better kiss line-up

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

I am a freak
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
Italy

better kiss line-up

Post by I am a freak »

This is an International Topic appearing in all forums. Please write in English only. Thank you!

Hi guys
which kiss band is the best for you ?
I think the best band is the original: Paul, Ace, Gene and Peter ...... but I also think Paul Stanley, Gene Simmons, Tommy Thayer and Erig singer is a great band ... so electrifying !!!
which your opinions ??
rock on
Last edited by I am a freak on Thu 4. Aug 2005, 07:51, edited 3 times in total.

SpaceBear
GOLD USER
GOLD USER

Post by SpaceBear »

This is an International Topic appearing in all forums. Please write in English only. Thank you!

My favorite line-up is without question: Paul, Ace, Peter & Gene! Not only because it is the original Band but it was such a great KISS-time (the 70's)... great memories!
My second favorite line-up would be: Paul, Eric Carr, Bruce & Gene! I have seen them twice. 1984 in Hannover/Germany and at the MOR 1988 in Schweinfurt! Great Concerts, great Band!!
Gene, Paul, Ace and Eric Carr was also great but we didn't get to see very much from this line-up!
The line-ups that really sucked were, in my opinion, Paul, Gene, Eric Carr, Mark St. John and Paul, Gene, Eric Carr & Vinnie Vincent (only because of Mark and Vinnie these two didn't fit in right from the start)!
The REVENGE-Line-up was also great but very sad because it was right after E.C.'s passing..... but a great album!!
The line-up at the moment with Paul, Gene, Tommy Thayer and Eric Singer does nothing for me!!! They should have ended it with the Farewell-Tour, that everybody would be sad that KISS was over, now it has turned into a comedy-act!!!!

Kiss777
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
United States of America

Post by Kiss777 »

Well for me the originals will always be my band but I disagree I think the current band could make a very good album if given a chance.

Sam Eduardo
Argentina

who is the best in the band

Post by Sam Eduardo »

of course Paul Stanley is the best........ :paulfunny: :OK: :bussi1:
I AM PAUL jaaaa

k|msy
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
Italy

Post by k|msy »

definitely

Gene
Paul
Bruce
Eric Carr

:liebe: to me, the best lineup ever! the band was going on so well that time

LoRdI
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
Poland

Post by LoRdI »

:Eric Carr: :Vinnie: (( :Ace: )) :Paul: :genetongue:

CarrGirl
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
Finland

Post by CarrGirl »

Gene, Paul, Bruce and Eric Carr :liebe:

The best!

k|msy
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
Italy

Post by k|msy »

[quote="CarrGirl";p="76788"]Gene, Paul, Bruce and Eric Carr :liebe:

The best![/quote]
aww yeah true! you think like myself!! that rocks ^__^

Mictlan
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
Austria

Post by Mictlan »

Musically Gene, Paul, Bruce & Eric Singer = :kiss:

Dark_kronos
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
Greece

Post by Dark_kronos »

Well I like both the original and the Paul-Gene-Ace-Eric (Carr). I dont know wich of them i prefer

I like the Revenge era lineup too but it doesnt sound KISS. Not as much as the others...
Last edited by Dark_kronos on Thu 26. May 2005, 15:34, edited 1 time in total.