KISS to play live on September 10

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

DANIKISS
BRONZE USER
BRONZE USER

KISS to play live on September 10

Post by DANIKISS »

KISS to play live on September 10 at Honda Fest!

It’s been a while since KISS played live, but on September 10 they’re scheduled to perform at the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, OH.

Yes, you read it right: KISS will be playing live again! But… it will be a private show for Honda Fest. Only Honda-based factory workers will be able to get tickets to this very exclusive KISS show.

The upcoming KISS show isn't listed in the Nationwide Arena's schedule yet, although on the same date they have listed two Cirque Du Soleil shows. On that very date, by the way, it'll be exactly 30 years ago that the band's legendary, groundbreaking first live album Alive! was released. And... also on September 10, Eric Singer is supposed to be playing with Alice Cooper in Albuquerque, NM. So, the big question is who will be on drums with KISS?

And if you’re wondering why this unique KISS show will take place in Ohio, that’s because in 1977, Honda formed a partnership with Ohio that changed the face of the automotive industry. The Honda Motor Company today has nearly 16,000 employees in Ohio, which is two-thirds of Honda’s total U.S. employment.

Jedi Ace

Post by Jedi Ace »

Cool, :kiss: live for the Honda workers, i hope they star touring soon

Jedi Ace

Kiss777
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
United States of America

Re: KISS to play live on September 10

Post by Kiss777 »

" September 10, Eric Singer is supposed to be playing with Alice Cooper in Albuquerque, NM. So, the big question is who will be on drums with KISS?"
Very interesting a Kiss concert Sept 10 but no drummer...
I think Eric Singer will be on drums but it would make me so happy if they would ask Peter :Peter:
Peter do you want a gig playing drums for the boys again? sure you do brother :OK:

WeThePeople
SILVER USER
SILVER USER

Post by WeThePeople »

This is great news, I hope they tape the show. I believe Eric Singer will be playing the drums. But it would be so cool to have Peter play.
September 10 :Alive: 30 Years :OK: :OK:

Dark_kronos
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
Greece

Post by Dark_kronos »

Great News!

But wont they do a tour this year?

Kiss777
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
United States of America

Post by Kiss777 »

Hi Dark_kronos I would say with every show they do that the likelyhood of a tour gets better, and I just think the more :kiss: stays active the better things look for their future, but yeah needless to say a new album would do wonders :mrgreen:

Fallen Angel
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
Belgium

Post by Fallen Angel »

In an interview Gene and Paul did for www.kisskollector.com Gene stated they wanted to do a tour this year, but it didn't work out with Paul's recording for his solo album.

Gene also stated he wants to do a studio album with :kiss: next year.

Paul said he'll do a solo tour after his album is released.

For the rest, I personally think Eric will play with :kiss: . It pays a lot better, plus Alice has a drummer who fills in for Eric when he's on tour with :kiss: .

Kiss777
PLATINUM USER
PLATINUM USER
United States of America

Post by Kiss777 »

Hey Fallen Angel, Kiss would have been on tour this spring had they been able to work out the deal with a promoter, it came close to happening (all those rumors were not B.S. they were trying to get it done)
But a Paul Stanley tour with new music might be better in the long run. :OK:

Soni
Austria

Post by Soni »

Anyone of you Americans know someone who will see the show ????