Best Kissology Bonus Disc?

Have you heard any news or other interesting things about Kiss? Don't keep it for yourself, share them with everybody else! Of course you can also discuss any Kiss-related topic here with others as well.

Moderators: Partyman, speedy64, Demon, derFAN

Lt_Core

Best Kissology Bonus Disc?

Post by Lt_Core »

First post here at the Kiss Forums. Which is the best bonus disc available for the new Kissology DVD set?

A little background on my first Kiss experience...when I was 7 years old I was playing at a friend's house. His older brother had Love Gun playing in the background. I was totally entranced and have been a fan since that day. I bought Love Gun on cassette shortly after and started down the heavy metal road.

Cheffe
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Austria

Post by Cheffe »

Hi :wave:
pretty much everyone says the one available at Wal-Mart with Largo 1977 on it, simply because this is the only thing which was not available before anywhere else... all the others have been circulating already before...
der admin & die moderatoren
- dafür stehen wir
- um euch überblick zu verschaffen
- um euch zu dienen
- infos zum board/boardregeln
- und ein offenes ohr haben wir auch, wenns vertraulich sein soll
Image Image

(((theNEWgod)))

Post by (((theNEWgod))) »

i bought all 3, and i gotta say, the largo show is by faaar the BEST. yes, it's kool seeing a new show that you've never seen, but also just cuz the quality is awesome, the lighting is much better than the houston show, the picture is more vivid, and pops off my screen. yes, there are SLIGHT rolling lines at parts. this ONLY happens when the :kiss: sign lights up bright (when you see it you'll know what i'm talkin about). the rest is PERFECT. very clear picture for the whole show. better camera angles too. i really love this show. this IS :kiss: . understand, '77 was my favorite era, so that's also why i choose this disc. cobo hall roxx ass too, but the largo show is probably my fav :kiss: live dvd ever, bootlegs included. it has a raw feel, and looks great. this disc also has chapter breaks, and a menu.

the walmart one was HELL to find. i went to 4 walmarts 3 days in a row, and only ONE of them had it, and only two on the shelf. i grabbed 'em both. i went there on my lunch breaks and after work. 3 of the stores say they never even received them! and here, i thought the walmart version would be the heaviest distributed. ooops.

one thing i really think that hella suxx about this set is that they didn't include " detroit rock city" from the paul lynde show. AWESOME performance, only one little song to add to the set. it hurtz in my gut that wasn't remastered and properly immortalized. but, hell, i'm happy to have what we have. i thought i'd never see the day.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT TWO! I pray they do 3 bonus discs with the next two. i'll buy 'em all. :paulfunny:

Live_To_Win

Post by Live_To_Win »

I bought all 3. Only 1 has turned up yet (MSG Show). Only problem is, none of my dvd players will play Region 1 as i'm in England. But we have a mini dvd player and it works on that, so i'm happy I can watch it, as I heard this dvd will not get a UK release.

I heard you can change the Region on windows media player, but you can only change it a few times, and then it won't go back. Is this true?
[img]http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m233/1915118/paul02.jpg[/img]

DigitalXMan
GOLD USER
GOLD USER

Post by DigitalXMan »

[quote="Live_To_Win";p="170156"]I bought all 3. Only 1 has turned up yet (MSG Show). Only problem is, none of my dvd players will play Region 1 as i'm in England. But we have a mini dvd player and it works on that, so i'm happy I can watch it, as I heard this dvd will not get a UK release.

I heard you can change the Region on windows media player, but you can only change it a few times, and then it won't go back. Is this true?[/quote]

Do you mean Region 1 as in NTSC type DVD? I know Europe uses Pal and secam type DVD's. :?:

Wildwoodkiss75
GOLD USER
GOLD USER
United States of America

Post by Wildwoodkiss75 »

(((NewGod))): I agree with you, Largo is the best by far. It does jump at you on the screen--crisp and clean. LOVE IT!!! :OK:
EVERYDAY ABOVE GROUND IS A GOOD DAY!
[img]http://kissforum.de/phpbb2/userpix/4218_1733_Kiss_great_sig_2_1_1.jpg[/img]
http://kissmaskwebzine.blogspot.com/

Cheffe
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Austria

Post by Cheffe »

[quote="Live_To_Win";p="170156"]I bought all 3. Only 1 has turned up yet (MSG Show). Only problem is, none of my dvd players will play Region 1 as i'm in England. But we have a mini dvd player and it works on that, so i'm happy I can watch it, as I heard this dvd will not get a UK release.

I heard you can change the Region on windows media player, but you can only change it a few times, and then it won't go back. Is this true?[/quote]

you can make your DVD player code free: http://www.dvd-sucht.de/codefree.php
der admin & die moderatoren
- dafür stehen wir
- um euch überblick zu verschaffen
- um euch zu dienen
- infos zum board/boardregeln
- und ein offenes ohr haben wir auch, wenns vertraulich sein soll
Image Image