KISS@ HALLOWEEN PARADE ON TV TUESDAY

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

(((theNEWgod)))

KISS@ HALLOWEEN PARADE ON TV TUESDAY

Post by (((theNEWgod))) »

I just found out KISS will be the grand marshalls of the New York City Halloween parade this year! It's going to be broadcast on New York TV only - Station "NY1" from 8pm - 9:30.

DOES ANYONE IN NEW YORK WANT TO RECORD THIS, AND TRADE ME A DVD? I have an extensive KISS dvd collection.

It hella SUXX that they don't broadcast the Halloween parade everywhere in the US! They totally should! Just like the Thanksgiving and Christmas parades. I've never seen one of these NYC parades, and I saw clips of a couple that looked awesome! I'd love to see one, and especially KISS being in it this year!!!

I live in the Windy City, and I feel ROBBED.

Can anyone help a n Army buddy out?

(((tNg)))

Here's a link:
http://www.halloween-nyc.com/press_media.php

She74
SILVER USER
SILVER USER
United States of America

Post by She74 »

maybe if you have Cable TV or satellite? cant you get it on that. I can't see it either.
[img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/annamay/alive1boots.jpg[/img]

(((theNEWgod)))

Post by (((theNEWgod))) »

it's on Comcast Hi Def, but, I only have Comcast Digital cable, not Hi Def. :kiss: Online will be covering it, I hope they post some quality clipz. I'd really LOVE to see one of those Halloween parades, though. Halloween is my thang. It would be awesome to have a Halloween parade on DVD with KISS on a KISS float. how freakin' kewl is THAT!? the ULTIMATE halloween parade.
damn.
:paulsad:
(((tNg)))