THE ELDER ON BOARD GAME

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

robban
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Italy

Re: THE ELDER ON BOARD GAME

Post by robban »

I am a freak wrote:
robban wrote:hello
someone posted this post on kissfaq ....
Well and it 'led to discussion really gigantic worldwide (even in Italy on the Italian forum!)
..... bearing in mind that the original idea and 'left Italy and some sketches of the game, they were going to be printed in Germany or somewhere resumed the original idea of the game ......
to dampen the clamor of the world that is created REPEAT, this game officially, does not exist, and that the only copy, and 'in the hands of the owner and creator of the game itself (I do not put names to protect the very idea!)
all this for not having problems and misunderstandings later .....
thanks for the courtesy
Roberto / :kiss: Bitch Co-.Italy
:frech: ...... :mrgreen: :wave:
have used these markers, that just means you did not understand anything my dear Freak .......
:schimpf:
Save the music, Choose vinyl for the best quality !!!!!! Illegal Download kill the music !!!!!!
www.facebook.com/kissarmypavia

I am a freak
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
Italy

Post by I am a freak »

robban wrote:
I am a freak wrote:
robban wrote:hello
someone posted this post on kissfaq ....
Well and it 'led to discussion really gigantic worldwide (even in Italy on the Italian forum!)
..... bearing in mind that the original idea and 'left Italy and some sketches of the game, they were going to be printed in Germany or somewhere resumed the original idea of the game ......
to dampen the clamor of the world that is created REPEAT, this game officially, does not exist, and that the only copy, and 'in the hands of the owner and creator of the game itself (I do not put names to protect the very idea!)
all this for not having problems and misunderstandings later .....
thanks for the courtesy
Roberto / :kiss: Bitch Co-.Italy
:frech: ...... :mrgreen: :wave:
have used these markers, that just means you did not understand anything my dear Freak .......
:schimpf:
at this point the initial error was to open this topic, once it is readable each of us is free to make comments and to propose it. just my opinon :mrgreen:
Last edited by I am a freak on Thu 12. Dec 2013, 15:14, edited 1 time in total.
Rock and Roll All Time

robban
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Italy

Post by robban »

dear Freak
the problem is not having opened the post, or you have it put on kissfaq.com , absolutely no one to blame for that , God forbid !
the problem comes from those fans who populate the forum Italian ( but even they are not to blame !) and that probably triggered a series of posts in the chain, given the positive reaction on the American forum , apart from a couple that I spoke of speculation on the part of the designer .....
I protect all , I did not use names , much less another , now if I have the photo , it means that whoever gave it to me , which in turn is given by someone else .......
I wanted to put this post to put light on who had devised the game , but mostly to make sure that does not catch on illegally by others who wanted to mine, but also knowledge of the designer to create the game itself, since I had seen personally sketches of the game .....
I have received many emails of contempt of Italian fans , but I do not take care , I am only sorry , maybe you missed if you can ' say than those who devised the game (if that ' you can 'say =)
certain that those who devised the KISS Barbie and all the bootlegs and other unofficial merchandise , maybe he has not done so ' tragic !
however, if the game will be ' ever produced, I'm happy for those who conceived and created, and if , in turn, will do ' a lot of money , I am doubly happy ... !

Frank i love you however!! :bitte:
Save the music, Choose vinyl for the best quality !!!!!! Illegal Download kill the music !!!!!!

I am a freak
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
Italy

Post by I am a freak »

often I found myself no well on Italian fan-club, so I rarely attend, so I understand you :mrgreen:

it's all right :OK:

:mrgreen: :wave:
Rock and Roll All Time

Partyman

Post by Partyman »

This looks fantastic, I would buy that for sure!

robban
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Italy

Post by robban »

Partyman wrote:This looks fantastic, I would buy that for sure!
This game will never seeing the light!