No Reunion with Ace and Peter in makeup???

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

Partyman

Re: No Reunion with Ace and Peter in makeup???

Post by Partyman »

I don't see why people who have a wish for the Originals to play together at the RNRHOF ceremony (or even more) should be called haters ? :roll: :ka: :roll:

Demon
Location: Central Florida - It is Hotter than Hell down here!!

Post by Demon »

marchico wrote:
Demon wrote:As a long time KISS fan I don't really care that Gene and Paul will not be playing with Ace and Peter. From all that I have heard and seen I think Ace and Peter have only themselves to blame for not being in this band. I refuse to believe based again on all that I have heard and seen that Gene and Paul just don't want Ace and Peter. I think if Ace and Peter had been reliable after the reunion years they would still be in the band. Demons resurfaced or never went away and Gene and Paul were focused on the band and saw that band as the most important thing.

For all the talk about Gene being a money whore I say good for him. He works hard just as Paul does. Paul is just not nearly as outspoken but is just as rich and it is all due to living the American dream...work hard and earn what you get. I have much respect for what KISS was (Ace, Peter, Gene, & Paul) but, I also respect what they are today. I am a fan and personally really love the current line up and will still pay my hard earned money to see them when they come to my town.

For all the haters....stop drinking the hateraid and move on....It has been many years and it is what ii is.
Many thanks for that post, Demon. I totaly agree with you !

Right on brother! :wave:

Lady_Kiss
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Bulgaria

Post by Lady_Kiss »

Partyman wrote:I don't see why people who have a wish for the Originals to play together at the RNRHOF ceremony (or even more) should be called haters ? :roll: :ka: :roll:
+1 :OK:
I wish for the Originals to play together at the RNRHOF ceremony at least and I don't this makes me hater :OK:

robban
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Italy

Post by robban »

when Alice Cooper was induced to RARHOF, played exclusively with the original members of the Alice Cooper Band.
I think that Alice has had in the past with the original members disagreements or other stories like that, frankly if you encounter any KISS with Ace and Peter, not only would a real gift to the fans, but also to themselves, then if you were to present with Tommy and Eric, patience, the key thing is to be accorded the status of the band after 40 years of honorable service!
separated families sometimes to please their children, they put a stone under the old grudges, just to see them smile, and we fans are the children, who would like for once in a very special occasion, see the band for 40 years has shocked the world of rock and roll business, even if KISS those who sshocked in the seventies, unfortunately, there are no more!
Save the music, Choose vinyl for the best quality !!!!!! Illegal Download kill the music !!!!!!
www.facebook.com/kissarmypavia

Cobohall1975
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by Cobohall1975 »

I think if they had an online vote of Kiss fans' worldwide at least 75%/80% of them would prefer the original line up to be inducted into the HOF. Or at least be on stage together,with or without a live performance.
"....Being a bad boy ain't that bad.
I've had me more dirty women than most men ever had..."

marchico
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Germany

Post by marchico »

Partyman wrote:I don't see why people who have a wish for the Originals to play together at the RNRHOF ceremony (or even more) should be called haters ? :roll: :ka: :roll:
I don't think that Demons intention was to call all the fans haters that wan't to see the original line-up playin'. I think that was to all of those who feal that Tommy & Eric are rip off and do not deserve to be up theres. They're not. They are great musicans and perform in a outragous way. And in this terms I agree.

I'd love to see them all playin', no doubt. I wish so, but I do not have the right to demand it. Both of them had more chances to get their live straight than most of other people who work hard every day to get along.
Homepage aktualisiert 2016: http://marchico.jimdo.com

Partyman

Post by Partyman »

Paul Stanley ‏@PaulStanleyLive 6m
“@plexitubeamp: @PaulStanleyLive ...Paul, any updates to what might happen at RRHOF?”
No idea. I'm honored to be inducted if that is all.

Demon
Location: Central Florida - It is Hotter than Hell down here!!

Post by Demon »

marchico wrote:
I don't think that Demons intention was to call all the fans haters that wan't to see the original line-up playin'. I think that was to all of those who feal that Tommy & Eric are rip off and do not deserve to be up theres. They're not. They are great musicans and perform in a outragous way. And in this terms I agree.

I'd love to see them all playin', no doubt. I wish so, but I do not have the right to demand it. Both of them had more chances to get their live straight than most of other people who work hard every day to get along.
I apologize for the misinterpretation of what I meant. Marchio is right, I don't not think those that wish for a reunion of the original as haters. I did mean that those that totally bash Eric and Tommy. I would love to see the original line up play again with or without make up. I am not interested in a full time reunion line up for a tour or album.

Sorry to anyone I offended.