kiss instruments

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

I am a freak
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
Italy

kiss instruments

Post by I am a freak »

This is an International Topic appearing in all forums. Please write in English only. Thank you!

:paulfunny: Hi people
:kiss: used a lot of special and spectacular instruments during their career, talking about drums set and guitars. Whats your fave ??
I love paul's guitar (square with mirrors) he used during dynasty tour :OK: Or his arrow guitar you can see in destroyer tour at anaheim stadium (1976) so hard rock !!!! gene's bass (just like an axe) during Creatures tour is the best :genetongue: Very spectacular Ace's guitar when he played New York Groove during dynasty tour (just with all those intermittent lights :Ace: )
About drums set I loved Singer's red drums he played during Revenge tour, very beautiful to me :OK: Vinnie Vincent is a great song-writer but I don't like his style like lead..... Hey guys, but his red jackson guitar is so exciting to me (lick it up tour) :wink:
I don't play no one instrument, so about technical topic I don't know a lot, but musicians out there, what do you think about it ???
rock on :wave:
Last edited by I am a freak on Wed 20. Jul 2005, 00:20, edited 1 time in total.

Kiss777
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
United States of America

Post by Kiss777 »

This is an International Topic appearing in all forums. Please write in English only. Thank you!

Hi roer, I liked Vinnie's Jackson V a lot too, I really liked Paul's washburn PS2000 guitar, I have one of the flame tops
I really like the custom bass gene played on the 1977 Japan tour you know with the metal studs on it, I know it was custom made for him, I forget the guy who made many guitars for them (before Steve Carr) but it was cool.
:kiss: have always had some of the coolest guitars and nice amps.
I play guitar and always liked Gibsons, Jacksons and others.
Rock on roer :paulanimation:

Soni
Austria

Post by Soni »

I like Pauls Swarovsky guitar and the one with the broken mirrors, they fit perfect to him :OK:

Dutch Ace
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Post by Dutch Ace »

First about the guitars:

I always loved Ace's Gibson Les Paul Cherry Sunburst and I still love it.
Also the other Les Pauls Ace has used are looking great but the Cherry Sunburst color is the most beautiful for me.
The New York Groove one is also a nice one and the Steve Carr model that he used during Rock And Roll All Night during the Psycho Circus and Farewell Tour.
The Gibson Explorer that Ace used is also a good one.
But the Les Paul stays number one for me. :wink:

Vinnie's Gold Jackson RR3 is also an awesome one.
But I don't like the pink one.

Bruce also has some nice axes.
The one of the Asylum Tour is a bit Eddie Van Halen style and looks cool.
The one of the Crazy Nights tour with the radioactive symbols on it looks also nice.
And ofcourse the Revenge one is nice one.
The Flying V he used for the Unholy video is also awesome.

Paul's guitar are also rocking.
The Flying V he used during the classic years is cool.
But I like the Ibanez Iceman he used since the Love Gun tour much more.
His Silvertone Sovereign is also awesome.

Gene has used some awesome basses
The one he used for the 1977 is a nice one, the one of the Love Gun Tour too.
The Axe bass is also very special.
And ofcoure the Punisher.

About the drumkits.

I like all drumkits that Eric Carr used, especially the ones since Crazy Nights.

Eric Singer's Revenge drumkit is a real ass kicking one.
Singer's Farewell drumkit is also nice.
His Rock The Nation drumkit looks pretty good, but I don't like the set-up.

Jedi Ace

Post by Jedi Ace »

I'm New arround here, so hi! everybody...

Ace guitars...
I just love the Gibson Les Paul, Specialy and above from others the Cherry Sunburst, i'ts the coolest guitar for me.

Paul's...
I like Paul's Apocalypse Pro, the one whit the cracked mirror, and of coure the Black Diamond classic model, and the one he uses in the Heaven's on Fire Video.

Gene's...
I like the bass he plays in the Hide Your Heart video, and the one he uses on the Revenge tour.

About the drum sets...mmm... i like the one that Eric Carr use to play, tho one whit the Japanesse symbols, you know...

On Bruce, i like the Les Paul he plays in the God Gave Rock and Roll To You II.

:Ace: Jedi Ace :Paul:

decker

Post by decker »

paul: i likes the flying-V most or the guitar from love gun

peter: the alive drum kit or destroyer looks awsome to me

Gene: the bass used on destroyer tour, the axe bass and ofcourse the punisher

ACE: les paul sun bursted all the way

Singers revenge kit

and myself i plays a fender squirer p-bass :Genelive:
Last edited by decker on Tue 6. Sep 2005, 17:37, edited 1 time in total.

2000Fan
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by 2000Fan »

There's just one perfect Ace-Guitar and that's the sunburst Les Paul. My Favorite Axe from Paul ist the Ibanez. And Genes' Punisher is pretty cool!

[quote="Dutch Ace";p="84835"]This is an International Topic appearing in all forums. Please write in English only. Thank you!
The Gibson Explorer that Ace used is also a good one.
But the Les Paul stays number one for me. :wink:

[/quote]

If you're talking about the Explorer from the "Unmasked"-Tour: it was an Ibanez, a present from Paul.

Dark_kronos
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
Greece

Post by Dark_kronos »

Well... There are many I liked....so lets go !

Paul: Apocalypse Pro, Washburn Paul Stanley Model and the one like V he had in the early years,the one he used on the Heavens On Fire video

Gene: The one like an axe, the one with his make-up face he had in the unmasked era

Ace: Ace Frahley Les Paul Costume, The one with the "moving" lights and a black les paul and the acoustick guitar he played with on unpluged (I think he only had them, but they are all beautifull)

Peter: Alive Drum Kit, Love Gun Drum Kit, Farewell Drum Kit, Symphony Drum Kit

Eric (carr): Crazy Nights Drum Kit, The one on the God Gave Rock And Roll To You video, Hot in shade drum Kit

Vinie: The yellow Flying V

Mark: The one he used on the Heavens On Fire video (I dont know if he used any other)

Bruce: One Blue Les Paul he used on the Monsters of rock in Germani in 88, A red Ibanez Havy he used on the videos of crazy night album, the one he played with in N.Y. on the Revenge tour

Eric (Singer): Revenge, Farewell and Rock the nation

Tommy Thayer: His Les Paul

starchild060869
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by starchild060869 »

I happen to like Paul's shattered glass (mirrored) guitar's.

kissstanley
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
Netherlands

Post by kissstanley »

PS Ibanez :OK: PERIOD :wave: