see no other reason why england was skipped that would not fit on other countries as well.
But let's think of another option. Well .. there might be plans for a comback to europe in early 2014 ?
Homepage aktualisiert 2016: http://marchico.jimdo.com

dundeesteve

Post by dundeesteve »

yeah probably right about the production costs to bring such a huge stage show over to the uk but would it cost too much just to hop over to britain as they are in europe any way even if it was a london date i would travel to that but hey fingers crossed about a few british dates in 2014.

Cobohall1975
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by Cobohall1975 »

They might have been hoping for a festival slot over here? Kissonline are only showing tour dates up to August,so a possible return to Europe this year could still be on the cards? I'm sure some of the European shows will either be pro shot for MTV etc or at least the audience shot shows will end up on the torrent sites.

marchico
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Germany

Post by marchico »

Yeah, the festivals might be a point.
Anyway, I can't imagine a european tour without a stop in GB :schimpf: . Sooner or later.
London sounds awesome to me.
Homepage aktualisiert 2016: http://marchico.jimdo.com